Ya Mu

Chinese Taoist Medicine & Stillness-Movement Medical Qigong

Patient: Me.

Problem: Rib injury, the cartledge having gone 'pop' due to an accident. Acute pain as a result. Unable to lie on back without severe sharp pain. Barely able to sleep, and having to lie on one side only while trying to do so.

Treatment: Distance healing from Michael.

Result: Sudden, substantial reduction in pain. Pain has now reduced to barely noticeable and I'm confident will clear up quickly in the very near future.

Despite having experienced some amazing things, I was still very surprised at the effectiveness of the distance treatment, and the very quick change in the condition.

• Like 2

Patient: Me.

Problem: Rib injury, the cartledge having gone 'pop' due to an accident. Acute pain as a result. Unable to lie on back without severe sharp pain. Barely able to sleep, and having to lie on one side only while trying to do so.

Treatment: Distance healing from Michael.

Result: Sudden, substantial reduction in pain. Pain has now reduced to barely noticeable and I'm confident will clear up quickly in the very near future.

Despite having experienced some amazing things, I was still very surprised at the effectiveness of the distance treatment, and the very quick change in the condition.

Glad you are feeling better!

Another one:

Presentation: 15 year old with migraines. Incapacitating migraines. Non-responsive to advanced western medical treatments.

Therapy: Medical Qigong & Taoist Medicine

Outcome: Didn't know. After a session we never heard back from this person.

This week I received a phone call, approximately 15 YEARS LATER; This person said that the migraines left and never returned and that the session changed their life!

We are here to make a difference. Sometimes, actually many times, these therapeutics totally change people's life.

If you are interested in learning these advanced Chinese Taoist therapeutics, consider attending our Terre Haute, Indiana workshop August 20th and 21st with Clinical Applications August 22nd.

• Like 3

Another case history of Distance Healing.

Client: Adult male suffering from a sudden onset of Shingles. Emailed pictures showed a line of redness with blisterlike sores going down the forehead from hairline to left eye. Shingles is very painful, especially when it gets into the eye.

Treatment: At the agreed upon time after a brief communication by phone the client sat quietly while I worked on his energy body. Treatment mainly consisted of energy projection to the head area along with frequent pulling out of stagnant chi. This was finished off with projection to the entire energy body.

The next day I received the following email from the client.

#############################################################################################################

Hi Jim,

I got your voice message. You should know that the outcome of the treatment has been excellent. I didn't have to wait until this evening to know as right when I woke up this morning certain things were obvious:

- I'd had a decent night's sleep for the first time in a week.

- The pain was essentially gone. I've had a few brief bits here and there (like momentary headaches) but it's nothing like the constant pain I had yesterday.

- Yesterday my sores had crusty scabs on them, while today they're just normal scabs.

- The rash is reduced.

- The periorbital edema (swelling around the eye) is reduced.

This is an extraordinary overnight improvement! Truly.

All that's left is a bit of rash, rather normal looking sores, the occasional mild pain flare-up, a touch of swelling around my eye, and then the swelling and irritation of the eye itself. I can't thank you enough for what you've done!

##############################################################################################################

While not a complete miraculous healing, nevertheless it is evident from the client's statement that he felt the improvement was significant. Especially considering that he had been to the Emergency Room and the pain relief he got from Western Medicine did not come close to that from Medical Qigong.

• Like 5

Another case history of Distance Healing.

Client: Adult male suffering from a sudden onset of Shingles. Emailed pictures showed a line of redness with blisterlike sores going down the forehead from hairline to left eye. Shingles is very painful, especially when it gets into the eye.

Treatment: At the agreed upon time after a brief communication by phone the client sat quietly while I worked on his energy body. Treatment mainly consisted of energy projection to the head area along with frequent pulling out of stagnant chi. This was finished off with projection to the entire energy body.

The next day I received the following email from the client.

#############################################################################################################

Hi Jim,

I got your voice message. You should know that the outcome of the treatment has been excellent. I didn't have to wait until this evening to know as right when I woke up this morning certain things were obvious:

- I'd had a decent night's sleep for the first time in a week.

