SiliconValley

Shaktipat

ShaktiMama,

snip.

My only problem with you is...you just don't listen. You only like to talk. No one is trying to invalidate your experiences here but this being an online forum, try to listen sometimes and not talk always. It helps, considering you are far from being enlightened (quoting yourself here) Santi and I did that, Santi and I did this..it gets boring and repetitive after a while especially for those who don't care much for these blown up experiences of the body and the mind and like to really explore the source of all this hoopla which is simply quiet, there and lacking any fanfare. What are we here? Kindergarten kids? :)

Just scroll on by when you see my name. :D

Don't comment on my posts if you don't want me to reply.

For me it's about empiricism and not theory so you are going to hear about my experiences.

I listen.

I tell stories.

Not all circular reasoning is fallacious. Only if it fails to advance our knowledge and I would add illuminate our understanding beyond just the data stream of information. If it fails to advance your knowledge/understanding I can't help that for when for others it does. I use what works. Story telling works well.

The Khalahari Bushmen epistomology use circles within circles in their shamanic work. Where something may be seen as opposition in a circle is actually at another level cooperating to create a larger circle. A spiral. A spiral is a form of Nature that is supported by Nature. Chi moves in circles ever spiralling outward. Look at the spiral galaxies in the sky. Kundalini moves in spirals and circles.

A point of tension, however created, in the circle is a jump off point to create another level of the circle, another expansion in the spiral in form and understanding. But one can stay on one circle if they wish.

Cybersemiotics fascinates me. This book is on my reading list.

http://www.amazon.com/Cybersemiotics-Information-Toronto-Semiotics-Communication/dp/0802092209

From the description:

A growing field of inquiry, biosemiotics is a theory of cognition and communication that unites the living and the cultural world. What is missing from this theory, however, is the unification of the information and computational realms of the non-living natural and technical world. Cybersemiotics provides such a framework.

. . .

Cybersemiotics not only builds a bridge between science and culture, it provides a framework that encompasses them both. The cybersemiotic framework offers a platform for a new level of global dialogue between knowledge systems, including a view of science that does not compete with religion but offers the possibility for mutual and fruitful exchange.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dr. Gregory Bateman is a leading theorist of cybersemiotics. He was the mentor of Dr. Bradford Keeney who studies and lives with the Bushmen. Bateman talks about this dynamic circularity as a model of communication which is present in the Bushman culture.

A student told me recently, "I have been hearing you tell the same story for years. Today, I finally GOT IT!" :D

Still learning, still studying, still only speaking from my experiences.

s

Edited by ShaktiMama

One doesn't need kundalini to wonder what kind of monster does this against your will.

Seems like a monster to me that you have to "submit" to without choice and then pretend it is your choice.

Maybe you can explain how and why you get bitch slapped, and why it is good Cat.

On a public forum of many schools and not just your own, people will be curious about thos. Is that wrong on a public forum?

So you haven't read any of my posts where i addressed bitch slapped? I wrote this yesterday:

Through a period of trial and error I learned to listen and not resist. Resisting meant I got bitchslapped...that means I got sick, experienced pain that was physical, spiritual, mental, and emotional. Compliance and submission meant unimaginable bliss and the presence of a joy so exquisite it bordered on painful. Positive reinforcement is a great motivator. I learned much on an empirical level about this energy and how to live in concert and moving in harmony with it's direction.

Why don't you define what bitchslapped means to you and why you keep focusing on it? Santi will tell you that what I define as bitchslap in italics above is the same way he does.

s

cat: it must be true, as Susan and Santiago popped up in a dream this week! :o:D

Blessings. _/\_

Very Nice : ) Enjoy the Shaktipat.

One doesn't need kundalini to wonder what kind of monster does this against your will.

Seems like a monster to me that you have to "submit" to without choice and then pretend it is your choice.

Maybe you can explain how and why you get bitch slapped, and why it is good Cat.

On a public forum of many schools and not just your own, people will be curious about thos. Is that wrong on a public forum?

What Monster????

I submit to Love and to peace and to Energy of Creation, of Nature and abundance and joy. I submit to that which is the all in everything manifested and also beyond all that is manifested.

I don't see any monster.

There is nothing wrong with life lessons no matter how they come from the Great ______________(Nameless) or if you prefer name

Tao/Source/Force/Allah/God/Goddess/Nature/Nu/Nut/Gusti/Olofi

If you think Nature does not teach you then you take away or negate that which even taught your great Taoist Immortals.

Jesus is the God of Love, and doesn't force anyone to submit or be bitch slapped. So it must be Allah you are referring to when you say shakti. But please keep God Jesus out of it. Different religion. No submission under threat of bitch slapping. Yes that does sound monstrous. And if you keep track of the massive bloodbaths of Allah on Allah these days, something clearly has gone monstrously horribly wrong. I'm too old to miss this, and too sick and tired of it. Shaktimama should change her profile interests to being submissive and being in pain. This is the opposite of the Way (Tao) whose goal is freedom and peace. Thanks.

ah i see what this is about....

