Starjumper

Amazing Chinese Master

I believe that video is of a TV advertisement of an insurance company if i remember correctly

Video of

How many of you can do THIS???

LOL!!!!!!!!! that was hilarious! :D:D:D

It cracks me up almost every time I see it, it's the place to go for a good time. (thumbs up emoticon goes here)

EEEiwwww, at least he has the robes part down, but where's the silly hat? That's why it doesn't work is because he forgot the hat. He wants you to aim your palms at the screen, but if I did that my hands would start glowing and I wouldn't be able to receive. In that video I felt the first movement on my forehead but the rest of the stuff was kind of dismal. I only watched for a few seconds.

Video of

How many of you can do THIS???

I think my favorite part is that at the end as he lies flattened beneath the tree, everybody just calmly walks away, like "Eh, oh well, that was a little disappointing. Where do you guys want to eat dinner?". :lol:

Minkus.

That is some gorgeous Bagua in the first video. The girl in the 3rd video is pretty good too, although the old man in the first video has a slightly better root. I'm lovin' it. That was beautiful. :)

I felt the first movement on my forehead but the rest of the stuff was kind of dismal. I only watched for a few seconds.

I was thinking about this video and the fact that I felt something on my forehead. Someone else said it felt bad too.

They say there is information encoded in energy, so what is this guy sending out to everyone, and who is this weirdo anyway, what kind of flaming weirdos and demons does he have in his entourage, and why is everyone willing to expose themselves to his sick energy? Take a look at him in the beginning , giving his spiel, it kind of looks like he has a telephone pole up his butt, doesn't he? So I guess I just let this bozo soil himself on my third eye. Great! I guess it's a common reaction people have, they do it out of curiosity, or like in this video where we weren't warned, it was trickery, it doesn't matter later, and maybe a shower isn't enough to get rid of it!

Oooo my god... I felt an immediate need to take a shower after just a few seconds of this clip... ugh...

Now I wonder how many will want to watch it to see if they get that soiled feeling or not.

I felt the first movement on my forehead but the rest of the stuff was kind of dismal. I only watched for a few seconds.

I was thinking about this video and the fact that I felt something on my forehead. Someone else said it felt bad too.

They say there is information encoded in energy, so what is this guy sending out to everyone, and who is this weirdo anyway, what kind of flaming weirdos and demons does he have in his entourage, and why is everyone willing to expose themselves to his sick energy? Take a look at him in the beginning , giving his spiel, it kind of looks like he has a telephone pole up his butt, doesn't he? So I guess I just let this bozo soil himself on my third eye. Great! I guess it's a common reaction people have, they do it out of curiosity, or like in this video where we weren't warned, it was trickery, it doesn't matter later, and maybe a shower isn't enough to get rid of it!

I felt it in my head - sick energy - shut it off immediately.

What is the point of posting videos like this.

If one is moved to do so for whatever reason I can't imagine PLEASE POST A WARNING.

...and if they don't get that feeling does it mean they didn't get the energy?

Maybe their not sensitive souls like us :)

If there were a warning I would be prepared with my shield up.

Maybe their not sensitive souls like us :)

If there were a warning I would be prepared with my shield up.

Well, part of my point is that even if you are sensitive, you already got the sick energy or you wouldn't be feeling it. The other part is that people could still be picking up sick energy from it even if they can't feel it.

The first time I saw that video, which was before it was posted here, my own energy in my hands masked anything I might have been getting so I didn't feel it as chi. I did feel though that I just didn't like what he was doing, which should have been enough warning but I didn't tune into that enough.

That guy is a master of PENDEJO CHI KUNG

Well, I felt soiled too. Mostly of embarassement.

Funny, but I've got the feeling he's Norwegian. His name was Tord.

h

Yeah people shouldn't just be sending energy without knowing what they're doing.

I couldnt agree more.

But the thing is that even people who have been sending energy for years, doing lots of work with energy and selfdevelopment for decades, attending workshop after workshop, doing healingwork and teaching and all that, STILL dont know what they are doing.

It might seem like experience has nothing to do with it. Only the quality of the teacher. (and of cource the quality of the student :rolleyes: )

Edited by sheng zhen

His name is Tron Aaronsen. On his website it says he does a lot of healing, there are testimonials from people who have brought their children to him and he has really helped them. He works particularly with autism, it appears.

I read an extract from his autobigraphy which is on his site, where he explains how he suddenly burst out with healing chi, after years of doing MA.