- The pain was essentially gone. I've had a few brief bits here and there (like momentary headaches) but it's nothing like the constant pain I had yesterday.

- Yesterday my sores had crusty scabs on them, while today they're just normal scabs.

- The rash is reduced.

- The periorbital edema (swelling around the eye) is reduced.

This is an extraordinary overnight improvement! Truly.

All that's left is a bit of rash, rather normal looking sores, the occasional mild pain flare-up, a touch of swelling around my eye, and then the swelling and irritation of the eye itself. I can't thank you enough for what you've done!

##############################################################################################################

While not a complete miraculous healing, nevertheless it is evident from the client's statement that he felt the improvement was significant. Especially considering that he had been to the Emergency Room and the pain relief he got from Western Medicine did not come close to that from Medical Qigong.

Very good!

Yes, the pain from shingles is very debilitating. These clinical qigong healing techniques based on the Stillness-Movement neigong practice are outstanding in their help to people with these type of problems, many who get no relief from western medicine.

It is such a shame that we in the west have not as yet integrated these techniques into the hospitals and western clinics. At some point it will happen. In the meantime we will continue practicing Future's Medicine Today.

Anyone wishing to begin learning these amazing healing methods can join us November 12,13,14 in Springfield, Missouri at Dr Shealy's Holos Institutes.

• Like 3

Good evening/morning/ or afternoon -- Kempomaster here and it has been a while since I have offered some case reports of Taoist Neuro-Energetic Medicine -- I have been too busy with work and patients, patients, and you guessed it more patients. Sometimes -- they just call me out of "the blue-clear sky" (Forrest Gump) as did the patient I will describe in my 1st case report.

Female patient, approx 36 yrs old. I have knwn her for about 15 years, but, we hadn't spoken or run into each other for about 3 years. Kyra -- remembered my Birthday (I had briefly wondered how her life was going just a few days before contact)which was August 22nd -- which happened to be the last day of our Terre Haute Workshop, Kyra said she had happened across an old calendar (no I'm not that old) and saw my birthday marked so she decided to call andwish me a happy birthday. When i asked how she was doing she explained -- not well. She had been having migraines on a daily basis, her back muscles would stiffen up, she would become extremely sensitive to light and she would vomit several times. The headaches had become so bad that she had not been able to work for the past 2 years -- because she would usually end up going home sick anyway. Plus she had lost substantial weight due to daily vomiting. I offered to help her by using Taoist Neuro-Energetic Medicine. She didn't care what it was called if it would help.

Now - she had tried a number of remedies -- chiropractor, Medical Doctor, an excellent massage therapist (renowned in the Terre Haute area). But, none of the treatments had helped the migraines.

1st Treatment -- approx 1 month ago -- complete Taoist Treatment -- takes me about 1 hour to complete. then Qi projection around the spine, pull sick Qi throughout, OPEN ENERGY GATES at WRISTS, Qi projection per Michael Lomax regimen to open neck.

results -- 1 week post treatment -- the patient reports NO MIGRAINE HEADACHES! The first time in over 2 years with No headaches and No Vomiting. She was excited about the results -- but still on guard -- fearing they would come back.

2nd Treatment -- 1 week after the 1st treatment. Same treatment as before -- Taoist Energetic, Qi Projection, Energy Gates opened.

One week after the 2nd treatment -- the patient is so incredibly happy. Her Words - "this has changed my Life." She said - her husband and her have discussed the possibility that she can now go back to work. She was so excited - she had a blabber mouth experience -- couldn't stop telling me how happy and thankful she was.

The fact is the Taoist Medicine simply works -- as you will read in additional posts I have used the taoist Treatment for all types of ailments and I always see results -- usually the results are mind blowing -- amazing, I have had numerous patients describe the results as amazing -- there is no other word to describe their transformation.

I post these cases for your benefit. If you are thinking about learning this art -- take the next step forward and learn the Taoist Medicine from Michael. The more I practice it -- the more i use it, the more i use it the more i want to use it. It is amazing.

As always i welcome any questions or comments.

Thanks,

Brion aka Kempomaster

• Like 5

Kempomaster again -- typically I wait for responses to a post before I post again -- but I can't help myself.

