SiliconValley

Shaktipat

Free Meditation & Global Shaktipat & Healing for More Health, Prosperity, Abundance, Success & Removal of all Obstacles * August 6th 11pm Via Skype *

i am interested.. how do i find you on skype?

Looking forward to seeing you. I don't recognize people by their board name so please be sure you come up and introduce yourself to me and Santi.

Yes, feelings can be felt through an email, music, etc. Sometimes on this board I have to take a little break because it feels like I am being pummeled with a stick for example.

By the nature what I do I keep myself very open and vulnerable to be able to assist people better. It's a two edged sword.

I am of the belief that emotions and energy are intertwined. I don't think they are the same thing but they are associated with each other. So when an emotion is stirred up, for the sensitive they will also feel energy movement as well. The skill is to learn to let that emotion and its associated energies continue on its way out of the body/spirit/mind complex and not to hold on to it.

Have you ever noticed being in a room with a bunch of people and one person can come into a room and clear it all out? Conversely, you can be in a room of people and one person can walk in and it changes the energy of the room into a more communal and welcoming space?

Part of the process of kundalini awakening is we become more sensitive to the energies around us. We can pick up people's thoughts, feelings, intents easily. In the higher martial arts that is a great skill to develop. If you are a regular non martial person it can be a bother.

We will be teaching techniques to handle these sort of things in KAP. Please make sure to bring that issue up in class if we haven't talked about it by Saturday. One needs to work on making your wei chi field stronger for one.

Also we can work on being non-attached to events and so our energies/feelings don't attract those kind of experiences into our lives.

Practice, practice, practice discernment to figure out what's what. It takes time. Can you honestly look at yourself and say, "where did that come from? That is not like me at all." Sometimes it is and that's why you might have a reality check with a group of friends or someone who's opinion you trust. Sometimes that is not reliable too. You have to ask yourself if that is reasonable what you are feeling or perceiving. Sometimes it is not.

I was in a group one day and this one student was just being a big jerk and had been since the retreat started. She said that was our problem and she was just mirroring back our stuff to ourselves. In other words she was saying we are the jerks, not her. So the teacher said, "who in the class thinks So and So is being an asshole?"Everyone in the class raised their hands.

She gathered up her belongings and left the class and did not come back rather than clearing that up.

Tao is an awesome guy and teacher. He is yin to Santiago's yang. He has lovely energy.

I am glad we could be of service in the Shaktipat chat. We are doing them differently that we used to. Now we let the participants lead the chat whereas it used to be more leader oriented. Actually, we just sit back and just do the transmission and watch where it goes.

hope that helps some...see you soon

^_^

s

Thank you Susan. I really appreciate your posts on this website, they've had a profound impact on me. I'll definitely come introduce myself when I arrive.

I've been looking forward to this seminar for a long time, been preparing by using the material in the first two months of Tantric inner circle from umaa tantra. Hopefully I'm ready. see you soon! :)

Peace

I had a dream about receiving shaktipat last night and I seemed to wake up and still having a feeling of receiving energy. Later I fell asleep again and gave shaktipat to someone else in my dream.

Very interesting experience.

Anyway, I will be there on next Global Shaktipat.

his name is "silatyogi" on skype

PM him on contacts and let him know you want to join the Shaktipat

i think it is santiago dobles in miami in the profile as well as silatyogi

hope to see you there.

s

his name is "silatyogi" on skype

PM him on contacts and let him know you want to join the Shaktipat

i think it is santiago dobles in miami in the profile as well as silatyogi

hope to see you there.

s

thank you, i look forward to it.

peace.