Did you forget the bloodshed caused by Christianity?? And that still occurs to this day? The jesuits are in some serious karmic debt at this point....

Now I will remind you of something. I am a follower of the Sufi way. I am not a follower of modern day extremist Islam. That is NOT ISLAM. and it is not what Prophet Muhammad nor any prophet wanted. It goes against the Qur'an and against ALLAH.

Allah is not the cause of the "Blood Shed" you speak of neither was the "Christ" I spoke of. The cause of that is Man and more importantly specific groups of folks that fell of the "PATH" aka Jinn & Nephilim and very nefarious secret societies. The same that created the "church" THe same people that poisoned Muhammad and killed off most of his Blood line and did everything they could to Kill Yeshua the Real "Jesus".

Lets get something clear very JESUS is not the God of Love Jesus is the WORSHIP of ZEUS. aka "HAIL ZEUS" who is the son of ENLIL and another incarnation of Enlil. Do your Own research. Yeshua is the real "jesus" and his blood line goes back to Enki/Obatala/Krishna/Christ.

Allah is a NAME of the Divine Source. It is a name that embodies many aspects of this creator and its attributes & also Beyond that aswell. I have said it before its a acronym of very special keys. The same keys you find in esoteric yogas, Esoteric Tantras and esoteric keys you find in Ancient egypt & Sumeria. It has nothing to do with bloodshed. Unfortunately it has been lumped in to that Bullshit.

My friend you will want to release your fear of Unity. All Paths are one. We are One and the ONE is in all our hearts.

Love

Santiago Dobles

Raymond,

well what she is really saying is that the Heart and the experiential gifts the heart brings are for everyone regardless of religion. That is exactly what I have said aswell. And yes I would rather be again a kid in kindergarten. Why not?

a simple fact is that she is not forcing you to do anything nor to do or not do "hoopla". THere is no gun to your head that says listen to susan.

The thread is about Shaktipat. a subject i am sure about that she has probably more hours and experience logged in on than you yourself who is posting.

I remember a very psychic friend of mine who came to see susan the minute she touched him and gave him shaktipat he said "wow she is so connected to Durga! Durga comes through her" and he began to tear. Susan could flaunt more a status but she is actually a more humble and caring person. She is actually very simple. I think meeting her in person and experiencing with her in person is by far a better way to gauge who or what she is capable of instead of trying to diminish who she is on a forum. Its about Love my friend. that is all that matters in this plane and any plane.

Yes she doesn't care to be or not be enlightened. Who wants to be a "term"? I think she rather be close to that which makes someone "enlightened" instead.

You dont have to listen to her. You dont have to want to know about "Shakti" or Energy or the Source of things. You dont have to accept Susan nor myself nor what we do. You dont have to accept me as someone with experience. And you certainly dont have to be curious about kundalini Shakti or Kap. So why make a big deal? If it doesn't matter to you and you are bored?

After all she is posting in a thread called "Shaktipat".

not "Enlightenment". etc

Peace

Santiago

If she and you have a right to repeatedly advertise your status as "eclectic mystics",

durga in flesh etc. [humble did you say? :lol: ), then we also have a right to express displeasure at your repeated advertisements for KAP, incorrect usage of terms, incorrect depiction of what Shaktipat is and what is its goal etc.

After all, you claim to be eclectic mystics and durga in flesh or something. I am just a normal, emotional human being. And I don't have a reputation to protect or a business to promote unlike the two of you here. So, same advice back to you - why do you react when someone does not accept what you say as the Universal truth or something even relevant spiritually? Ignore and scroll down :lol:

Enough has been said about why Shaktipat is different from beaming of Chi or Pranapat. I guess it is you folks who try to project your brand as the "true" brand right? Hmm, probably all the bible-thumping habit didn't go away and has re-manifested as shakti-thumping, KAP-thumping etc. ?Something to think about, but to think, you need to listen, stay silent for a bit, not consider every conversation as an attack or stemming from a ulterior motive and "listen". But I guess contemplation and mindful logical analysis is not your brand of spirituality? Good Lord, this is exactly what Buddha, Shankara and JK warned against - spirituality based on experiences and self-found mysticism; in all possibility it is simply a blissful trap. And Shaktipat is certainly not an agency towards that goal as projected here.

And is straight-forward, relevant communication a lost art on this thread? Or such goofed up communication with "all is one" "all is god" i am love and light kinda newage statements have to repeat every three sentences to prove someone's status as an "eclectic mystic" and incarnated "durga"?