This case involves and animal . Killian the Quarterhorse. Killian is a big beautiful Chestnut fella that was supposed to be a race horse, but, didn't make it as a race horse. He is owned by my Veterinary Doc that takes care of my dog -- I had worked on several dogs for the clinic and others and the Vet was curious to know if I could help Killian.

She said they had tried an expert Equine Vet, a Chiropractor, and acupuncture but -- nothing had helped.

Killian's problem - I am not a horse expert -- my diagnosis was that he had a "hitch" in his "giddy-up". Basically his SI Joint on the right hip was out of wack. When horse walk, trot, etc their back feet should land in the imprint left by the front foot. Killian instead would drag his right foot and limp. This had been going on for 2 years, in addition Killian had also been "cribbing" which means he would chew on wooden fences - a sign he was in a lot of pain.

Treatment -- Taoist Neuro-energetic treatment, Qi projection down spine, and on SI joint, down both legs -- Pull sick Qi.

During treatment -- the Vet watched the entire treatment - she was amazed -- Killian started yawning - non-stop, she said OH, MY he is getting relaxed, he yawned so big we almost joined him, his eyes got real heavy, and he was sinking into a sleep, BUT, when I started projecting energy -- his eyes GOT HUGE, and he turned around too see what the heck was going on. His eyes said it all -- I don't know how you are doing that, but, don't stop. What was extra cool --the Vet had several other horses that were casual observers up until I started projecting energy -- that was when they all poked their heads out of the stall and there eyes were as big as Killian's. WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY WERE SEEING? Several them started talking -- horse talk -- whinny etc.

RESULTS: After 1 treatment (which took me approx 1 hr and 45 mins) the Vet allowed Killian to run some circles in the indoor arena. She was flabbergasted. He was no longer dragging the right foot. He walked normal, trotted normal. Of course she was hesitant -- nothing else had worked. Her husband -- doesn't believe in this stuff -- but commented that it looked like it helped.

Follow-up: I gave Killian 2 additional treatments -- part of it was cuz I liked Killian. He was so thankful, and he enjoyed the treatment so much. When I was working on his neck , I had done one side and was walking to the other and he quickly turned and put his head down and positioned his neck right where I left off.

Overall results: I stopped out to visit Killian and he was out in the pasture -- the Vet whistled and he came galloping over to see me -- he no longer had a hitch in his giddy-up and wasn't cribbing (chewing wood).

I'd say the results were once again nothing short of amazing. I expect these kind of results but I am always amazed at how well they work. AND I bet I have a friend for life in Killian.

Questions or Comments -- please post any questions you have.

Thank,

Brion aka Kempomaster

• Like 5

I really look forward to going to another seminar and learning Taoist Medicine. When that will be not sure...but i really enjoy these posts of healings.

Glad to hear that you will be attending another workshop. I learn something new at every workshop i attend. I pay attention to what is going on and sometimes what is not in front of you can serve as a lesson -- so i scan the room to see what others are doing, what questions do they have, are they having a hard time understanding a move, etc

plus, i am planning on attending the Springfield, MO workshop and the next workshop in UK. I had a great experience in London -- i treasure the friendships that I made and look forward to more fish n chips and visiting the Pubs. I just couldn't get the Pub to turn on the Packer game instead of Rugby -- they might have run me out of the country had i pushed it.

Thanks

Brion

Kempomaster

Kempomaster again -- typically I wait for responses to a post before I post again -- but I can't help myself.

This case involves and animal . Killian the Quarterhorse. Killian is a big beautiful Chestnut fella that was supposed to be a race horse, but, didn't make it as a race horse. He is owned by my Veterinary Doc that takes care of my dog -- I had worked on several dogs for the clinic and others and the Vet was curious to know if I could help Killian.

She said they had tried an expert Equine Vet, a Chiropractor, and acupuncture but -- nothing had helped.

Killian's problem - I am not a horse expert -- my diagnosis was that he had a "hitch" in his "giddy-up". Basically his SI Joint on the right hip was out of wack. When horse walk, trot, etc their back feet should land in the imprint left by the front foot. Killian instead would drag his right foot and limp. This had been going on for 2 years, in addition Killian had also been "cribbing" which means he would chew on wooden fences - a sign he was in a lot of pain.