I did get SHAKTIPAT from Gurumayi many years ago and it was immensely powerful and I didn't pay for it. I was just looking at her picture sometime after puberty while at the Shree Muktananda Ashram in upstate NY in the 80's. I received many wonderful experiences through the path of Siddha Yoga both form level samadhi's and formless samadhi's. All sorts of different visions and travels to other worlds spoken about in the Hindu texts, etc. Experiences spoken about in Christian mystical books as well. Past life re-experiences and other such things. I learned a lot of valuable information through this path and met many wonderful and highly realized people in the path of Siddha Yoga. This is just my karma though. All good things in Siddha Yoga for me and plenty of others. I for one don't believe most of the stuff posted on the "leaving SY" website. Most of the stuff I do believe that happened which is posted on that site is pulled way out of context in my opinion and experience.

But, I do find the philosophy and experiences available through the Theist traditions to be wanting as compared to Buddhist realization so this is the only reason why I left Siddha Yoga and went to Buddhism. I had some meditation experiences, walking eurekas' and lucid dream experiences via contemplation of dependent origination/emptiness that revealed the limitations of Theistic interpretation of spiritual experience and the cosmos. Many of these experiences came to me as a shock and made me deeply uncomfortable. Then I had some amazing direct "mind pointings" from a Dzogchen master named Chogyal Namkhai Norbu Rinpoche and paid very little for the retreat. These experiences set me straight and made me more comfortable with the realizations I was having about Theistic interpretations of life.

Again, this is my karma, manifest due to past life work. Other than all this, I think Shaktipat is wonderful, powerful and profound, but the "mind pointing" or "transmission" I have received through my Dzogchen teacher is far more profound in both subtle and in my face ways. I met a couple of women who are involved in the same Dzogchen tradition who got powerful SHAKTIPAT experiences through Swami Muktananda in the 70's but also found the goal of Hindu realization to not be as profound as the Buddhist realization even after years of fruitful Hindu Yoga Tantra practice, no matter the lineage.

This is merely my opinion and experience that I'm sharing here.

:D

hey, i just read back through the first 10 pages or so...

the current i draw & the connection i feel when i even think of Gurumayi is undeniable, and i've never even met her in-person. i was a little taken aback by the couple of people who said her blessing did nothing for them. no affinity, i guess?

i've never really talked about my personal practice experiences here, and i'm not gonna start now, but after reading this post i think that you're the guy i should probably be talking to. i didn't know much and didn't care to know much about tantra or dzogchen, much less their fusion, until i started getting downloaded.

both she and mark griffin are of the same line, but mark is more apt to whack you on the head with some of it, and the rest you have to reach for. with Gurumayi there was no whack on the head. she was more like cool water in a harsh terrain. some feel the thirst and immediately know to crouch down for a drink, whereas others remain on the rocks, waiting for the water to pour over them.

Edited by Hundun

You also need an older version of Skype that allows whatever this sort of multi user chat is called.

Unless it's changed recently, it had to be before version 4 (I run 3.8.0.188 from http://www.oldapps.com/skype.php)

Mal, thats good to know! i just checked and i have version 4.2

guess i need to downgrade.

edited..

Edited by immortal_sister

hey, i just read back through the first 10 pages or so...

the current i draw & the connection i feel when i even think of Gurumayi is undeniable, and i've never even met her in-person. i was a little taken aback by the couple of people who said her blessing did nothing for them. no affinity, i guess?

i've never really talked about my personal practice experiences here, and i'm not gonna start now, but after reading this post i think that you're the guy i should probably be talking to. i didn't know much and didn't care to know much about tantra or dzogchen, much less their fusion, until i started getting downloaded.

both she and mark griffin are of the same line, but mark is more apt to whack you on the head with some of it, and the rest you have to reach for. with Gurumayi there was no whack on the head. she was more like cool water in a harsh terrain. some feel the thirst and immediately know to crouch down for a drink, whereas others remain on the rocks, waiting for the water to pour over them.

Very awesome! Last night I was thinking about Gurumayi as my wife slept next to me and she had a dream about her. Interesting.

