Sign in to follow this  
sunshine

OT: ideas needed for acu flyer

A happy day,

so I am close to starting my acupuncture practice. As information for the clients I just get created

an info-flyer... the idea is to have two either Japanese or Chinese signs below a rising

sun...

I am looking for ideas which signs to use...

I had something in mind with "Extraordinary"... but am open for other ideas

a thankx to all those who feel like

contributing with their ideas... if you can please include the Japanese/Chinese characters

:)

Harry

Hello Mann der Talente und der guten Blicke...

How about a Good Luck Fu for you -lu4.gif xi3.gif

to wish you the very best in your new venture.

xxx

cat

精神

Jingshen in modern Chinese means consciousness.

Jing is often translated as essence.

Shen is often translated as spirit.

What else does a good acupuncture practice need?

If you already have a name for your practice then perhaps we could find some other fitting characters.

A big bright thankx to you three :)

Sweet cat: you are beautiful. I keep yours in the back of my mind for my upcoming coaching practice.

松永道 : there is no name of my practice. As an MD I just have an office. But taking your suggestion:

what about: conscious becoming (becoming conscious) as indicating a healthy process, like "becoming healthy"...

I know that others might value it differently but: becoming consious is a necessary step in development in general and healing as well, isn't it?

Scotty: Thankx for your wishes. I am located in Germany close to Cologne right now...

Harry

Good to see things progressing, Harry :)

progressing is what I am focussing on. It is a slow process indeed... and once again I realize how much faster and easier the steps could be if the money was just there. But it is an interesting, a very interesting process as well.

How is your practice going?

smiles

Harry

Acupuncture for Body Mind and Spirit

or

Acupuncture for a Healthy Body Mind and Spirit

Great Idea... any chinese characters???

thankx for the suggestion

Harry

Great Idea... any chinese characters???

thankx for the suggestion

Harry

You might try google or english chinese dictionary

Maybe Linn would know

松永道 : there is no name of my practice. As an MD I just have an office. But taking your suggestion:

what about: conscious becoming (becoming conscious) as indicating a healthy process, like "becoming healthy"...

I know that others might value it differently but: becoming consious is a necessary step in development in general and healing as well, isn't it?

提神

Ti Shen literally means to raise the spirit. To lift ones spirits or raise the spirit to a higher level.

通神

Tong Shen basically means to achieve a state of enlightenment. Tong means to open. So to open one's spirit.

医道

The Way of Medicine

Sign in to follow this