Treatment -- Taoist Neuro-energetic treatment, Qi projection down spine, and on SI joint, down both legs -- Pull sick Qi.

During treatment -- the Vet watched the entire treatment - she was amazed -- Killian started yawning - non-stop, she said OH, MY he is getting relaxed, he yawned so big we almost joined him, his eyes got real heavy, and he was sinking into a sleep, BUT, when I started projecting energy -- his eyes GOT HUGE, and he turned around too see what the heck was going on. His eyes said it all -- I don't know how you are doing that, but, don't stop. What was extra cool --the Vet had several other horses that were casual observers up until I started projecting energy -- that was when they all poked their heads out of the stall and there eyes were as big as Killian's. WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY WERE SEEING? Several them started talking -- horse talk -- whinny etc.

RESULTS: After 1 treatment (which took me approx 1 hr and 45 mins) the Vet allowed Killian to run some circles in the indoor arena. She was flabbergasted. He was no longer dragging the right foot. He walked normal, trotted normal. Of course she was hesitant -- nothing else had worked. Her husband -- doesn't believe in this stuff -- but commented that it looked like it helped.

Follow-up: I gave Killian 2 additional treatments -- part of it was cuz I liked Killian. He was so thankful, and he enjoyed the treatment so much. When I was working on his neck , I had done one side and was walking to the other and he quickly turned and put his head down and positioned his neck right where I left off.

Overall results: I stopped out to visit Killian and he was out in the pasture -- the Vet whistled and he came galloping over to see me -- he no longer had a hitch in his giddy-up and wasn't cribbing (chewing wood).

I'd say the results were once again nothing short of amazing. I expect these kind of results but I am always amazed at how well they work. AND I bet I have a friend for life in Killian.

Questions or Comments -- please post any questions you have.

Thank,

Brion aka Kempomaster

As usual, GREAT work!

In addition to being an extremely profound method for helping humanity, we can also utilize these techniques to help all creatures. And this help IS needed.

Another one, on the subject of horses.

Client: 20 year old very large horse

Symptoms: This awesome horse was standing around in her stall with her head drooping all day & night and seemed totally not interested in eating or going out to the pasture.

Treatment: Taoist Medicine and Medical Qigong

Outcome. It was really wild watching this horse's response. Her jaw dropped down and started quivering. Then she went into Stillness-Movement, rocking back and forth! After treatment she immediately went out to pasture and now, 2 weeks later, has shown no signs of return of symptoms.

If you have an interest in these awesome healing methods join us November 12,13,14 at Dr Norm Shealy's Holos Institutes 20 minutes north of Springfield, Missouri for our Stillness-Movement Neigong and Clinical Qigong workshop.

Also, registration for London 2012 is now up on www.qigongamerica.com

• Like 2

New case History:

Approximately 80 yr old female pt w/right hip pain due to a hip fracture that has not healed. Pt Also suffers from pain on the lower part of the same leg (right leg) from just above the knee to her ankle.

In addition, the patient has had her left foot amputated from just above the ankle. this amputation was a result of extreme rheumatoid arthritis which caused a deformity in her ankle/foot that resulted in the ankle collapsing and resulting in her inability to walk. The othopedic doctors decided her best chance to remain mobile was to amputate her foot and then fit her with a prosthetic lower leg/foot. This has also caused pain in her left leg.

The patient rated her overall level of pain prior to 1st treatment of a 9 on a scale of 1 to 10, with a 10 being unbearable pain.

Action: 1st treatment -- direct Qi projection to the right hip, upper and lower leg, and foot, to open all channels on the leg. Plus, energy projection to left leg including the area where the patient had previously had a (left) foot. Pull sick qi from both legs. Project Qi to back, kidneys, spine, Bai Hue.

Result: watched sick qi rush out the left leg as i was projecting to the right leg, pt continually twicthed throughout the treatment and reported a deep heat sensation throughout her body and through her legs. Then she noticed an incredibly calm effect over her entire body. Afterwards, she rated her pain as having decreased to a level 4 on a scale of 1 to 10.