Last night I had a dream about 2 long boa constrictors and a UFO with a modified US flag on it... :lol:

Raymond,

well what she is really saying is that the Heart and the experiential gifts the heart brings are for everyone regardless of religion. That is exactly what I have said aswell. And yes I would rather be again a kid in kindergarten. Why not?

a simple fact is that she is not forcing you to do anything nor to do or not do "hoopla". THere is no gun to your head that says listen to susan.

The thread is about Shaktipat. a subject i am sure about that she has probably more hours and experience logged in on than you yourself who is posting.

I remember a very psychic friend of mine who came to see susan the minute she touched him and gave him shaktipat he said "wow she is so connected to Durga! Durga comes through her" and he began to tear. Susan could flaunt more a status but she is actually a more humble and caring person. She is actually very simple. I think meeting her in person and experiencing with her in person is by far a better way to gauge who or what she is capable of instead of trying to diminish who she is on a forum. Its about Love my friend. that is all that matters in this plane and any plane.

Yes she doesn't care to be or not be enlightened. Who wants to be a "term"? I think she rather be close to that which makes someone "enlightened" instead.

You dont have to listen to her. You dont have to want to know about "Shakti" or Energy or the Source of things. You dont have to accept Susan nor myself nor what we do. You dont have to accept me as someone with experience. And you certainly dont have to be curious about kundalini Shakti or Kap. So why make a big deal? If it doesn't matter to you and you are bored?

After all she is posting in a thread called "Shaktipat".

not "Enlightenment". etc

Peace

Santiago

YEP posting in a thread called Shaktipat when there has been hardly any truth posted on it. It keeps changing subjects so why not "enlightenment" LOL

The reason why there has been little on it but you both have posted alot is because neither of you actually do Shaktipat as I have mentioned several times. LOL

You would think someone would kill this thread as if a newby came in looking for an answer about what it is there are only a couple right ones on it and it isnt in your answers. Matter of fact they probably cant decipher anything out of the posts including my own due to all the BS that followed it.

yeah lets not mention Gurus either and what Shaktipat really is so they will take OUR word for it. LOL

99% of the crap posted is wrong and much of the experiences are HALLUCINATIONS of the kinetic mind, why??? because the mind isnt truly stilled so no real information can come out, only the hallucinatory and imaginary are coming forward from CERTAIN PEOPLES posts.. unless someone is quoting the Buddhist texts with eloquent and elaborate posts to cover up the lack of true understanding of the nature of things, but then that would belong in a Buddhist thread yes???????? Not Shaktipat but if i look back hard enough i am sure i can find it back there somewhere!!!!!!1

good luck and good night.

YEP posting in a thread called Shaktipat when there has been hardly any truth posted on it. It keeps changing subjects so why not "enlightenment" LOL

The reason why there has been little on it but you both have posted alot is because neither of you actually do Shaktipat as I have mentioned several times. LOL

You would think someone would kill this thread as if a newby came in looking for an answer about what it is there are only a couple right ones on it and it isnt in your answers. Matter of fact they probably cant decipher anything out of the posts including my own due to all the BS that followed it.

yeah lets not mention Gurus either and what Shaktipat really is so they will take OUR word for it. LOL

99% of the crap posted is wrong and much of the experiences are HALLUCINATIONS of the kinetic mind, why??? because the mind isnt truly stilled so no real information can come out, only the hallucinatory and imaginary are coming forward from CERTAIN PEOPLES posts.. unless someone is quoting the Buddhist texts with eloquent and elaborate posts to cover up the lack of true understanding of the nature of things, but then that would belong in a Buddhist thread yes???????? Not Shaktipat but if i look back hard enough i am sure i can find it back there somewhere!!!!!!1

well, some people seem capable of generating a sort of 'group psychosis' that has the benefit of awakening dormant potential and bettering people's lives. :lol:

i for one respect your orthodoxy. i've said so previously. but it's not the only way is all. a whole lot of things had to fall into place for me to come from where i came from (homeless, abused, poorly educated, gang-affiliated) and yet become who i am today. there is an inertia that has always guided me, and it has been unfailing. i could never abandon that so i could adhere to someone's external doctrine. not unless i was drawn to do so, which would necessarily mean that i didn't have to abandon my own natural guidance, which has been like the finger of God directing me through circumstances and odds that you couldn't imagine.

