Ya Mu

Chinese Taoist Medicine & Stillness-Movement Medical Qigong

My mobile device is difficult to type posts with. I'm sorry.

Kempomaster,

Thank you for the posts. How effective is distance healing?

Edited by Mokona

Answer to your question - How effective is distance Healing? My previous two posts both dealt with distance healing -- they both had incredible results. 1st - the young child with the reaction to amoxicillin -- I talked with Mom again this past Friday -- she was flabbergasted at the results -- just amazed how much her child improved overnight and for her she credited the results to the distance session that I did as they had been battling the problems of the reaction for several days and then - poof -- they are gone and did not return.

Likewise, the results with my mom and her case of shingles. Her aunt had tis affliction and it drug on for months, she had a lot of pain and burning prior to the treatment and was completely pain free after the treatment, plus the skin disturbances had also cleared up. In talking with Physicians -- my day job is a pharmaceutical rep -- the doc's I talked with were quite amazed that a case of shingles would clear up following 2 treatments -- 1 distance and 1 in person. Of course the look I usually get from doctors is -- how can that be.. you must be some sort of a magician. (Remember: a physician had made the diagnosis of shingles) or a mis-diagnosis, or you are lying. However, many of my cases have been on Medical Doctors, Nurses, or the doctors staff and each time i do a healing I get one or several more individuals that believe in the power of Medical Qigong.

So - I will ask the next question.. Do I get these results everytime I do a distance healing? Well part of the healing is giving the energetic treatment to "the will of the light" (GOD), and that being said I always make a positive impact on the patient I am treating...do they all have full recovery as in the cases i just described - no. Some of those I have treated have had stroke, have A.L.S. , have broken bones, amputations w/pain, and they just want some relief - improved ability to speak etc, and i will say that what I have heard back from those I've treated is that they had substantial relief, oftentimes a spiritual understanding of what's going on and why they are in pain, and oftentimes a huge difference in actual pain scores.

So - would I recommend that someone try a "distance healing" -- absolutely! I have had several from Michael lomax -- hurt my back and having problems with headaches. I could pinpoint the moment he did the healing -- poof - and my back pain was gone and my head stopped hurting and the pain stayed away.

Pretty cool stuff!

Hang on and i have another case report to publish -- just need to double check some spelling(s).

Thanks

Brion

Kempomaster

• Like 1

New Case Report:

Approx 36 yr old female patient w/Meniere's disease )an inner ear disorder that affects balance and hearing.

This patient works for a family practice Medical Doctor as a nurse. When I saw her she was holding onto the walls as she walked to keep from falling to the ground. She commented that the room was spinning and she felt nausea and usually vomited with this disorder. She also went on to tell me that she didn't believe in CHinese Energetic Healing -- even though she had witnessed me relieve severe neck pain for her doctor. She also said that she had this problem for over 7 years.

She agreed to treatment as she felt she didn't have anything to lose.

Treatment: Qi projection to the energy channels around the ears and neck. Qi direction directly into the ear canal and to affect the the hearing mechanisms of the ear. taoist Neuro-Energetic Treatment to the energetic points around the ears and to the neck.

Results; The patient was amazed!!! Her dizziness stopped immediately -- the room was no longer spinning and she no longer had nausea. Plus , she was able to stand on one leg with her eyes closed without falling over.

Follow - up visit: approx 3 weeks after the initial treatment. The patient remained amazed -- she commented that the medicine that she had been taking 6x per day -- she now only took 1x per day and she had not had any additional incidents since she had been treated. She now felt -- she would have to believe in Chinese Energetic Medicine.

Thanks,

Brion

Kempomaster

• Like 5

New Case Report:

Approx 36 yr old female patient w/Meniere's disease )an inner ear disorder that affects balance and hearing.

This patient works for a family practice Medical Doctor as a nurse. When I saw her she was holding onto the walls as she walked to keep from falling to the ground. She commented that the room was spinning and she felt nausea and usually vomited with this disorder. She also went on to tell me that she didn't believe in CHinese Energetic Healing -- even though she had witnessed me relieve severe neck pain for her doctor. She also said that she had this problem for over 7 years.

Treatment: Qi projection to the energy channels around the ears and neck. Qi direction directly into the ear canal and to affect the the hearing mechanisms of the ear. taoist Neuro-Energetic Treatment to the energetic points around the ears and to the neck.

Results; The patient was amazed!!! Her dizziness stopped immediately -- the room was no longer spinning and she no longer had nausea. Plus , she was able to stand on one leg with her eyes closed without falling over.

Follow - up visit: approx 3 weeks after the initial treatment. The patient remained amazed -- she commented that the medicine that she had been taking 6x per day -- she now only took 1x per day and she had not had any additional incidents since she had been treated. She now felt -- she would have to believe in Chinese Energetic Medicine.