2nd Treatment and 3rd Treatment: Did a similar energy projection to the 1st treatment -- however, after initial energy projection i switched to "High Level" energy projection as taught to me by Michael Lomax -- continued the "High Level" treatment for approx 10 minutes.

Result: The patient was absolutely amazed at the results -- she said that for the 1st time in ages (she couldn't remember when) her leg pain was gone but even more impressive her hip pain was now gone. A personal observation was that the patients physical appearance was approx 10 yrs younger in age and the energy field surrounding her body was in fact glowing as she smiled to thank me for the treatment.

This case report is just another example of the power of Medical Qigong as used from the Stillness-Movement Lineage.

I have never failed to get a positive response from using the "high Level " technique.

Thanks

Brion

Kempomaster

• Like 3

New case History:

Approximately 80 yr old female pt w/right hip pain due to a hip fracture that has not healed. Pt Also suffers from pain on the lower part of the same leg (right leg) from just above the knee to her ankle.

In addition, the patient has had her left foot amputated from just above the ankle. this amputation was a result of extreme rheumatoid arthritis which caused a deformity in her ankle/foot that resulted in the ankle collapsing and resulting in her inability to walk. The othopedic doctors decided her best chance to remain mobile was to amputate her foot and then fit her with a prosthetic lower leg/foot. This has also caused pain in her left leg.

The patient rated her overall level of pain prior to 1st treatment of a 9 on a scale of 1 to 10, with a 10 being unbearable pain.

Action: 1st treatment -- direct Qi projection to the right hip, upper and lower leg, and foot, to open all channels on the leg. Plus, energy projection to left leg including the area where the patient had previously had a (left) foot. Pull sick qi from both legs. Project Qi to back, kidneys, spine, Bai Hue.

Result: watched sick qi rush out the left leg as i was projecting to the right leg, pt continually twicthed throughout the treatment and reported a deep heat sensation throughout her body and through her legs. Then she noticed an incredibly calm effect over her entire body. Afterwards, she rated her pain as having decreased to a level 4 on a scale of 1 to 10.

2nd Treatment and 3rd Treatment: Did a similar energy projection to the 1st treatment -- however, after initial energy projection i switched to "High Level" energy projection as taught to me by Michael Lomax -- continued the "High Level" treatment for approx 10 minutes.

Result: The patient was absolutely amazed at the results -- she said that for the 1st time in ages (she couldn't remember when) her leg pain was gone but even more impressive her hip pain was now gone. A personal observation was that the patients physical appearance was approx 10 yrs younger in age and the energy field surrounding her body was in fact glowing as she smiled to thank me for the treatment.

This case report is just another example of the power of Medical Qigong as used from the Stillness-Movement Lineage.

I have never failed to get a positive response from using the "high Level " technique.

Thanks

Brion

Kempomaster

Incredible, thanks for posting.

Did you take Michael Lomax's healer certification course?

Yes - as a matter of fact I have taken Michael Lomax's Certification course. The course took me approximately 3 years to complete and I had to commit to travel to get to Michaels' workshops. In addition, I have set up several workshops in my home town - Terre Haute, IN. The effort to set-up and coordinate a workshop can be rather extensive the 1st time you set the workshop up, however, it is worth the time and effort. Because, the workshop is then closer to home - so less travel for you and once you figure out all the ins and outs of setting the event up -- well then you have it figured out.

I thoroughly enjoyed the time I have spent learning from Michael and continue to attend workshops. Without exception, I learn something new at every workshop I attend. This learning can be a reinforcement of something that I picked-up in the past, a new technique, or a learning from trying to teach others the healing techniques or specific energetic moves from the gift of the tao.

Are you considering signing up for Michaels Certification? If so and you have any questions please feel free to ask me by e-mail or if you will be at the Springfield, MO workshop i will be happy to answer any questions.

Thanks,

Brion aka Kempomaster

• Like 3

New case History:

Thanks

Brion

Kempomaster

Hi Brion Kempomaster. More Great Work! These Stillness-Movement based therapeutics get results when nothing else works, time after time.

The phantom limb is interesting because even though the limb is missing the energy body is still whole. Often I have projected Qi to the phantom parts, treating them just like they were there. And the body always responds.