personally, while i DO pass various transmissions to students, shaktipat hasn't been one of them. but if they happen to 'catch' it during our group meditation sits, then that's all to the good. and i'm pretty sure that not one of them will care if it meets your or even MY definition of "official" shaktipat. it wasn't shaktipat that first activated my kundalini, anyway. *shrugs*

chillax, bro. there's a good vibe here. you've made some good points in this thread, but what are you so disturbed about? if you're worried about people being led astray, why not start a new thread and call it traditional or 'THE AUTHENTIC SHAKTIPAT THREAD'. i doubt anyone would mind. ;)

Edited by Hundun

No worries, Yaunqi. We don't do shaktipat in your definition but Santi and I are very aware of the universalism of what's called Shakti and the other names by which it manifests in cultures and spiritual traditions.

Just because a Hindu may grow up never seeing a polar bear doesnt mean it does not exist. They do know Brown Bears or Himalyan Bears or Sloth Bears but not a polar bear. The same with the Energy that some know by the name Shakti. That Universal, Cosmic Energy is everywhere present all at once and not isolated in just one tradition, one country, or one temple and especially not in just one person's interpretation of how it manifests.

We choose to not put that energy in one box and define it by that one box's limits. We are not orthodox, hard line traditionalists.

Looks like we will never come to an agreement but that doesn't mean we are wrong and you are right. You judge us unworthy by our postings and reject what we do out of hand but have never spent any time with us to see what the whole spectrum of how we interact with students. You judge our over 30 years of combined experience and teaching by a couple of months of postings. Santi and I don't discuss advanced concepts on this board.

Sharing an experience in the process is just a snap shot along the time line. It doesn't mean that is the entirety of the whole time line but it is what people can start to identify with first. It does really no good to discuss,IMO, all the advanced aspects of kundalini development without covering the basics. Going thru experiences is part of it. It is not all of it nor should it be rejected as unimportant and inconsequential. For example, experiential practice is an essential part of Shamanism. It not a bad or wrong thing just a different thing.

I would never expect people to operate at advanced levels right away. My way of teaching is to talk about shared experiences. Teachers teach by sharing or telling stories. we all have different ways we learn. To shut the doors on an enormous segment of the population who doesn't or cant learn in one particular way is unkind. To insist this Energy only be described and understood in one way is unrealistic. It would be easier to try and nail jello to the wall. This Energy breaks down the status quo and is not enforced by it. Santi and I know this Energy as inclusive and not exclusive to a particular group.

But we disagree and that's OK by me.

If you really CARE about the PURITY and AUTHORITY of your lineage and its teaching START a thread on Shaktipat and I promise I WONT come over and post anything on it. I wont call it crap or BS, use thinly veiled sarcasm, USE CAPITAL LETTERS TO MAKE AN OBVIOUS POINT, lots of punctuation!!!!!?????? or talk about CERTAIN PEOPLES posts. LOL !!!!!!!!!!!! *wink wink nudge nudge*

s

To insist this Energy only be described and understood in one way is unrealistic. It would be easier to try and nail jello to the wall.

you should be careful with your use of analogies. my mother used to make really shitty jello that could EASILY be nailed to a wall! :lol:

From Yogiraj Gurunath Siddhanath:

There are three secrets which are called the Shaktipat, Pranapat and Shivapat.

Shaktipat is a healing kundalini transmission which relates from the master, who then transmits to his disciple to heal the physical ailments at the basic level. So we relate the points of the kundalini and the chakras. It is an awakening of the kundalini, an energy transmission. This is done by a master who himself has the kundalini energy. His life force energy is awakened within his mind and is called Shaktipat, the transmission of divine energy, or the energy transmitted from master to disciple. Shakti means energy and pat means the transmission of divine grace.