Thanks,

Brion

Kempomaster

Awesome.

Question -- where do I work from? I am located in Indiana.

Yes -- the distance stuff is extremely cool stuff. I see awsome results everytime I utilize it.

I have had instances where the patient spouse could feel the energy coming off the patient as I was treating them. One instance, I was listening to the spouse talk over speakerphone -- (wasnt listening -- but was, 2nd attention could hear what she was saying) and I was amazed that she would say --now I can feel it coming out his right leg, now it is shooting out his right arm..what was amazing to me was that was exactly what i was working on at the time. But she had no way of knowing -- as I wasn't broadcasting -- now i am doing this or that. I simply did the work and then checked for any differences with the patient -- and the most noticeable difference was (this patient was a stroke patient w/impaired speech) the patients speech had improved a great deal with not as much slurring. Yes, his wife also pointed this out without me saying anything.

So as you might have guessed -- this is my passion. It is very rewarding when you can make a difference for people (and animals)

Thanks,

Brion

• Like 2

Thanks for sharing your experiences Friend. I've been wondering what the differences in abilities of people depending on how long they have been practicing S-M and since learning Qi projection.

I want to reply to "friend" and his case reports.

This is exactly how it begins -- your experience with healing others. It will seem as if the type of cases that you can gain valuable experience will be directed to you. You will then try the healing as you learned at the workshop -- and you will be amazed at the results. So, sometimes you question yourself..was this a real healing or placebo effect? You can take the time to keep track..keep a journal of the "healings" that you have done or attempted. If you do this as i did.. what I think you will find is a better than 95% success rate. This stuff works. (those that were not healed in a single attempt probably had a more complicated case and may have needed more then one treatment>)

So you are gaining experience and confidence in the techniques. As you gain this experience and then do more qigong training..even more than that. I bet you can even squeeze more time in -- Stillness-Movement, then some Gift of the Tao, maybe Sequential Energy Center Activation, as you build your energy -- more complicated cases will be directed your way. I always tell those involved - to pay attention. People don't always come up to you and ask you to help them. You may be standing talking to a friend -- then their friend comes up and starts to tell them about some problem they have. If the spirit moves you..then offer to help, Yes, you will get some funny looks -- but I love the look I get when they allow me to work on them and their pain or whatever -- poof it is gone!

When you start to work with animals -- then you realize your Qi projection is real..How can you fool an animal into believing you are projecting Qi at them. The last Horse i treated -- I gave him a taoist Neur-Energetic Treatment -- his tail started flying in circles and then swatting me. As soon as I started off-body Qi projection -- he sparked up, whipped his head around to see what I was doing -- his eyes got huge, and so did the eyes of the other two horses that were watching. The horse being treated started to kick his foot (the leg being treated) on the ground or he was practicing counting to thirty...I don't know.

My point is -- you are doing great work..helping people and helping animals.. Please keep it up as you will become better, more confident, and able to treat a variety of conditions. I can't tell you how rewarding it was for the horse to lower hhis head to me and rub against me -- energetically saying - friend for life..then on my last visit when he galloped over to see me..how great is that?

Keep at it...good work!

Brion

Kempomaster

• Like 6

I attended the Stillness Movement seminar in Terra Haute last August where I met Indyjim, who has posted on this thread and is one of Michael's senior students. I believe others have inquired about Stillness Movement and depression and a case report follows.

About two weeks ago I contacted Indyjim to request a distant healing for my brother. My brother has been having depression (is on medication for it) for a long time. I often feel when getting off the phone with him like I have stepped into a black cloud. He had just gotten a DUI and I could tell from speaking with him on the phone he was in a very dark place. So I called Indyjim and arranged a distant healing for him.

I spoke with my brother the next day and asked him if he felt any difference and he said he felt more positive. I could sense the lightening in his voice. I spoke to him again today, two weeks later, and am very happy about what I heard. He expressed surprise that he has not gotten very depressed or had a tantrum as a result of the DUI, as 'normally' an event like this would have a very negative effect on him and cause him to spiral. He said he didn't know what the cause was (talking to friends who had also had DUIs, getting off a certain mood stabilizer) but he felt a lot more even keeled lately, where before he would usually feel a little happy or a little sad (more often), keeping in mind he's been on anti-depressants.

Being on the phone with him today I felt so much more LIGHTNESS in him it made me feel really happy. He even said to me maybe its time for him to grow up and considering the stress he's under daily as he waits to hear what the consequences of the DUI are, I think he's doing great, as it would be stressful for anyone. He may have sounded/felt better than I can recall, EVER.