We still have positions available for the Stillness-Movement workshop at Dr Norm Shealy's Holos Institutes just north of Springfield, Missouri on November 12,13 with optional Clinical Applications November 14th.

• Like 1

Michael Lomax can you give an approx date when the new DVDs will be released?

Thanks

Edit : ??? I had halluzination

Q

Bump - love reading this thread. Post healings! Very cool stuff.

Michael Lomax can you give an approx date when the new DVDs will be released?

Thanks

Thanks for your interest.

It was decided to add to the system so I am in the process of integrating the new moves instead of holding them for Gift of Tao III. So no new release date. I am hoping this process goes smooth and I will be able to release this year but I have found that any projected release date is totally not in keeping with non-linear states of awareness. I do have a feeling that it will go much smoother when all the moves that are supposed to be in it are integrated.

Suggest if you are interested to send an email (address on www.qigongamerica.com )stating pre-release interest and you will be notified upon release.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simplified Case History:

Client: Person with severe sciatica of one year's duration.

Symptoms: Intense pain in hip going all the way down to the foot, one side. Client had tried 3 different physicians and 3 different medicines, physical therapy at 3 different clinics,6 sessions of acupuncture, and 6 sessions of chiropractic - All with absolutely no relief.

Therapies Utilized: Taoist Medicine and Stillness-Movement based Medical Qigong. One session with instructions to client to call in 3 days. Call revealed no pain and no further treatment required.

EDIT: Another one:

Client - Physician with TMJ pain and week long headache; Ibuprofen didn't help at all.

Therapies Utilized: Stillness-Movement Medical Qigong & Head treatment method of Taoist Medicine.

Outcome: No tenderness in TMJ and absolutely no sign of headache at end of session.

Edited by Ya Mu
  • Like 4

Recent Case Report:

Had a meeting last week with a co-worker that I see usually - only on occassion. Before our 1 hour business discussion was concluded she remarked that her 2 year old baby had a bad reaction to amoxicillin that had been prescribed to treat an ear infection. She shared with me piictures from that morning following a visit to the Emergency Room. They had made several visits to their family doctor and to the Emergency Room.

So, the case goes as follows:

2 year old female patient presents with rash covering 70% of her body including raised hives across her abdomen. In addition, she has swollen joints - ankles, knees, elbows, and wrists. Patient is in a great deal of pain - having difficulty sleeping. Mom describes her as very crabby. Mom is also aware that I am a Certified Medical Qigong Practitioner (under Michael Lomax) and I offered to try to help the patient with a DISTANCE HEALING SESSION also referred to by Michael as a "High Level" healing.

The patient had been on oral steriods off/on since she had the reaction - of major concern is blockage of her air way.

The evening of the report to me I performed a DISTANCE HEALING SESSION/HIGH LEVEL HEALING. During this session on worked on returning the childs skin to normal, eliminating the swelling from her joints, and insuring that her air way did not constrict. (How much distance -- approximately 75 miles)

Results: I followed up with the patients mother the following morning -- she reported that the childs skin had cleared overnight -- no more hives or redness, the swelling in the joints was reduced and near normal, and no problems with her breathing. She commented that they didn't have to give her steroids that morning as all indications were that the patient had recovered.

COMMENT: I have used this "High Level Healing" on numerous occassions and have always made a difference for the patient. The distance -- as in miles etc doesn't affect the outcome -- as i have been in New York and treated a patient in California and had the same amazing outcome. Plus, done numerous experiments from outside a building, to across town, to several towns apart and asked the patient to write down the time they thought I started my work and what result they had with their condition --- most have hit the time I treated right on the head or have called me and said - "you just did the treatment didn't you ? Holy smokes -- this stuff works...very powerful medicine.

Interstingly enough -- as I was preparing to write this report - my mother called me and said she had come down with shingles, so before I wrote this report -- I treated mom (lives on the other side of town) then sat and wrote. So perhaps I will follow-up with a report on how mom's case of shingles has turned out.

So as always -- thanks for reading -- any questions..I will gladly answer.

Brion

Kempomaster

• Like 6

Several short episodes using medical Qigong.