This is what I do to assist my students and disciples along the evolutionary path. It’s all about evolution. And so the chakras or lotuses in the spinal cord are activated in Shaktipat which is the life force energy.

The second life force is called Pranapat. This is when the master breathes his life force energy into the breath of the disciple, not only making the disciple breathe with him but also allowing for an increase in the volume of his breath.

As he pushes the breath in the spinal chord, the negative energy which is lodged in the chakras of the disciple are washed away by the regular rhythmic breathing of Kriya Yoga. The master of Pranapat gives his life force energy into the spine of the disciple making him breathe and rub out the negative karma and detoxify his whole system.

It’s supposed to detoxify negativity and body carbon. So from the physical, psychic and subtle levels, the master helps his student get rid of toxins in his body and his negative karma by moving the intelligent life force energy into the spine of the disciple. This is Pranapat which is embodied in the sincere seekers who are practicing Kriya Yoga and even those who are not but who want to step into the stream of this evolutionary process.

The third quality which is distilled in the master’s soul’s consciousness is called Shivapat, which is bestowing the universal soul’s own consciousness of the master’s wish that the disciple develops the mind state of expanded awareness.

And yet, this cannot be transmitted, nor imparted. The master makes himself into the mind of the disciple. The moment the master makes conscious the awareness into the disciple, the disciple’s mind disappears and is transformed into the consciousness of the master.

get in where you fit in! :lol:

Edit:

from Wings to Freedom, p. 283:

The Shivapat is a unified field of consciousness. The Satguru gives his Soul Consciousness of thoughtless awareness experience to the disciple. I will now discuss with you the way he gives his Soul. This is the true essence of what he gives to demonstrate his love. So when you go to a true Master or Satguru, these are the qualities that you should see. If they cannot give you of themselves, then they fall short in their love for humanity; they are not a Satguru. They may be your beloved, your brother, or maybe a Guru, but they are not the Satguru. The true Master gives you his Soul awareness. The definition of my philosophy: The Satguru does not transmit Shivapat, but he, as Consciousness awares himself into the mind-disciple, transforming that mind into his own consciousness, to the degree of the disciple’s receptivity to the Master. In turn, the disciple’s mind, attuned to the undifferentiated Consciousness of his Master, shall gravitate itself out of light-mind existence to aware itself into that Consciousness, to the degree of its attunement with that Consciousness.
Edited by Hundun

From Yogiraj Gurunath Siddhanath:

get in where you fit in! :lol:

Edit:

from Wings to Freedom, p. 283:

wooo hooo! Obviously written by someone who walks the path versus just knowing about it. In other words, speaking from his own personal experiences. I can feel that cool, clear stream of Shiva consciousness running through his words.

thanks.

love,

s

No worries, Yaunqi. We don't do shaktipat in your definition but Santi and I are very aware of the universalism of what's called Shakti and the other names by which it manifests in cultures and spiritual traditions.

Just because a Hindu may grow up never seeing a polar bear doesnt mean it does not exist. They do know Brown Bears or Himalyan Bears or Sloth Bears but not a polar bear. The same with the Energy that some know by the name Shakti. That Universal, Cosmic Energy is everywhere present all at once and not isolated in just one tradition, one country, or one temple and especially not in just one person's interpretation of how it manifests.

We choose to not put that energy in one box and define it by that one box's limits. We are not orthodox, hard line traditionalists.

Looks like we will never come to an agreement but that doesn't mean we are wrong and you are right. You judge us unworthy by our postings and reject what we do out of hand but have never spent any time with us to see what the whole spectrum of how we interact with students. You judge our over 30 years of combined experience and teaching by a couple of months of postings. Santi and I don't discuss advanced concepts on this board.

