Ya Mu

Chinese Taoist Medicine & Stillness-Movement Medical Qigong

If a person only has linear thinking it is a very difficult thing to understand. But, in my years of qigong I have not seen anything else as powerful. I think folks with specific energy body configurations are more attracted to this. Hard to put in linear terms.

I do, however, only give each student as much as they can handle right now. In other words, I work with each student individually and project to each separately during the workshops, based on where their energy body development is NOW. SO I combine beginners and advanced students in the same workshops. It makes for a real interesting experience for all and gives the beginners others to talk to about what they feel going on; others that KNOW what the projections do.

Many want to get information from the internet, a book, or a video. I am afraid that the age-old ways are not as popular as they should be. Especially the information projection stuff, which most people do not understand.

Great Method

Peace and Blessings,

Lin

Edited by 林愛偉

Simplified case study

Hashimoto's disease

Presentation was hand, arm, and body trembling with anxiety.

Therapies utilized: Taoist Medicine and Medical Qigong

Outcome: At the end of the first session all trembling ceased. Client reported all anxiety gone. 2 week follow-up no return of symptoms.

Simplified case study

Broken Leg, Adult

Presentation was the day of casting and client reported intense pain with swelling to the point that the cast was extremely uncomfortable.

Therapies utilized: Taoist Medicine & Medical Qigong

Outcome: Client reported and I observed real-time reduction of inflammation. Pain gone at end of session.

Asked client to return for therapy 2x per week for 3 weeks.

• Like 1

Do your students usually get the same kind of results you do? I am still very interested in learning this stuff.

My students have some of the highest result rates that exist. No studies though, all anecdotal usually in the form of word of mouth referrals from one client to another, or in client history notes. But I can say this from having been around this stuff for close to 30 years and working behind most every type of therapeutics that exist.

Last year I did a clinic day at one of my student's clinics. We worked from 8 am until 7 pm without a break. This student was seeing the same as I do, worst case scenario clients. All of this student's clients were praising the therapy that he did for them and thanked me for teaching what I teach. Most of my students get referrals from local physicians, both MD and Chiropractic. I do as well.

The main reason we get these type of result rates is the practice of Stillness-Movement qigong and its corresponding techniques.

• Like 3

Taoist Medicine and Taoist Healing Arts

Simplified case studies, continued

Presentation: Numbness, tingling, pain down entire arm, hands, fingers. Unable to write; they couldn't hold pen in hand with the hand trembling

Therapy utilized: Taoist medicine and Taoist Healing Arts

Outcome: First session, 80% resolution with all pain eliminated but still some numbness in fingers, able to write fine after this first session, follow up session resolved all but still a small "funny feeling" in tip of thumb. Anticipate that this will resolve with no more sessions needed.

Presentation: Concussion with dizziness. Told client to go to a medical doctor, but client had been dropped off at clinic by a family member so we went ahead and did what we could with the understanding that they would go to see a doctor.

Therapy utilized: Off body Taoist Healing Arts

Outcome: Resolution of client feeling much better with all dizziness eliminated. I still told the client to go see a doctor.

• Like 2

Taoist Medicine and Taoist Healing Arts

Presentation: Shingles with severe head pain; hurts to touch ear, hurts to brush hair, can't sleep due to pain.

Therapy: Distance Healing with Taoist Healing Arts

Immediately the client reported most pain gone with a slight lingering of mild pain. Within 2 days all pain gone.

• Like 2

Chinese Taoist Medicine & Taoist Healing Arts

Presentation: Sexual dysfunction of 9 years duration

Therapies utilized: Taoist Medicine & Taoist Healing Arts

Outcome: Complete elimination of symptoms

Another one:

Presentation: Trigeminal neuralgia with vision affected

Therapies utilized: Taoist medicine & Taoist Healing Arts

Outcome: Elimination of pain symptoms with improvement of vision

• Like 2

A person could watch it done for a thousand years and not know how to do it. I could write a step-by-step formula on how to do the method and a person would not know how to do it from the written formula. In fact, a person cannot learn this method until they have practiced it and they can not practice it until they have learned it.