First is an elderly female who I was preparing for a medical procedure. She stated that she had been looking forward to seeing me. Her last procedure was in May. At that time she had severe pain in both shoulders. Having just a few available minutes I had placed my hand on her left shoulder and projected chi. (I only vaguely remembered this.) She said that the pain, which was a ten level, had mostly gone away almost instantly, and the little remaining pain was gone by the end of the day. Most amazing was that it had not returned since May. She looked at me and said "Now you're going to work on the other shoulder."

That same day another patient had just had an IV started and had a vasovagal reaction, with his blood pressure dropping to 60/40 and he became very pale and diaphoretic. As soon as we managed to get some IV fluids running I used the "cold" hand position with my index and middle finger aimed at the point below his nose. His eyes were almost crossed as he stared in confusion at my fingertips. Then suddenly he smiled and said "You study Aikido!" I told him that no I studied Qigong, which it turned out he had also read about. He told me that when I started projecting chi at his upper lip he felt all the blood rush back to his head.

The next day was an almost identical situation, with a young Hispanic female whose blood pressure dropped to 74/35 after her IV start. Almost immediately I did the same energy projection technique. The color returned to her face and we quickly got her to a bed. Her BP was now 104/64, and two minutes later it was 121/68.

Also, there were several times in the past two months where I was in the process of texting or talking on the phone to someone on both the east and west coast (I'm in the middle in Indiana) and they both had issues which seemed to mostly involve excess chi stuck in the head. I sent a quick distance healing and right away I got a response stating that it had succeeded. It was very satisfying getting an instant feedback on the effect one could have at such a distance.

It's not often that you get to do a complete healing session for someone, so these little episodes serve to constantly remind you just how quick and amazing chi projection can be.

Jim

• Like 4

Recent Case Report:

Had a meeting last week with a co-worker that I see usually - only on occassion. Before our 1 hour business discussion was concluded she remarked that her 2 year old baby had a bad reaction to amoxicillin that had been prescribed to treat an ear infection. She shared with me piictures from that morning following a visit to the Emergency Room. They had made several visits to their family doctor and to the Emergency Room.

So, the case goes as follows:

2 year old female patient presents with rash covering 70% of her body including raised hives across her abdomen. In addition, she has swollen joints - ankles, knees, elbows, and wrists. Patient is in a great deal of pain - having difficulty sleeping. Mom describes her as very crabby. Mom is also aware that I am a Certified Medical Qigong Practitioner (under Michael Lomax) and I offered to try to help the patient with a DISTANCE HEALING SESSION also referred to by Michael as a "High Level" healing.

The patient had been on oral steriods off/on since she had the reaction - of major concern is blockage of her air way.

The evening of the report to me I performed a DISTANCE HEALING SESSION/HIGH LEVEL HEALING. During this session on worked on returning the childs skin to normal, eliminating the swelling from her joints, and insuring that her air way did not constrict. (How much distance -- approximately 75 miles)

Results: I followed up with the patients mother the following morning -- she reported that the childs skin had cleared overnight -- no more hives or redness, the swelling in the joints was reduced and near normal, and no problems with her breathing. She commented that they didn't have to give her steroids that morning as all indications were that the patient had recovered.

COMMENT: I have used this "High Level Healing" on numerous occassions and have always made a difference for the patient. The distance -- as in miles etc doesn't affect the outcome -- as i have been in New York and treated a patient in California and had the same amazing outcome. Plus, done numerous experiments from outside a building, to across town, to several towns apart and asked the patient to write down the time they thought I started my work and what result they had with their condition --- most have hit the time I treated right on the head or have called me and said - "you just did the treatment didn't you ? Holy smokes -- this stuff works...very powerful medicine.

Interstingly enough -- as I was preparing to write this report - my mother called me and said she had come down with shingles, so before I wrote this report -- I treated mom (lives on the other side of town) then sat and wrote. So perhaps I will follow-up with a report on how mom's case of shingles has turned out.

So as always -- thanks for reading -- any questions..I will gladly answer.

Brion

Kempomaster

Several short episodes using medical Qigong.

