Sign in to follow this  
r.w.smith

Thankyou Mak Tin Si

[iHi guys,

I wanted to start this thread & just say Thankyou to Mak Tin Si. He's probably a very busy Man ,Yet has taken the Time & Effort to come here and freely give Information regarding Taoism. Some of the Articles written are very In-Depth & Gives Us some insight into what otherwise remains Hidden by many other Chinese. Im talking about those LURKING around this Forum pretending to be protectors of this kind of stuff. There are many students Here that could share Information yet choose to sit there and not say a single thing. Yet the same people are so quick to Compete with or Criticize Mak Tin Si , I wish they would just stay away.

So for that from Myself and Im sure from many others,We say Thanks Mak Tin Si, Your Articles are much Appreciated :)

Regards.

Its great to have someone here who is so knowledgeable about the religious, traditional and magical implications of tao.

You don't have to create arguments when you disagree with someone. We're supposed to have different views. We have a chance to learn from a wide variety of people with incredible backgrounds.

Michael

Sign in to follow this