By the way, my friend who is an accomplished Yogi and a scholar sent me this: "striyah samasta sakala jagatsu" which in Sanskrit means all women are really manifestations of Shakti whose one minuscule form is Durga. So I would think every lady and every human is as much Durga as ShaktiMama or anyone else. There are no more Avatars anymore except Kalki/Maitreya. So, get over Durga and say something more realistic please :lol:

There is a difference between "sharing" and "flaunting". Even if what happens here is a blatant form of "sharing", how is one's spiritual experience going to help another except create a longing to have those very similar experiences? Kundalini is not about seeing deities, colors and visions - all those manifestations are simply clearing of blockages. True Kundalini awakening simply has one effect - unceasing silence, a self-aware silence and nothing else. Every other phenomena simply indicates dualistic seperation between the observer and the observed and harping repeatedly on such experiences is useful to none, except to those who want to sell their status as divine or awakened beings. Sorry, neither of your explanations sounds sincere or helpful.

There are others here like Ya Mu, Taomeow, Zen Bear, Scotty and Vajra H many times too, who speak, in simple words, without trying to peddle themselves but rather present info, and not making it about flaunting themselves ridiculously.

Like your cheerleader cat said earlier, if you don't like criticism, ignore, scroll down and don't respond.

Edited by Raymond Wolter

If she and you have a right to repeatedly advertise your status as "eclectic mystics",

durga in flesh etc. [humble did you say? :lol: ), then we also have a right to express displeasure at your repeated advertisements for KAP, incorrect usage of terms, incorrect depiction of what Shaktipat is and what is its goal etc.

After all, you claim to be eclectic mystics and durga in flesh or something. I am just a normal, emotional human being. And I don't have a reputation to protect or a business to promote unlike the two of you here. So, same advice back to you - why do you react when someone does not accept what you say as the Universal truth or something even relevant spiritually? Ignore and scroll down :lol:

Enough has been said about why Shaktipat is different from beaming of Chi or Pranapat. I guess it is you folks who try to project your brand as the "true" brand right? Hmm, probably all the bible-thumping habit didn't go away and has re-manifested as shakti-thumping, KAP-thumping etc. ?Something to think about, but to think, you need to listen, stay silent for a bit, not consider every conversation as an attack or stemming from a ulterior motive and "listen". But I guess contemplation and mindful logical analysis is not your brand of spirituality? Good Lord, this is exactly what Buddha, Shankara and JK warned against - spirituality based on experiences and self-found mysticism; in all possibility it is simply a blissful trap. And Shaktipat is certainly not an agency towards that goal as projected here.

And is straight-forward, relevant communication a lost art on this thread? Or such goofed up communication with "all is one" "all is god" i am love and light kinda newage statements have to repeat every three sentences to prove someone's status as an "eclectic mystic" and incarnated "durga"?

By the way, my friend who is an accomplished Yogi and a scholar sent me this: "striyah samasta sakala jagatsu" which in Sanskrit means all women are really manifestations of Shakti whose one minuscule form is Durga. So I would think every lady and every human is as much Durga as ShaktiMama or anyone else. There are no more Avatars anymore except Kalki/Maitreya. So, get over Durga and say something more realistic please :lol:

There is a difference between "sharing" and "flaunting". Even if what happens here is a blatant form of "sharing", how is one's spiritual experience going to help another except create a longing to have those very similar experiences? Kundalini is not about seeing deities, colors and visions - all those manifestations are simply clearing of blockages. True Kundalini awakening simply has one effect - unceasing silence, a self-aware silence and nothing else. Every other phenomena simply indicates dualistic seperation between the observer and the observed and harping repeatedly on such experiences is useful to none, except to those who want to sell their status as divine or awakened beings. Sorry, neither of your explanations sounds sincere or helpful.

There are others here like Ya Mu, Taomeow, Zen Bear, Scotty and Vajra H many times too, who speak, in simple words, without trying to peddle themselves but rather present info, and not making it about flaunting themselves ridiculously.

Like your cheerleader cat said earlier, if you don't like criticism, ignore, scroll down and don't respond.

I am zero

:lol:

Fuck yeah! You are absolutely right about us. I agree with you 100%. We are just as bad as you think we are. We are guilty as charged.

I just wanted to add. Don't take KAP. It's horrible. You will go to hell. You will be a pariah. Santi and I, dressed in black leather wearing skulls and spiked collars and jewelery will tie you up in chains and beat you till you cry for yo momma. You friends and peers will hate you. Your IQ will drop by 20 points and you will start to smell. We will take your money, hypnotize you into give us all your possessions and torture you like the slaves you are. We will force you to build enormous golden palaces for ourselves with our evil serpent psychic powers because WE ARE the second coming.

We are sacrificing chickens tonight at 8 to ensure our evil powers never die.

But dont attack the supporters for being supportive.

s

Edited by ShaktiMama

Fuck yeah! You are absolutely right about us. I agree with you 100%. We are just as bad as you think we are. We are guilty as charged.

s

Good evasive response. Didn't expect anything better.