This means your method is utterly useless and is not applicable under any circumstances. In fact, if you applied your method, you couldn't be certain it was yours, or even a method, since you would have needed to practice it to know that, but before you could practice it, you would have had to learn it, which is impossible without practice.

So it is obvious that your method is inscrutable, not subject to analysis, impossible to follow, and is therefore perfectly useless to most people. So your target market with this method is 1-5 people on the entire planet. Good luck.

This means your method is utterly useless and is not applicable under any circumstances. In fact, if you applied your method, you couldn't be certain it was yours, or even a method, since you would have needed to practice it to know that, but before you could practice it, you would have had to learn it, which is impossible without practice.

So it is obvious that your method is inscrutable, not subject to analysis, impossible to follow, and is therefore perfectly useless to most people. So your target market with this method is 1-5 people on the entire planet. Good luck.

A person does have to let go of mental methods long enough to actually experience the flow of a patient's neuro-electrical system in order to balance it. What you miss is that this method actually does tap into a person's brain signals.

For thousands of people, this method has brought about much relief of suffering and has an extremely high success rate in clinic. Results are what is important in any method.

In fact, if you applied your method, you couldn't be certain it was yours, or even a method, since you would have needed to practice it to know that, but before you could practice it, you would have had to learn it, which is impossible without practice.

There is a trick that gets a person past this conundrum. It works by allowing a student to make the attempt (practice), during which the teacher corrects the vibration by putting his/her hand over the students to guide them in the flow patterns and reach the proper vibration (learn). But the teacher could never just verbally tell a student how to do this.

But you are almost correct in one thing. You overestimated the number of teachers of this method on the earth. As far as I know, it is only two. If I get as many as 5 students to the point of being teachers I will be overwhelmed with joy. The method IS difficult to grasp as it takes a long time to actually discern the neuro-energetic flow. It is not for all healers as most do not have the patience to learn it. That said I do have a number of students using the method everyday in clinic with phenomenal results.

Edited by Ya Mu
  • Like 2

Incorrect assertion, GIH. Many things in the world are not able to be reduced to a cookbook. The true Art of Healing is one such way. I have spent much time and money studying with some great healers all over the world. The real essence of healing goes waaay beyond simple method. In the same way, most spiritual traditions, Taoism and qi gong included, are best learned directly from a master. You can go so far learning from a book, but there is something mysterious and nameless that is transmitted in the way Ya Mu talks about. One can never hope to reach the highest levels of a healing art without such transmission, unless one is born with special abilities, and even then it is still better to study with a teacher. If you haven't experienced something like this, you may not understand it. There is no way I would have made the efforts I have to learn from great healers without this essence. I could not have received the same thing learning from books or videos.

Presentation: Digestive upset with severe diarrhea of more than 2 months duration after food poisoning.

Therapies utilized: Taoist Medicine & Taoist Healing Arts High Level Method

Outcome: Elimination of symptoms - one session, follow up with herbal maintenance

Another one:

Presentation: Severe sciatica with foot numbness

Outcome: Elimination of pain symptoms and numbness, one session

If anyone wishes to learn this amazing healing system the Stillness-Movement Neigong, Gift of the Tao Movement Qigong, Medical Qigong & Taoist Medicine Workshop is March 20/21/22 see this thread

• Like 2

There is a trick that gets a person past this conundrum. It works by allowing a student to make the attempt (practice), during which the teacher corrects the vibration by putting his/her hand over the students to guide them in the flow patterns and reach the proper vibration (learn). But the teacher could never just verbally tell a student how to do this.
It's like the old Catch-22 of needing experience to get a job...but how do you get your first job without experience?

Everyone faces this at first, yet most everyone eventually successfully passes through it.

