ralis

Comments on the 7 cervical vertabrae thread

Thanks for the info. on adjusting the atlas. There is only one atlasprofilax practitioner in New Mexico. I noticed immediate results after the treatment. The results are increased neck mobility, radical change in posture, right leg was longer and now both are the same, my breathing is easier and deeper. Will post more as the unwinding continues.

ralis

Thanks for the info. on adjusting the atlas. There is only one atlasprofilax practitioner in New Mexico. I noticed immediate results after the treatment. The results are increased neck mobility, radical change in posture, right leg was longer and now both are the same, my breathing is easier and deeper. Will post more as the unwinding continues.

ralis

Please do let us know how it goes.

ralis

Bump.

I'm going this Friday.

Best treatment I have ever had. My posture is more fluid and natural. All the tension and lack of movement in my upper neck is gone. Extraordinary treatment!!! Highly recommend having it done.

ralis

It's $250 in the US. I guess they take a specific kind of massage tool that relaxes certain muscles that hold the atlas out of place, so that it goes back into place...and the tool part lasts like 15 minutes or so.

That's all I know from looking on the net. I am leaving tomorrow for the road trip...I'll report back Friday night or Saturday. :lol:

I can't get to Switzerland or the US - I wonder if there are any exercises you can do for the same result. Cos it looks great and I know that the neck is always a blockage site for energy.

I can't get to Switzerland or the US - I wonder if there are any exercises you can do for the same result. Cos it looks great and I know that the neck is always a blockage site for energy.

My chiropractor say every chiropractor does this, and it is just a small part of their practice. But as someone explained in another thread it is not the same adjustments because they have a special instrument. But Im sure Chiropractors does very similar things. It might be possible to ask a chirpractor ONLY do work on atlas. And if he wont then just find some other chiropractor that wants to cooperate ;)

Also I believe Cranio-Sacral therapists have techniques for atlas balancing.

I've heard that Chiropractors might adjust the atlas bone itself, but it'll go out of place because the muscles are still tight. But with this Atlas Profilax technique, it tends to stay in place because they don't adjust the bone but rather just relax the muscles that hold it out of place.

I'm not sure if that's really true...but regardless, I'm walking out the door now...peace. B)

For instance, with the atlas orthogonal technique (where they adjust the atlas bone into place with a percussion instrument and check it with Xrays), if you research it a bit you find examples of people having to go for numerous treatments. A few people have said that the first year was great, but then afterward they went for another and then exponentially they started having to go more and more often. It's like the body adapts to the vertebrae shifting more and more, so that the technique works less and less.

Anyway, my review of Atlas Profilax won't mean much in comparison to Atlas Orthogonal, since I will have to wait quite at least a year to see. :lol:

Okay...I'm really walking out the door now... B)

I have had numerous techniques preformed on my spine and so far this is superior. Chiropractic adjustments do not hold because the conditioning in the muscles is not addressed. I also had 14 sessions with a European trained Osteopath and that did not sustain. I also did the Feldenkrais training, which is very valuable and not quite sufficient. 14 rolfing sessions helped somewhat.

From what I understand, this placement of the Atlas will make other body work more sustainable. The therapist who placed my Atlas is a rolfer and am considering having him do some rolfing in the future.

My reason for all this work is my head and shoulders have been too far forward, thus creating pressure on C2 which is where one of the branches of the vagus nerve that controls heart rate innervates. That pressure causes a lot of arrhythmia. Since the Atlas placement, I have seen marked improvement.

ralis

I have had numerous techniques preformed on my spine and so far this is superior. Chiropractic adjustments do not hold because the conditioning in the muscles is not addressed. I also had 14 sessions with a European trained Osteopath and that did not sustain. I also did the Feldenkrais training, which is very valuable and not quite sufficient. 14 rolfing sessions helped somewhat.

From what I understand, this placement of the Atlas will make other body work more sustainable. The therapist who placed my Atlas is a rolfer and am considering having him do some rolfing in the future.

My reason for all this work is my head and shoulders have been too far forward, thus creating pressure on C2 which is where one of the branches of the vagus nerve that controls heart rate innervates. That pressure causes a lot of arrhythmia. Since the Atlas placement, I have seen marked improvement.

ralis

Wow, your worse than me! shopping around for interesting treatments ;)

So Rolfing helped? I had one treatment with KMI which is derived from Rolfing. That was really great both for my spine and neck, and I think I became a couple cm taller. My Zhan Zhuang got better also! Im going back to get more KMI in january when Ive done a little more of Network.

