Guest winpro07

I practice KunLun

Winpro,

When it comes to doubt and negativity, I consider myself proudly self sufficient. :lol: After my first seminar I was torn between doing two incompatible systems so that was the source for my mixed energies... didn't want to leave either so there were doubts there. Aside from that, I consider myself extremely porous to the energies of others whether negative or positive. Beyond that, I consider whatever energies I encounter on the outside to simply reflect whatever is going on inside the green zone. But point well taken and I'll definitely consider what you've said.

Your pal,

Yoda

On a lighter vein, if we can believe stories about a lady finding a technique for world enlightenment in a cave through a divine revelation, or about lightening striking someone repeatedly, of people faking deaths and such stuff, why cannot one entertain oneself with a story involving demons and dragons?

This practice is an oral tradition. It is very old and has its origins before Taoism and Buddhism in Shamanism.

The story of the girl in the cave is a metaphor for the process of awakening. It is not intended to be taken as actual history but in history this is how these things have been presented.

Being in the cave is like the spirit in the body. The three torches like the opening of the three dan tiens, Ling is the feminine quality of one's self, Lau Kung is the potential we have and the striking of the hammer is the awakening. The images on the wall is the subconscious reflections of awakening. Thunder mountain represents the inner sound or the shaking of one's heart during awakening.

Really guys, you gotta be less literal in your analysis.

The stories are there for the practitioner to ponder and determine their meaning.

Maybe you should have written this in your book?

Also alot of arts have a full history that is tracable some not so, but adding his story to Jennys art just seemed wrong and out of place. Then again if Jenny allows this to happen when its not true or connected then im very disapoointed in her as well!

Why not tell in the book that the story as well max has created Kunlun using Jennys art and his other systems like Maoshan rather then make it out to be a system that was taught to him that has the story, this was my issue but thankyou for clearing up that story Mantra.

take care

Spirit Ape

This practice is an oral tradition. It is very old and has its origins before Taoism and Buddhism in Shamanism.

The story of the girl in the cave is a metaphor for the process of awakening. It is not intended to be taken as actual history but in history this is how these things have been presented.

Being in the cave is like the spirit in the body. The three torches like the opening of the three dan tiens, Ling is the feminine quality of one's self, Lau Kung is the potential we have and the striking of the hammer is the awakening. The images on the wall is the subconscious reflections of awakening. Thunder mountain represents the inner sound or the shaking of one's heart during awakening.

The stories are there for the practitioner to ponder and determine their meaning.

Well I hate to sound the way I am going to, but this was never told before! I am not interested in Kunlun history but it certainly is fun to watch the "official" version change so many times. First there was one story, there was something else later, then the Jenny element came, after she rejected the "official" version, she was described as not knowing it herself and now the origin is symbolic. I do understand that a lot of these metaphysical techniques come with symbolic anecdotes but it has taken a long time for the official Kunlun history to reach this interpretation. There are many who will now jump in and say they don't care and only want to practice, good for you :)

Anyway, there is an old Hindu saying: the rishi and nadi mulas i.e. the origin of a river or a sage should never be investigated or questioned. It is probably in the best interest of many to leave these questions unanswered lest someone accuse you of creating doubts in the minds of "serious" practitioners. :lol::lol:

And I am not Starjumper in case someone thinks I am an avtar of his or something he he ... Many of you have met me ;)

Edited by SiliconValley

Whoa, good think I'm so psychic I decided to check this thread just now and find interesting things being said about me. I wasn't planning on getting back into this and haven't read anything except for this last post

I'm sorry for those who have had their practice upset but all I've done is out of trying to be helpful and warn people. I'm not trying to gather any energy from anyone by doing this. It's simply my nature to raise a red flag of alarm when I see danger, that is all. It was never done with malice. I think what you have written there, Win, if you see malice, is a reflection of you and your own level of attainment with kunlun, and guess what, your ego.

Steve, Max is here and he is surprised by your very personal statements about him. I have kept your spewings from him until tonight, but really dude, enough is enough.

Max would like to meet you to discuss you views and test you to see how good your magic is.

Nothing nasty of course, just for fun.

We may be up there again in March. When is good for you?

Guest winpro07
:mellow: Edited by winpro07

Maybe you should have written this in your book?

Also alot of arts have a full history that is tracable some not so, but adding his story to Jennys art just seemed wrong and out of place. Then again if Jenny allows this to happen when its not true or connected then im very disapoointed in her as well!

Why not tell in the book that the story as well max has created Kunlun using Jennys art and his other systems like Maoshan rather then make it out to be a system that was taught to him that has the story, this was my issue but thankyou for clearing up that story Mantra.

take care

Spirit Ape

I am indeed sorry to have to spell it out. Self discovery is the most precious experience.

There is a cap to the literal mind's understanding of things.

I am indeed sorry to have to spell it out. Self discovery is the most precious experience.

There is a cap to the literal mind's understanding of things.

Many people intuitively got it. It's what's between the lines that counts.