First is an elderly female who I was preparing for a medical procedure. She stated that she had been looking forward to seeing me. Her last procedure was in May. At that time she had severe pain in both shoulders. Having just a few available minutes I had placed my hand on her left shoulder and projected chi. (I only vaguely remembered this.) She said that the pain, which was a ten level, had mostly gone away almost instantly, and the little remaining pain was gone by the end of the day. Most amazing was that it had not returned since May. She looked at me and said "Now you're going to work on the other shoulder."

That same day another patient had just had an IV started and had a vasovagal reaction, with his blood pressure dropping to 60/40 and he became very pale and diaphoretic. As soon as we managed to get some IV fluids running I used the "cold" hand position with my index and middle finger aimed at the point below his nose. His eyes were almost crossed as he stared in confusion at my fingertips. Then suddenly he smiled and said "You study Aikido!" I told him that no I studied Qigong, which it turned out he had also read about. He told me that when I started projecting chi at his upper lip he felt all the blood rush back to his head.

The next day was an almost identical situation, with a young Hispanic female whose blood pressure dropped to 74/35 after her IV start. Almost immediately I did the same energy projection technique. The color returned to her face and we quickly got her to a bed. Her BP was now 104/64, and two minutes later it was 121/68.

Also, there were several times in the past two months where I was in the process of texting or talking on the phone to someone on both the east and west coast (I'm in the middle in Indiana) and they both had issues which seemed to mostly involve excess chi stuck in the head. I sent a quick distance healing and right away I got a response stating that it had succeeded. It was very satisfying getting an instant feedback on the effect one could have at such a distance.

It's not often that you get to do a complete healing session for someone, so these little episodes serve to constantly remind you just how quick and amazing chi projection can be.

Jim

Awesome results!

The talent and ability to change the body in such a direct manner utilizing energy is so amazing and awesome. I am glad you two realized this and put in the effort to get there. You can help SO many people. Great work! If more people learned these techniques of Future's Medicine Today our medicine system would have a complete change for the better. These healing techniques are desperately needed in today's world.

Anyone wishing to learn these techniques of healing are welcome to register for the upcoming workshop November 12,13,14 at Dr Shealy's Holos Institutes near Springfield, Missouri.

Also, in London, England January 21,22,23,24 .

• Like 2

OK -- this is a follow-up to my last post.

Case report; 82 year old female patient - presenting with Shingles (adult pt w/version of chicken pox) -- this patient happened to be my mother.

Patient reports -- burning sensation across the right eyebrow -- follow's a line consistent with gall bladder channel to the top of her skull. In addition to the burning she is having pain, itching, and general lack of energy. She had visited a Medical Doctor and the doctor diagnosed her with "Shingles". The doctor had prescribed an oral medication to help curb the case and vicodin for pain. She reported she wasn't taking the vicodin as it made her drowsey and did not help the pain.

Treatment: 2 Distance - "High Level" treatments on the same evening -- following the 1st session -- I was moved to do more on the next session.

I then had a follow-up conversation with the patient the next morning. She reported that "THE PAIN WAS GONE'! She had no pain at all -- no burning, and that she had prior to the treatment had a large knot on her forehead where the shingles had settled in and by the time we had spoken the knot had disappeared. She was very happy with the treatment. She did have some residual itching and numbness where the skin irregularities had been.

My follow-up was -- well Mom just lives on the other side of town, so I stopped by and did an in-person treatment. Results -- no more itching, no more numbness, pt felt much better, and her energy felt as if it had returned to normal. GEEZZ - the things a mom will do to get you to stop by --

Well -- oftentimes following an energy treatment -- people feel compelled to talk with you. Mom felt that need -- she started telling me how her Aunt used to tell fortunes and was usually right on the money. She then shared with me how she had been able to tell future events but was afraid to tell anyone. I reinforced that we are indeed power beings of light!

Guess what -- mom wants to come to the next seminar.

Now what? I gues mom will be learning Qigong -- Stillness-Movement and Gift of the Tao!

thanks,

Brion

• Like 5

Guess what -- mom wants to come to the next seminar.

Now what? I gues mom will be learning Qigong -- Stillness-Movement and Gift of the Tao!

thanks,

Brion

:)