Success in life is all about turning negative feedback loops into positive feedback loops. Yes, the hardest part is always reversing spin and getting it started in the opposite direction. But, you just have to pass through a "backdoor" gray transition area to do it. Just like the Taiji symbol shows - there's a little of the other in either extreme...

oldtaijisymbol.jpg

... Many things in the world are not able to be reduced to a cookbook. The true Art of Healing is one such way. I have spent much time and money studying with some great healers all over the world. The real essence of healing goes waaay beyond simple method. In the same way, most spiritual traditions, Taoism and qi gong included, are best learned directly from a master. You can go so far learning from a book, but there is something mysterious and nameless that is transmitted in the way Ya Mu talks about. One can never hope to reach the highest levels of a healing art without such transmission, unless one is born with special abilities, and even then it is still better to study with a teacher. If you haven't experienced something like this, you may not understand it. There is no way I would have made the efforts I have to learn from great healers without this essence. I could not have received the same thing learning from books or videos.

Absolutely, wish more folks understood this.

It's like the old Catch-22 of needing experience to get a job...but how do you get your first job without experience?

Everyone faces this at first, yet most everyone eventually successfully passes through it.

Success in life is all about turning negative feedback loops into positive feedback loops. Yes, the hardest part is always reversing spin and getting it started in the opposite direction. But, you just have to pass through a "backdoor" gray transition area to do it. Just like the Taiji symbol shows - there's a little of the other in either extreme...

oldtaijisymbol.jpg

Interesting way of looking at it.

Light to you.

wow really cool stuff, i would love to learn more about it.

Here's your chance March 20/21/22 www.qigongamerica.com

Here's your chance March 20/21/22 www.qigongamerica.com

i'd love to but it's a little far for me to travel at this time. but thanks :)

If you are in USA there may be someone from near you driving down/up/over at any particular workshop.

If you are in USA there may be someone from near you driving down/up/over at any particular workshop.

that would be perfect but i live in vancouver canada and still need to get my passport updated. so maybe that what i should do first :lol: , thanks for the suggestion, I'm fascinated by this kind of stuff, wish there more info. it's been great reading this post. thanks.

...I'm fascinated by this kind of stuff, wish there more info. ...

There is no written info on this system. I tried years ago to sit down and write about it and found that the Taoist medicine that can be written is not the real Taoist medicine :)

It is a hands-on system that requires qi cultivation, so, even if it could be written it would be very difficult to get anything from the literature. It boils down to it always has been and always will require direct learning.

• Like 1

Presentation: Female complaints; client has irregular menstrual cycles, PMS, painful cycles with headaches and low back pain.

Therapies utilized: Taoist Medicine & Taoist Healing Arts High Level Method

Outcome: Elimination of symptoms - three sessions over 3 months prior to cycle (6 months symptom free)

2nd case same complaints as above. Client never saw me at the clinic but took my Stillness-Movement workshop; complete elimination of symptoms 1 year duration from the practice of Stillness-Movement (just heard back from person).

Another one:

Presentation: Pain behind eye, impaired vision in one eye

Outcome: Elimination of pain symptoms, equal vision in both eyes; one session

If anyone wishes to learn this amazing healing system the Stillness-Movement Neigong, Gift of the Tao Movement Qigong, Medical Qigong & Taoist Medicine Workshop is March 20/21/22

• Like 2

Very interesting Ya Mu, I have thought about what career path to go down and being a healer is very in line with my motivations to work with people and help them, while also developing spiritually (myself and others). I'm guessing that these sort of treatments do not just help people and their physical ailments, but that there is some sort of spiritual transmission that takes place, in other words.. the more you work on opening someones channels, to help with their health ailments, the more inclined they become to 'raise their vibrational frequency', as you say.

Before I go down that path I need to develop myself first to enlightenment, or at least feeling/seeing energy. I'm going to Jenny Lamb's seminar in a week so I'm hoping those methods will be enough, or else I would have waited to go to one of your seminars. In any case, I might do that anyway after the summer, but I'm wary of mixing Qi Gong systems. Do you think that the specific Qi Gong method you teach is essential to the medical practice you teach? Or would you say the essence of Qi Gong methods are the same?