My sisters boyfriend had the Atlasprofilax treatment. He say it didnt do much for him, but my sister completely disagrees and say he has become a lot less agressive ;) If Network and KMI dont do the thing for me Im also going for the Atlasprofilax

Edited by sheng zhen

Wow, your worse than me! shopping around for interesting treatments ;)

So Rolfing helped? I had one treatment with KMI which is derived from Rolfing. That was really great both for my spine and neck, and I think I became a couple cm taller. My Zhan Zhuang got better also! Im going back to get more KMI in january when Ive done a little more of Network.

My sisters boyfriend had the Atlasprofilax treatment. He say it didnt do much for him, but my sister completely disagrees and say he has become a lot less agressive ;) If Network and KMI does the thing for me Im also going for the Atlasprofilax

Rolfing and the Osteopathy only made my arrhythmia worse. Certain Feldenkrais movements made it better for short periods of time. The underlying cause was never addressed.

ralis

Rolfing and the Osteopathy only made my arrhythmia worse. Certain Feldenkrais movements made it better for short periods of time. The underlying cause was never addressed.

ralis

Yes, this is always a problem for most of the treatments out there I think. Some people say the underlying issues is the chemistry, some think it is the food, some think it is the tissue, some think it is the bones, some think it is the emotions, some think it is the thoughts, some think its karma, etc. But it seems that whatever level we say is the "underlying", there is a deeper level under there too.

I dont think any treatment work more than temporary unless we go through the whole spectrum of consiousness to confirm the change. Unless there is a complete and deep change of character, the imbalance will just remanifest somehow, somewhere.

Did Rolfing hurt? Ive heard they are pretty hard on the body. KMI is said to be little more comfortable. Do you know why Rolfing made your arrythmia worse?

My sisters boyfriend had the Atlasprofilax treatment. He say it didnt do much for him, but my sister completely disagrees and say he has become a lot less agressive ;) If Network and KMI dont do the thing for me Im also going for the Atlasprofilax
What's Network & KMI?

What's Network & KMI?

Network Spinal Analysis is a kind of chiropractic method that is a lot more gentle and fun. There was a video of it but it seems to be taken off the air.

KMI is a kind of deep tissue massage that is pretty much like Rolfing, but they work with whole planes, or lines, of tissue going from head to toe. Almost like meridians. Check it out! It is really interesting for all bodyworkers, acupucturists, yogis and Zhan Zhuang practitioners: www.anatomytrains.com.

Yes, this is always a problem for most of the treatments out there I think. Some people say the underlying issues is the chemistry, some think it is the food, some think it is the tissue, some think it is the bones, some think it is the emotions, some think it is the thoughts, some think its karma, etc. But it seems that whatever level we say is the "underlying", there is a deeper level under there too.

I dont think any treatment work more than temporary unless we go through the whole spectrum of consiousness to confirm the change. Unless there is a complete and deep change of character, the imbalance will just remanifest somehow, somewhere.

Did Rolfing hurt? Ive heard they are pretty hard on the body. KMI is said to be little more comfortable. Do you know why Rolfing made your arrythmia worse?

The vagus was irritated and therefore any stretching or adjusting around C2 made it worse. I have very good body awareness and I can feel what is happening. That was confirmed by my Osteopath. During the summer of 03 I was lying on the sofa and propped up my head and I immediately had the arrhythmia. I was able to see my Osteopath and he did a subtle movement on C2 and my heart settled down. My problem is definitely structural.

ralis

So the guy I went to in Ann Arbor, MI is actually a chiropractor. He's probably the only D.C. in the world that also does this....that's as far as he knows.

His idea on why Atlas Orthogonal and other similar treatments tend to stop working after a year or so and get progressively worse is that: they use Xrays, instead of MRIs, which don't give an accurate enough view to show that the atlas is in place. If you tilt your head a little bit during the Xray, it will show up as your atlas being out of whack...then they make adjustments off of that faulty imaging and get it close, but not back in place.

Someone who has had Atlas Profilax can show up as a luxated atlas because of this. And no one can afford MRIs....so.... :lol: Apparently just palpation, neck range of motion, leg length, and looking at the spine works just fine.