Sharing an experience in the process is just a snap shot along the time line. It doesn't mean that is the entirety of the whole time line but it is what people can start to identify with first. It does really no good to discuss,IMO, all the advanced aspects of kundalini development without covering the basics. Going thru experiences is part of it. It is not all of it nor should it be rejected as unimportant and inconsequential. For example, experiential practice is an essential part of Shamanism. It not a bad or wrong thing just a different thing.

I would never expect people to operate at advanced levels right away. My way of teaching is to talk about shared experiences. Teachers teach by sharing or telling stories. we all have different ways we learn. To shut the doors on an enormous segment of the population who doesn't or cant learn in one particular way is unkind. To insist this Energy only be described and understood in one way is unrealistic. It would be easier to try and nail jello to the wall. This Energy breaks down the status quo and is not enforced by it. Santi and I know this Energy as inclusive and not exclusive to a particular group.

But we disagree and that's OK by me.

If you really CARE about the PURITY and AUTHORITY of your lineage and its teaching START a thread on Shaktipat and I promise I WONT come over and post anything on it. I wont call it crap or BS, use thinly veiled sarcasm, USE CAPITAL LETTERS TO MAKE AN OBVIOUS POINT, lots of punctuation!!!!!?????? or talk about CERTAIN PEOPLES posts. LOL !!!!!!!!!!!! *wink wink nudge nudge*

s

well ya know i havent been back in a while so i figured i would come in and pick up where i left off. LOL actually i thought it was kinda funny! you know my point, i know yours. the one good thing about this site for the MOST PART (caps here LOL) is that everyone doesnt come in and make some eloquent and elaborate posts about nothing pertaining to the topic and then quote the work of others or worse yet, scriptures to cover up their lack of understanding. at some of the other forums around it seems like a prerequisite. HA but i did say for the MOST PART (caps again!)

in a new age world that is shifting consciousness it is good to have people out there doing the new age thing. i used to be that way too. doing the reiki, pranic healing, body talk, matrix energetics, and alot of other things. could have easily said what i did Shaktipat.its good to a certain point because it is the same underlying universal energy that encompasses everything that we are dealing with. However, it is ONLY (caps again) good to a certain point and doubtful that it will help one with certain spiritual goals. will you feel better around a person that does this sort of thing, sure, the energy and vibration alot of times are blissful, you may feel peaceful and have alot of wonderful experiences but in REALITY (caps) it is superficial in technique and understanding at best. eventually people will move on from it and look for that which is deeper and try to gain a more thorough and truthful understanding of their nature. but it seems to me, although i did alot of it and it did help in SUPERFICIAL ways, that it was more of a waste of time and money. but good luck with that. as long as you are having fun i guess.....

well ya know i havent been back in a while so i figured i would come in and pick up where i left off. LOL actually i thought it was kinda funny! you know my point, i know yours. the one good thing about this site for the MOST PART (caps here LOL) is that everyone doesnt come in and make some eloquent and elaborate posts about nothing pertaining to the topic and then quote the work of others or worse yet, scriptures to cover up their lack of understanding. at some of the other forums around it seems like a prerequisite. HA but i did say for the MOST PART (caps again!)

in a new age world that is shifting consciousness it is good to have people out there doing the new age thing. i used to be that way too. doing the reiki, pranic healing, body talk, matrix energetics, and alot of other things. could have easily said what i did Shaktipat.its good to a certain point because it is the same underlying universal energy that encompasses everything that we are dealing with. However, it is ONLY (caps again) good to a certain point and doubtful that it will help one with certain spiritual goals. will you feel better around a person that does this sort of thing, sure, the energy and vibration alot of times are blissful, you may feel peaceful and have alot of wonderful experiences but in REALITY (caps) it is superficial in technique and understanding at best. eventually people will move on from it and look for that which is deeper and try to gain a more thorough and truthful understanding of their nature. but it seems to me, although i did alot of it and it did help in SUPERFICIAL ways, that it was more of a waste of time and money. but good luck with that. as long as you are having fun i guess.....