Very interesting Ya Mu, I have thought about what career path to go down and being a healer is very in line with my motivations to work with people and help them, while also developing spiritually (myself and others). I'm guessing that these sort of treatments do not just help people and their physical ailments, but that there is some sort of spiritual transmission that takes place, in other words.. the more you work on opening someones channels, to help with their health ailments, the more inclined they become to 'raise their vibrational frequency', as you say.

Before I go down that path I need to develop myself first to enlightenment, or at least feeling/seeing energy. I'm going to Jenny Lamb's seminar in a week so I'm hoping those methods will be enough, or else I would have waited to go to one of your seminars. In any case, I might do that anyway after the summer, but I'm wary of mixing Qi Gong systems. Do you think that the specific Qi Gong method you teach is essential to the medical practice you teach? Or would you say the essence of Qi Gong methods are the same?

I don't think there is any problem going from that system to my system but if you are going to be practicing that system why don't you stick with her program if she teaches medical qigong. If she doesn't teach medical qigong then you may be advised to practice the SYSTEM and not try to piece it together. In other words if your goal is medical qigong then I would start with medical qigong. If your goal is to learn a good qigong then I'm sure her system is good, although I do not know what it is. But medical qigong and other qigong is different. One is designed to bring you to the point of energy manipulation for healing others and includes those techniques. The other is designed for (lot of qigong's out there ???).

My qigong system comes direct from the Baoding Qigong Healing hospital in China and from 30 plus years of clinical practice of myself and teaching thousands of students. So the whole practice is geared at optimizing a person's energy body so as to be able to heal others. Included in the Stillness-Movement is information based energetics; I project qi to the students during my workshops.

• Like 2

Non-clinic presentation - just "happened to be there"

Presentation - Intense ankle pain, bruising, and cut - within 10 minutes of trauma. Person did NOT believe I could help them.

Therapy: Taoist Healing Arts medical qigong

Duration of therapy: 3 min

Outcome: Cessation of pain and a smile on a person's face

• Like 1

Ya Mu, I am wondering about something here, and it is to do with the effect of the practice - stillness movement - on the person practicing it. I understand you are charging up for healing by doing it, and I am wondering about the deeper, enduring effects on the spiritual state of the practitioner.

Are you able to speak of that aspect of your system?

I'd love to know.

If I was in the USA I would be at your door for training like a shot.:)

Ya Mu, I am wondering about something here, and it is to do with the effect of the practice - stillness movement - on the person practicing it. I understand you are charging up for healing by doing it, and I am wondering about the deeper, enduring effects on the spiritual state of the practitioner.

Are you able to speak of that aspect of your system?

I'd love to know.

If I was in the USA I would be at your door for training like a shot.:)

The Stillness-Movement practice in inherently spiritual. It is called High Level Qigong not because of how it compares to other qigong's but because of what it is. The energies we attune to are creative heavenly energies. What happens is the student is "attuned" to these energetics by the teacher through energy projection. The teacher first creates a dan tian in/for each student, then does the information based energy projection. As the student practices seers see a white light build in dan tian getting denser as the person practices. The Light then rises up through inside of body opening each energy center in a natural non-traumatic manner. Then the Light goes through the top of the head and connects the person solidly with the High Level energies. A product of this is that any particular talents (soul level) that a person may have will be awakened in this process. This process raises the vibrational rate of the energy body so that "attunement" to the High Level connection remains strong. Then the practitioner is able to manifest using the "as above so below" natural law of energetics, which is how we do our healing. A product of this practice is that it awakens a person to who they really are as a vibrant Being of Light. The very essence of the practice is spirituality.

I have had several inquiries from England and recently someone who said they would investigate possibilities of sponsoring a workshop there. All it would take is enough people and a place to have the workshop.

• Like 2