But I must say for a while, many of the negative posts here through off my practice - especially some of the earlier posts last year. It was like the experience was being trampled upon. :(

Now, I like to look at it in a more comical sort of way. I would say a practice or person that ruffles so many feathers is probably doing something right, so why not? :)

Edited by Michael81

Steve, Max is here and he is surprised by your very personal statements about him. I have kept your spewings from him until tonight, but really dude, enough is enough.

SJ .... run !!!! :o

SJ .... run !!!! :o

LOL

No, no. Max is nice but Steve has been a little crazed. Max would just like to meet him in person to see why he says what he says. It is very confusing from his perspective.

Max likes Starbucks. You have plenty of those up in Seattle, eh Steve?

You guys can have coffee there and just chit-chat for a while.

When is good?

Edited by Mantra68

You guys can have coffee there and just chit-chat for a while.

When is good?

On a serious note, that seems like a perfect idea. That may clear up a lot of things or grant deeper insight into what is only understood partially as of now.

Given how Max's students fly away when Max barely touches them I propose to re-enact the "Docherty/Shen" scene with a caramel macchiato instead:

"Docherty and Morton duly attended. On the first day, before the seminar commenced, Docherty brandished his [pounds]300 and stated that he was happy to pay, but wished first to have a demonstration of the powers. He told Shen, both in Mandarin Chinese and in English (to avoid any confusion), what he was about to do. He slowly approached Shen, gave him time to summon/prepare/deploy his special powers, and proceeded to pour a liter of water over him. Needless to say, Docherty did not collapse and roll out on the room, the water did not take detour around Dr. Shen's head, nor did it spontaneously leap into the jug. Thereupon Docherty and Morton left the seminar."

Do you think it'd be feasible, Chris ?

:)

YM

On a serious note, that seems like a perfect idea. That may clear up a lot of things or grant deeper insight into what is only understood partially as of now.

Well - on more of a comical note rather than a serious one... but I agree! would be great to see what ensues...

my guess: Steve will be silent for a while, then eventually come up with a million and one magical reasons for not meeting Max...

I actually agree with him that there is no malicious intent in what he writes... just all kinds of his ego-crap that gets stirred up by the energy... It's just a little cruel to project your own crap out to everyone else - but hey - each person deals with it in their own way.

And Steve - you're not kidding anyone (apart from yourself maybe) when you say you gain no energy from this - all this drama stirs up a lot of emotional energy and to many of us it's quite obvious to see how you relish the opportunity to stir up more drama and feed off the energy that results from the friction... this could be seen as a form of emotional vampirism (to put it in a dramatic term that you might like).

Thanks Cat!

~~~

I agree that Starjumper is inspired by the wish to protect his friends. The irony, of course, is that Starjumper's detractions are what makes Kunlun seem sexier than it really is and both sides are grateful to bypass that pesky chop wood carry water thing. :lol:

For this reason, I was a little concerned about the two of them meeting.

Upon further reflection, I'm sure that our reindeer games will make it through all this somehow. :lol:

Yoda

This whole back and forth about Max and Kunlun is teaching me a lot about the proper place of mental/rational faculties in understanding "the truth" of something. But Chris' direct statement here really crystallized it for me.

Chris,

First of all thank you for your tireless work in helping people on this forum with their Kunlun practice. Even when that means dealing with the same crap over and over again. Second, I would like point something out from my experience. Take it or leave it. Although I am about equally right and left brained, I am usually using one or the other at any given time. And which one is determined by context. For example, when reading the History chapter of the Kunlun book, I found that the first paragraph reads like it is straight out of a history textbook. The rest not so much, but because of that first paragraph I was in left-brained mode the rest for the rest of the chapter. So perhaps changing the feel of that paragraph in a future edition, should you choose to make one, would help people not take everything so literally. Regardless, I really appreciate your clarification. I reread the chapter in the new light and it was wonderful! I love stories that use symbols to convey profound truths on a level deeper than the rational mind. But at my present level I have to have some inclination that they are there to be open to them.

Edited by Creation

Guest winpro07

In 4D, all possibility is real! The part of our collective-mind that gets challenged by the few who can speak the truth is the part most programed to the psychosomatic status quo. We live in a dream world of servitude, and yield to anything seeming constant. The truth is always new, and unseen.

What have we created today? I would give KunLun a try my friends

Guest winpro07

Guest winpro07

When is Max coming to Oz, i want to meet him and allow him to move me with his will? :D

I dont have any Magic....

Ape

Didn't he already? You've written thousands of words about him, been suspended over some of them some of the time, moved back in, wrote thousands more, was removed, moved back, thousands more, removed again, back again, writing about Max again... and you still doubt Max is moving you hither and yon every which way he pleases?.. :lol:

No he hasnt laid foot here yet, i cant wait to tell you the truth i want to see and feel 1st hand what you all are experiencing with these screaming orgasms and jumping around when he touches projects his chi at you.

Does he allow people to do Burning Palm on himself since he demo's on other?

Ape