Guest winpro07

I practice KunLun

Guest winpro07
:) Edited by winpro07

Guest winpro07

Guest winpro07

The nature of this thread is egoless, and prefossional.

LOL, and requires no good spelling

I was half-joking, but I really hope you're right and I'm wrong.... :mellow:

Edited by seekeroftruth

Guest winpro07

So from this what is it that we are to understand? That you have not been practicing Red Phoneix, or Golden Flower? and you have been practicing alchemy? What do you mean precisely?

Are you practicing Kunlun 1,2 and 3 only?

Or do you feel your practices have taken you to a stage where you no longer have need of them?

So you have experienced seeing a man pour milk into his mouth, pouring God into God. How do you feel Kunlun has brought you to this point? What is it that woke up inside of you to see God into God? What does it mean to you and why is it important to you? Can you function in the world with this perception effectively, or is it challenging?

How are your personal relationships, your family karma transformed?

Edited by Xienkula1

Winpro,

My experiences of Max practices have been very positive and have definitely made me a better person. Having said that, my ego games are still business as usual.

I've picked up through the content of your posts that you have had some radical transformations along these lines. Regardless of whether you are able to explain any of your experiences to the rest of us, I appreciate your stepping forward into the crossfire to chat about it.

Your pal,

Yoda

Guest winpro07

Hey Chad good to see you around again, reads like kunlun is really working out for you.

I liked the method, a lot. Tried it out for a year from the book with help from Chris. Not practicing at the moment and guess what, nothing bad happened! :o The only side effect is an improvement in my meditation! :P

If anyone has any kunlun questions, toss them in here. But there seems to be a lot fewer basic questions these days, guess everyone is finding stuff via search.

Guest winpro07

Edited by winpro07

I find it funny when someone who apparently is egoless or transformed or whatever...is disgusted by the egos of others.

To me it just shows that there's a long way to go for that practitioner.

I did a kunlun seminar last year. I was enticed by taobums who found it an amazing experience. Like Sean O., Trunk, even Sean Denty who follows the foundation path and generally dissed everything had good words to say about the kunlun practice. So I went, I found the people friendly. The spontaneous gigong style is completely different then any other practice I've done.

Its a worthy addition to my arsenal. I can see how people can be put off by Max's advertising and heavy 'handed' approach. But up close he seems to be a nice caring eccentric guy. More importantly he doesn't buy into the I'm the Guru approach. He's open for questions.

I can see problems arising because some of the techniques are pretty powerful, doing too much, too fast, without proper 'close down' or if you're particularly energy sensitive and the practice can burn you. Thats not neccessary an indictment, just a blanket statement for many alchemical methods, but this one in particular.

I'm glad I went, I still do the practice and enjoy it. I'd recommend it to others, but I'd let them know its a trip thats really different.

Michael

Well when I first came to these forums I was kind of surprised that everyone had been so into Kunlun. I had seen it brought up a few times on other forums, but I didn't do much research into it and it didn't seem that... I dunno, that real or serious, just something that was kind of modern, and seeing the website, really commercial.

But then when everyone here was so into I was like... "whoa now" so I went back through the older threads and read all about kunlun and the stuff that's been going on here, been doing research on the kunlun website and other sources. All fairly interesting stuff.

One thing that I noticed personally about a lot of the things that Kunlun mentions is not really teaching you anything you don't already know, but allowing you to rediscover things by clearing away the blockages that you have (in a general sense). That to me sounded a lot like, I dunno, kind of zen like (from what I've heard/read in a few places) about clearing out things that hold you back and help you discover your own "Buddha nature", so I guess in one sense, from my point of view, Kunlun doesn't really progress anywhere new.

Also, from my perspective, and from what I've heard, the direct transmission from Max is a big jumpstarter. Which I guess is fine and dandy, if you're into that. I'm kind of a... I dunno, I tend to be a do it yourself kind of guy. If I really already know all this stuff, then it's just a matter of me doing it, and I should be able to do it whether I get a jump start or not so, ya know I guess that's just that. Plus I live a long way away from all the seminars and things like that anyway, and don't have a reliable means of transportation, so it's not a big deal anyhow :)

I'd rather put in the extra effort and discover myself on my own. I appreciate that there's that jump start out there, and that it's available, but I'm cool (plus I don't have the extra $300 + travel expenses x_x)

I find it funny when someone who apparently is egoless or transformed or whatever...is disgusted by the egos of others.

x2

Isn't it funny - how whenever something different - something with energy - something new and unusual enters into the 'mass' we always see a real polarity of responses.