And tell that your supporters who attack those who don't support this cult-like madness :lol:

Good evasive response. Didn't expect anything better.

And tell that your supporters who attack those who don't support this cult-like madness :lol:

as you have evaded mine.

s

s

Yes SM, RW has issues with supporters, i guess. Get over it, as i have. You should have read what he suggested VajraH and myself do! (too rude to restate here!) :D

But i got his point nonetheless. Whereas i do not think you have.

He is not out to prove anything, least of all that he is right. Neither did he at any point say you guys are 'bad' or 'guilty'. That's only your perception. And quite a narrow one too, but then, that's understandable as well, if looked at from the angle that you are refusing to jump into RW's lake and feel what he is feeling, hence the 'cheap' sort of response you have just made above. Nothing personal, SM, just offering an opinion from an interested observer, that's all.

I do get the same vibe about you that RW has attempted to convey via his very sound recent commentary. It seems you find that hard to accept and take on board. That's understandable, given the fact that you have some sort of image to uphold. Yet it is not difficult to sometimes ask yourself why others would see you not the way you wish them to, despite all verifications that you are such a nice, wonderful, warm and caring individual, which you are, needless to say, but in ways that they wish to. That way it makes it easier to remain equanimous in the face of apparent 'criticism', and less prone to becoming defensive. Anyway, i have not seen RW say anything that even constitute any sort of 'attack', yet the defense mechanism have already kicked in, as perceptible, again, from what you have wrote in response to his last post. It might be good to self-inquire why this is. The answer is not nearly as important as the mere effort and willingness to ask yourself the question..

Anyway, i have been rude to have interfered here, so i will take leave. Apologies if this has offended you and all that you represent.

Wishing you and KAP the very best, as always.

Wishing you and KAP the very best, as always.

no worries

taking it in the spirit was given

putting myself in time out

see you in september

anybody can pm me if they need me as usual.

love,

s

Yes SM, RW has issues with supporters, i guess. Get over it, as i have. You should have read what he suggested VajraH and myself do! (too rude to restate here!) :D

I assure you I have no issues when support is ideology based and cause-based and not based on the Cheerleader effect. On this thread, I have no reason to believe that support expressed here is anything but cheerleading.

Let me say something positive and filled with wisdom that the venerable Master Hsuan Hua says about men of Superior Wisdom/learning/experience and those donning the high pedestal of a teacher. Of course, he talks about himself here in all humility and true humility, which is one of the reasons he is one of the most awakened, compassionate and wise beings to have walked the earth in recent times.

The errors of the superior man are like an eclipse of the sun or moon. Everyone sees them. If he immediately changes them, then people all look up to him. When a superior man has committed a transgression, it's just the same as when there is an eclipse of sun or an eclipse of the moon. Everybody is able to see it. If he is able to immediately change it then everyone will respect him and look up to him with admiration.

Moreover, like Rajanaka says, "grasping" puts the snake to sleep and "letting go" awakens the blissful fiery serpent - letting go of images, concepts and grasping of every kind, even the need to awaken or lead HER. Once the Awareness is pure and refined and calmness abides, the serpent awakens of her own will and THEN she is a lady. Else, she is an illusionist who drags one further down the path of bliss or pain, whatever one tries to cling to or is averse to...

Internet is too easy a place to argue... and really, it's probably just too long sitting at on a chair that causes the gah mode, and a breath of fresh air would bring the smile back.

I don't get a chance to talk about spiritual stuff in "real life" very often, seems to freak out most people :lol:

But I had a great discussion with the owner of a running store about barefoot trail walking and that "in the zone" meditative state you can achieve when running.

And yet I can't remember the words!

Only the feeling of connection I got from looking into his eyes and sharing experiences.

I love it when people post about their personal experiences involving chi, kundalini or meditative states or whatever. I certainly hope the participants of this thread do not become discouraged from posting those experiences. I'm always inspired to practice harder when I read such things.

I love it when people post about their personal experiences involving chi, kundalini or meditative states or whatever. I certainly hope the participants of this thread do not become discouraged from posting those experiences. I'm always inspired to practice harder when I read such things.

everyone wants to experience and then when one does and speaks about it they try to crucify or remove them....welcome to mankind.

everyone wants to experience and then when one does and speaks about it they try to crucify or remove them....welcome to mankind.

Since the thread is about SHAKTIPAT : ) I am giving Shaktipat to all who are open to receive it tonight.

And do not worry it wont ruin the Tao :lol:

Best wishes

Love

Santiago

You want to talk about Tao? -

May you follow the impersonal Way of Nature to the better place.

And do not worry shakti won't "care". :lol:

(and has never and will never bitch slap me ;) .)

those who do not follow nature end up "bitch slapped"