The procedure was so quick. Just palpating on the neck behind the jawbone area...doing range of motion by turning the head. I felt a hard end feel (where a bone is stopping your motion) when turning left, and a soft one when turning right (where tissue is tight and is holding you from going further). Then there was the tool I wasn't allowed to see...he signed an agreement that no one would see the tool (I guess they're afraid it'll be copied). After the 30 second procedure, I noticed that turning both ways felt the same. Turning to the left had a little more range of motion.

Apparently all the other tests were good. He gave me a free quick adjustment to my lumbar spine, because apparently something was going on there, but it wasn't necessary.

So afterwards, driving home, I do notice more neck range of motion. I feel different things energetically and perception wise, but who knows...I always feel different things!

Overall, I will have to see the longer term consequences/benefits before recommending it. In theory it's great, but I'd rather recommend it based on some positive results.

PS: and the ideas about Annunakis coding out DNA so that the atlas is out of place....or other weird things...who knows. Getting this done obviously doesn't reveal that information. The technique and tool was invented by some dude in Switzerland to heal himself and others....so I don't personally see the connection with aliens and human slavery, or whatever. :)

So the guy I went to in Ann Arbor, MI is actually a chiropractor. He's probably the only D.C. in the world that also does this....that's as far as he knows.

His idea on why Atlas Orthogonal and other similar treatments tend to stop working after a year or so and get progressively worse is that: they use Xrays, instead of MRIs, which don't give an accurate enough view to show that the atlas is in place. If you tilt your head a little bit during the Xray, it will show up as your atlas being out of whack...then they make adjustments off of that faulty imaging and get it close, but not back in place.

Someone who has had Atlas Profilax can show up as a luxated atlas because of this. And no one can afford MRIs....so.... :lol: Apparently just palpation, neck range of motion, leg length, and looking at the spine works just fine.

The procedure was so quick. Just palpating on the neck behind the jawbone area...doing range of motion by turning the head. I felt a hard end feel (where a bone is stopping your motion) when turning left, and a soft one when turning right (where tissue is tight and is holding you from going further). Then there was the tool I wasn't allowed to see...he signed an agreement that no one would see the tool (I guess they're afraid it'll be copied). After the 30 second procedure, I noticed that turning both ways felt the same. Turning to the left had a little more range of motion.

Apparently all the other tests were good. He gave me a free quick adjustment to my lumbar spine, because apparently something was going on there, but it wasn't necessary.

So afterwards, driving home, I do notice more neck range of motion. I feel different things energetically and perception wise, but who knows...I always feel different things!

Overall, I will have to see the longer term consequences/benefits before recommending it. In theory it's great, but I'd rather recommend it based on some positive results.

PS: and the ideas about Annunakis coding out DNA so that the atlas is out of place....or other weird things...who knows. Getting this done obviously doesn't reveal that information. The technique and tool was invented by some dude in Switzerland to heal himself and others....so I don't personally see the connection with aliens and human slavery, or whatever. :)

Was that the blond on the video talking about Sitchin's work? She is just some New Age wannabe. Knows nothing.

A friend of mine had this done 5 yrs. ago and said it is still sustaining.

So far so good for me after 2 weeks. Yesterday my breathing changed for the better. Has not been that great for 15 years.

ralis

Ralis,

Was that the blond on the video talking about Sitchin's work? She is just some New Age wannabe. Knows nothing.

A friend of mine had this done 5 yrs. ago and said it is still sustaining.

So far so good for me after 2 weeks. Yesterday my breathing changed for the better. Has not been that great for 15 years.

Awesome! Yeah I am noticing some subtle shifts...I do feel a very subtle sense of wellness already. Thanks for trying it out and reporting back here....it made me want to try it even more. :lol:

No, it wasn't the blonde as far as I know. Here is a link to the main article that many people reference, I think: http://www.circlesoflight.com/reality-creation/curse.html :rolleyes:

I forgot to mention...

There is a reason why the "atlas evolution" guy is calling it something different. Apparently he was reprimanded for some reason by the Profilax folks, and decided to create his own tool...apparently some of the people that have gone to him didn't actually have a corrected atlas. So if you're near the area, go to an atlas profilax person instead, where they will use the actual tool and do it correctly. This is just what I was told.

Also, I should mention that the training for this is EXPENSIVE. Wow.