As for myself, after practicing Stillness Movement, most days, for 70ish days now, I feel happier and Lighter and like my constitution has strengthened, and I look forward to the deepening of the results in the future, and hope to attend further seminars with Michael Lomax.

Public thanks to Indyjim, I have also gotten distant healings from him in the past and definitely recommend him.

Edited by growant
  • Like 5

New Case Report:

Thanks,

Brion

Kempomaster

Just wanted to comment on this and the Shingles cases you posted. Making this type of difference in peoples lives is worth its weight in gold to both the person receiving and the practitioner. People suffer greatly from shingles and many do not get relief from western medicine. To be able to settle this down requires true ability.

The Meniere's is often untouchable by other methods. People spend millions on attempting to get help but with no results. I have seen very few systems that even do anything at all to help people with this problem. Very good work!!!

I want to point out another thing that your case demonstrates. Often people in the medical qigong profession insist that medical qigong is body-mind medicine. Here you have someone WHO DOESN'T BELIEVE AT ALL. Everyone who is certified in this Stillness-Movement based system has worked on many people who do not believe in it and yet the results ARE NOT CHANGED! IT WORKS! Most definitely this form of healing goes far beyond body-mind medicine.

Come let me contribute some healings so you have get the idea

that Stillness-Movement Medical Qigong works also for beginners with less than 1 year practise in this Qigong.

Also I was until now only on one Seminar and learned to do Emitting.

Case 1: Co-Worker a bit above 40 had lost one of his big toes after an accident in his childhood.

The pain has lasted about 20 years since he came to Germany and took a sugery to relocate a scar and

removing of cicatricial tissue.

Treatment : Simple Qi Projection and remove of Sick Qi of 5 minutes.

Patient told he could feel a 20% bettering.

Result: Patient told after 2 Month that his bettering was 90%.

Healing works even if seems slow.

Case 2: Same Co Worker. Pattient has because of the lost of the big toe a greater load on the small toe side

near the heels.

Treatment: Well I can only one skill yet. Also do the same.

I found a strange Energyblockage covering the whole little toe.

I remove the blockage and ask the patient if there happen something.

Result: He was suprised and told me he was playing with an hammer and crush the part where I found the

blockage. The pain on this place is gone since the weight is shift back to how a normal foot with 5

toes would have resulting with more pressure on the lost big toe. I need more expierience how to deal

with this. Both projection was him having still his worker shoe with steel plate.

He told that he is eager that I improve more to do something on his Hepatitis and his brothers.

the medicaments are 1000 Euros per month. And well also on his mother with knee problems.

Heal one and they send you more.

Case 3: Sister helped in kitchen and get burned her hand with a big swelling.

Parents do the necessary cooling and taking pain reducer.

Resulted it pain like sh!t and the hand when moved are a pain in a a$$

Well she visited me three times until nothing standard works.

Treatment: As always. 5 minutes Projection

Result: She could move her hand freely and was chatting and mmorpg playing (you know how involved the hands

are...) And the swelling is after a day gone without having blister.

Case 4: Sister again. Well she is this year having a difficult time with allergy in summer. She told me how

Dizzy she was and the breathing problems increased.

Treatment: As always. 10 Minutes but covering the whole body.

When I was behind her head and project she was avoiding the projection until I told her to stop

to moving. - geez- I follow her head and she turned away.

Result: She could breath better than before and feels easy.

Case 5: Co Worker has a grandson about 20 join to work in the storehouse. He try to prevent a box from falling

down misjuged the weight and overbend his middle finger. After a half day with no bettering the co

worker send him to me do do some "magic".

Treatment: Well... I repeat myself. 2 Minutes.

Result: He could move his hand after an half hour and feels a bit numb but he could go on with the work.

He also wish me then to improve for his mum backbain. He is now very open to Qigong but to lazy as he

says.

Case 6:My beloved Canary bird, a Mosaic Canary white feather with super soft looking feathers and orange

marks around the eyes and at side of the wings. The Mosaic Canary has a bit longer legs, who said his

name is Fritz. Yesterday I came back from work as I have short day on Saturdays and I found him with

half closed eyes sitting in his big cage.

He was not even try to flee as much.

Treatment: I use the hot cold hand to project the energy which seem accepted by Fritz. He dislikes Hot Palm

and Cold Finger used at same time. I had even my hands in the cage near his body and he not flee,

I even touch him at times.

I charge him until I felt it was done no sick Qi pulling... still 5 minutes.

Result: After 10 Minutes he jumps on the food holder which most near to the ground. each 10 minutes he jumb

on a higher position. And after 1hour he look good again as always animals look : "You crazy two leg

hairless monkey."

I need more training, more expirience and more confidence in healing.

Q

These are most excellent results. There are very few forms of healing therapy, if any, that would have made the difference you made in only a few minutes.