The funnest people I've met have always been either loved or hated. The same with the best, most challenging books, tv, movies and art. In fact most things of any real value have had this kind of dramatic, provocative, love-hate response.

It's natural.

The people with what seems like nothing positive to say really do have a positive intent - I'm sure. The people really trying to explain their heartfelt love for this are sincerely trying to share something they see as wonderful... just as the ones with only negative things to say are only being protective - and rightly so (doesn't this happen with aspects within our own selves?).

A dog chasing its own tail.

So I find this "let's share positive things about kunlun" thread a little predictable... I remember making sandcastles by the seaside... whenever I would proudly finish digging a big, wide hole in the sand, it would be filled very quickly - with water or sand or friends or crabs :D Similarly any castles I built would quickly return back to the source - the endless sand covering the beach...

By focusing on positivity we invite negativity in.

Why would we want it any other way?

Why try to build permanent sand castles? what good are holes without being filled? I always had more fun at hide and seek when I knew there was a good chance of being found.

It's late - I should go sleep now.

If anyone wants to find out whether Kunlun is for them go read some practice blogs - AugustLeo's for example is very genuine, vulnerable and real.

And have fun - these discussions get so laborious sometimes...

:)

Isn't it funny - how whenever something different - something with energy - something new and unusual enters into the 'mass' we always see a real polarity of responses.

The funnest people I've met have always been either loved or hated. The same with the best, most challenging books, tv, movies and art. In fact most things of any real value have had this kind of dramatic, provocative, love-hate response.

It's natural.

The people with what seems like nothing positive to say really do have a positive intent - I'm sure. The people really trying to explain their heartfelt love for this are sincerely trying to share something they see as wonderful... just as the ones with only negative things to say are only being protective - and rightly so (doesn't this happen with aspects within our own selves?).

A dog chasing its own tail.

So I find this "let's share positive things about kunlun" thread a little predictable... I remember making sandcastles by the seaside... whenever I would proudly finish digging a big, wide hole in the sand, it would be filled very quickly - with water or sand or friends or crabs :D Similarly any castles I built would quickly return back to the source - the endless sand covering the beach...

By focusing on positivity we invite negativity in.

Why would we want it any other way?

Why try to build permanent sand castles? what good are holes without being filled? I always had more fun at hide and seek when I knew there was a good chance of being found.

It's late - I should go sleep now.

If anyone wants to find out whether Kunlun is for them go read some practice blogs - AugustLeo's for example is very genuine, vulnerable and real.

And have fun - these discussions get so laborious sometimes...

:)

I dunno, I'd say it's just a liiiiiitle bit more serious than a book or movie (then again, those Harry Potter and Twilight fans can get pretty life or death on you :mellow: )

I mean when someone comes in saying, "I have this practice that is true and is powerful" or even someone ELSE coming in and saying, "so-and-so has a practice that is true and powerful" I mean that in and of itself is a powerful statement and requires some scrutiny. I mean I think people should remain open mindedly cautious, if that makes any sense. I mean be open to the possibility that this can be really real, but also be open to the possibility that you've just been sucked into a scam. (I'm NOT saying that Kunlun is a scam, of course)

I haven't met Max or read any of the books, but like I said, there's a lot from what I've read on the website and from what I've read of other practitioners that's in Kunlun that can also be found in other systems. So even if you are doing a certain practice and Kunlun isn't your thing, maybe Kunlun shares a bit more than you think or know about.

Then again, I did find the background history of Max to be just a liiiiiitle bit sketchy.... If only I were so privileged to have begun training with such high level masters when I was at the tender age of six! Maybe I'd be somewhere interesting right now as well B)

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

Guest winpro07
:mellow: Edited by winpro07

Guest winpro07
:mellow: Edited by winpro07

Really well-said!