Actually yuanqi I find your lack of referring to inspirational and "revealed" spiritual wisdom of say the upanishads to be non-kosher in the sense of what you seem to be advocating, so why bother pointing out what to you are the non-kosher trips of others?

Om

Edited by 3bob

I guess that having worked out what I happen to be then there's all the MORE need for positivity and good vibes to be explicitly shared. Cow Tao nailed it earlier today.

I think the suggestion of "group psychosis" by Hundun is a good one and I tend to agree but hell, I'd rather be involved from time to time in a positive group psychosis than immersed in dread and hate and fear. It's not good for the system (body/mind) Stress kills. Beliefs drive action.

If you've ever hit a dark night or even a slightly grey lunchtime then you may be aware of what I am referring to. Susan and Santi remind me that I CAN generate positive feeling in myself and they have no fear of being ridiculed for doing so. All power to them and everyone who is transmitting the "good stuff."

:wub:

I guess that having worked out what I happen to be then there's all the MORE need for positivity and good vibes to be explicitly shared. Cow Tao nailed it earlier today.

I think the suggestion of "group psychosis" by Hundun is a good one and I tend to agree but hell, I'd rather be involved from time to time in a positive group psychosis than immersed in dread and hate and fear. It's not good for the system (body/mind) Stress kills. Beliefs drive action.

If you've ever hit a dark night or even a slightly grey lunchtime then you may be aware of what I am referring to. Susan and Santi remind me that I CAN generate positive feeling in myself and they have no fear of being ridiculed for doing so. All power to them and everyone who is transmitting the "good stuff."

:wub:

"positive group psychosis" :P:huh::lol:B)

How do you know "what we do"?

Just saw some posts about Gurumayi and Muktanada.And am curious about stories of sexual abuse within organization.There seems to be many women who were mistreated.A friend of mine has met one of those women who claims to be abused by (Muktanada -edit:just remeberd that this was a Swami Rama not Muktananda story-apologies))d still is emotionally very scared.

There are often a lot of fakness/double standard within such organizations .

http://www.culthelp.info/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=894&Itemid=11

So what is your opinions?

Would that bother you?

Do you belive it happend?

Surley they might have a lot of Spiritual Power,but is that sufficient?

Yes everyone is still learning whatever level ,but there are some basic very human laws one is not only supposed to obey but deeply understand and respect.

Swamis and stuff of organization dont deny allegations ,but say he was just" helping "the victims.

Abuse of women is a big NO in my universe and think it is important to spread some awarness about it.

Any comments?I am open to learning here...

Edited by suninmyeyes

Just saw some posts about Gurumayi and Muktanada.And am curious about stories of sexual abuse within organization.There seems to be many women who were mistreated.A friend of mine has met one of those women who claims to be abused by Muktanada and still is emotionaly very scared.

There are often a lot of fakness/double standard within such organizations .

http://www.culthelp.info/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=894&Itemid=11

So what is your opinions?

Would that bother you?

Do you belive it happend?

Surley they might have a lot of Spiritual Power,but is that sufficient?

Yes everyone is still learning whatever level ,but there are some basic very human laws one is not only supposed to obey but deeply understand and respect.

Swamis and stuff of organization dont deny allegations ,but say he was just" helping "the victims.

Abuse of women is a big NO in my universe and think it is important to spread some awarness about it.

Any comments?I am open to learning here...

Don't know, wasn't there. Some I've talked with speak of sexual tantra happening and weren't scarred. I've never spoken to anyone directly who was. All I know is great things from these two beings. People all have their reasons for saying things they do, and I'm not one to know the validity of these statements? I won't let these statements take me away from what I know of is very good and wonderful about SYDA. Personally to me, the negativity doesn't make any sense outside of their own personal projection.

Edited by Vajrahridaya