Keep up the good work! Your confidence level will increase as you work on more people.

I attended the Stillness Movement seminar in Terra Haute last August where I met Indyjim, who has posted on this thread and is one of Michael's senior students. I believe others have inquired about Stillness Movement and depression and a case report follows.

About two weeks ago I contacted Indyjim to request a distant healing for my brother. My brother has been having depression (is on medication for it) for a long time. I often feel when getting off the phone with him like I have stepped into a black cloud. He had just gotten a DUI and I could tell from speaking with him on the phone he was in a very dark place. So I called Indyjim and arranged a distant healing for him.

I spoke with my brother the next day and asked him if he felt any difference and he said he felt more positive. I could sense the lightening in his voice. I spoke to him again today, two weeks later, and am very happy about what I heard. He expressed surprise that he has not gotten very depressed or had a tantrum as a result of the DUI, as 'normally' an event like this would have a very negative effect on him and cause him to spiral. He said he didn't know what the cause was (talking to friends who had also had DUIs, getting off a certain mood stabilizer) but he felt a lot more even keeled lately, where before he would usually feel a little happy or a little sad (more often), keeping in mind he's been on anti-depressants.

Being on the phone with him today I felt so much more LIGHTNESS in him it made me feel really happy. He even said to me maybe its time for him to grow up and considering the stress he's under daily as he waits to hear what the consequences of the DUI are, I think he's doing great, as it would be stressful for anyone. He may have sounded/felt better than I can recall, EVER.

As for myself, after practicing Stillness Movement, most days, for 70ish days now, I feel happier and Lighter and like my constitution has strengthened, and I look forward to the deepening of the results in the future, and hope to attend further seminars with Michael Lomax.

Public thanks to Indyjim, I have also gotten distant healings from him in the past and definitely recommend him.

So glad to hear that your brother is doing better! Thanks for posting. What you will find is that everyone who makes it through my 500 hour program has these abilities to help others. INDYJIM is great at the medical qigong!

• Like 5

Michael,

I read a post of yours (which I can no longer find) saying that of the practices you teach the tree qigong and walking chiqong are the most rapidly transformational, or something like that, would you mind repeating/reiterating? thanks-

Michael,

I read a post of yours (which I can no longer find) saying that of the practices you teach the tree qigong and walking chiqong are the most rapidly transformational, or something like that, would you mind repeating/reiterating? thanks-

I think you may have misunderstood.

I may have said that, during my classes, the Stillness-Movement Tree qigong seems to be a transitional point, many times, for those attending. Kinda like the point where it all comes together for a lot of people. A part of this is that many people have never before palpated the energy field of a tree. The other part is that the way we do it is a shamanic ceremony that is fairly powerful for most people.

The walking is remarkable in that most can actually feel that they are gaining instead of losing energy during the process; most people have never felt this before.

All is based on the Stillness-Movement, which IS rapidly transformational.

• Like 2

I think you may have misunderstood.

I may have said that, during my classes, the Stillness-Movement Tree qigong seems to be a transitional point, many times, for those attending. Kinda like the point where it all comes together for a lot of people. A part of this is that many people have never before palpated the energy field of a tree. The other part is that the way we do it is a shamanic ceremony that is fairly powerful for most people.

The walking is remarkable in that most can actually feel that they are gaining instead of losing energy during the process; most people have never felt this before.

All is based on the Stillness-Movement, which IS rapidly transformational.

:)

Michael, I know some energetic practices also recommend supplementation with quiet sitting/sitting meditation. Is it also recommended or necessary to supplement the Stillness Movement neigong?

Michael, I know some energetic practices also recommend supplementation with quiet sitting/sitting meditation. Is it also recommended or necessary to supplement the Stillness Movement neigong?

One HAS to arrive into pure Stillness before they can do Stillness-Movement.

• Like 3

Would you care to elaborate on that? :huh::blink:

What I mean is that one has to be in Stillness before they can truly do STILLNESS-Movement.

Just because the energy moves us in patterns does not mean we lose our Stillness. In fact I would go further to say that one has to go deeper into Stillness than with simple sitting still methods.

So to answer your initial question, No. There is no supplementation needed.

• Like 3

I'm just wondering, if anyone knows and wouldn't mind answering:

How is the connection made for distance healing? Is a phone conversations needed? Birthdate? Depends on the patient?

I understand if these methods are private or better to remain secret too.

Thanks in advance

H.E.

I'm just wondering, if anyone knows and wouldn't mind answering:

How is the connection made for distance healing? Is a phone conversations needed? Birthdate? Depends on the patient?

I understand if these methods are private or better to remain secret too.

Thanks in advance

H.E.

There are lots of ways.

Absolutely people should not be trying this unless they are properly prepared.

• Like 3