TTT

Does max has a girlfriend?

I wonder if Max is married or if he has a girlfriend. I am not gay or something :-) , but I wonder

if having a girlfriend is a (little) "obstacle" in such spiritual attainments or if it is of good use. Besides

I want to place being in love with a girl somewhere in the "spiritual attainments" ladder. Is it simply

a proper mix of yin and yang energy? Can you feel the same way if you mix these energies in yourself?

Being in love often fades after a few years, is this only because couples waste their energies during sex?

I wonder also if Max believes in reincarnation. Not every high spiritual man believes

in reincarnation. He talks about enlightment and I know he is a Bodhissatva, but still

what is he planning to do after (physical) death?

Edited by TTT

He talks about enlightment and I know he is a Bodhissatva, but still what is he planning to do after (physical) death?

May I ask how do you know that he is a Bodhisattva ?

YM

I believe (I could be wrong) that Max was (or is?) married, has a girlfriend and has kids. Not sure if he typically just has "normal" sex or uses any special techniques to enhance his cultivation or not slow it, though.

Hah... imagine having a buddha for a dad! :lol:

the buddha did have children (talking about gautama here)

...I'm intending for every child to be able to have parents like that... imagine everyone realizing who they are!

Me thinkssss either we'll all evolve to enlightenment being the norm, or we'll kill ourselves... enlightenment or bust.

OOOOHHH OOOOOHH... did I succeed in derailing this thread? I couldn't be so evil as to not let the thread starter know what I was doing.

...Ahem... I should act more 'enlightened'... or something. ^_^

Edited by ddilulo_06

Sure, you can read this here: http://www.lamathunderbolt.com/about.htm

those pictures of refracted light over his head (two of them, i wonder how many he took that do not have light in them....) have me convinced..... ghost hunter websites say they are ghosts, this max says they are spiritual presence, photographers say they are light refraction or scewed exposures, who to believe? I would say the self proclaimed buddha :rolleyes:

I see, you know that he is a Bodhisattva because he says so

Thanks

YM

Well, he has taken the Bodhisattva vow, and he has dedicated his life to serving others. He is recognized as a high level reincarnate by the Nyingma Rinpoches of Nepal as well as the living Buddha and the Mahasiddhi.

I am a Bodhisattva as well. Made so by the Mahasiddhi and my own vow.

No big deal.

Just a choice one makes.

We serve the servants.

"Servant" is a much higher title than "Master" and titles themselves don't matter.

Edited by Mantra68

He is recognized as a high level reincarnate by the Nyingma Rinpoches of Nepal as well as the living Buddha and the Mahasiddhi.

And, let me guess, we take your word for these too right ?

:)

YM

And, let me guess, we take your word for these too right ?

:)

YM

Do or don't. I don't care what you think.

It is what it is.

U dont need vows to be a good person or blessed by anyone!! :P

Mantra,

Tell me what you are doing for the world since you are now a Boddhisattva?

Ape

U dont need vows to be a good person or blessed by anyone!! :P

Mantra,

Tell me what you are doing for the world since you are now a Boddhisattva?

Ape

Patiently answering your questions.

Well, he has taken the Bodhisattva vow, and he has dedicated his life to serving others. He is recognized as a high level reincarnate by the Nyingma Rinpoches of Nepal as well as the living Buddha and the Mahasiddhi.

No big deal.

Just a choice one makes.

No, you are an aspiring Boddhisattva, as are all Mahayana Buddhists. Taking a vow does not make one a Boddhisattva, it sure would be great though. :lol:

This recognition has not been verified by anyone. So we indeed can take only your word for it. And actually the only inquiry on this matter came back negative...

U dont need vows to be a good person or blessed by anyone!!

Being a good person does not mean one is a Boddhisattva.

Patiently answering your questions.

Hilarious hahahaha. :lol::D

Good way to practice patience no doubt.

No big deal.

Just a choice one makes.

We serve the servants.

"Servant" is a much higher title than "Master" and titles themselves don't matter.

Just to be clear, there are two ways of understanding the term Bodhisattva. The first is simply someone who has dedicated themselves to seeking enlightenment for the benefit of sentient beings but is not yet a Buddha. Taking the Bodhisattva vow is an integral part of all (or certainly most) vajrayana empowerments and initiations and denotes the aspirants wish to develop bodhicitta (or an awakened mind/compassion) to do this.

The other way of using the term is to refer to realized beings who have attained to a level of consciousness beyond our ordinary consciousness. They have gone past the first stage or 'bhumi'. These beings are rare.

If Max is recognised by the Nyingmapas as a tulku which is what you seem to be saying then he should have a certificate (I know this sounds a bit strange but that's how its done). Its not particularly unique because I believe Steven Seagal has been similarly recognised (no Oscar for his acting though!).

In one way we could all call ourselves bodhisattvas as soon as we sign up for compassionately working to liberate others. In the other sense we cannot until we achieve a level of realization that is permanent and stabilized (i.e. not just an experience).

This begs theb question then - is Max actually a Buddhist?

Edited by apepch7

I don't personally consider titles to mean anything much. To me it just means that after being overwhelmed with compassion for the suffering of humans that I have dedicated my life to trying to help in whatever way I can.

If I have helped one person then it has been worth it.

Does it mean I consider myself a special Buddha? No.

Do I consider all of us Buddhas? Yes. We just need to remove the clouds that keep us from seeing our Buddha nature. This is why I love the spontaneous practices; because they do THAT very quickly.

Again Buddhism, Taoism it doesn't really matter in the big picture (especially when you are staring into the light of the source), It all goes back to shamanism.

Along the way men have created different ways of understanding who and what we are.