ralis

Comments on the 7 cervical vertabrae thread

Ralis,

Awesome! Yeah I am noticing some subtle shifts...I do feel a very subtle sense of wellness already. Thanks for trying it out and reporting back here....it made me want to try it even more. :lol:

No, it wasn't the blonde as far as I know. Here is a link to the main article that many people reference, I think: http://www.circlesoflight.com/reality-creation/curse.html :rolleyes:

I forgot to mention...

There is a reason why the "atlas evolution" guy is calling it something different. Apparently he was reprimanded for some reason by the Profilax folks, and decided to create his own tool...apparently some of the people that have gone to him didn't actually have a corrected atlas. So if you're near the area, go to an atlas profilax person instead, where they will use the actual tool and do it correctly. This is just what I was told.

Also, I should mention that the training for this is EXPENSIVE. Wow.

Costs around 18,000 Euro's

Ralis,

Awesome! Yeah I am noticing some subtle shifts...I do feel a very subtle sense of wellness already. Thanks for trying it out and reporting back here....it made me want to try it even more. :lol:

No, it wasn't the blonde as far as I know. Here is a link to the main article that many people reference, I think: http://www.circlesoflight.com/reality-creation/curse.html :rolleyes:

I forgot to mention...

There is a reason why the "atlas evolution" guy is calling it something different. Apparently he was reprimanded for some reason by the Profilax folks, and decided to create his own tool...apparently some of the people that have gone to him didn't actually have a corrected atlas. So if you're near the area, go to an atlas profilax person instead, where they will use the actual tool and do it correctly. This is just what I was told.

Also, I should mention that the training for this is EXPENSIVE. Wow.

Here's another article on it:

jeanclaudegerardkovenre.jpg

So, how much is the treatment, and do you think it lived up to its hype and was worth it?

Also, do you think there's any way you could just realign it naturally on your own?

Yes, I don't believe in the "reversing the curse" type of articles...

It was $250, if I remember correctly. The actual treatment only lasted about 20 seconds...most of the time we were discussing it.

For me, it's hard to say if it lived up to the hype. The effect was subtle, and the actual treatment caused some damage. It's a rough massage with a tool on the suboccipitals. Some people will experience immediate relief of symptoms, and some won't. I didn't.

I haven't seen the full effect yet...still "unwinding" at ~8 months. I have no idea if I'd be at the same place cultivation wise if I hadn't done it. I have a lot to "clean up", so I'm not the best example. But it did help me a little bit.

Oh...and can we align the atlas ourselves? Yes...I believe when we reach a certain level of development that such procedures don't really matter at all. Maybe physically it'd still be "out of place", but functionally it'd be fine. Putting something in place is a means to an end..the whole point is to have it work better.

Yes, it is actually a super rough "massage" with the tool. Makes me very cautious to recommend it. So I'm somewhat glad to see that people are actually questioning the hype.

The main idea behind the atlas profilax stuff is that the procedure increases your "life force", so any damage will eventually be healed. That's the theory...if it works, that's up to the individual to see for themselves. It's an interesting way to go about it, but I prefer methods that don't cause damage.

Something much better is Bowen, or Bowenwork therapy. The treatment is just 40 dollars (at least where I went), and all it involves is very light touches and movements to muscles in different areas on the body. Lasts about half an hour. I recommend it highly.

Edited by Scotty

Atlas balancing:

This need not be a rough procedure. The Taoist Medicine techniques includes methods for arriving at proper balance and work VERY well.

Scot: Your description reminds me of the old chiropractic "hole-in-one" techniques that was raved about for quite a while. Very dangerous and rough to the system. Chiropractors seem love to jump on these things so as to make a quick buck.

Ya Mu,

what do you think about this video, is it a correct scenario, that the atlas slips past the styloid prosess?

atlas

And is the correction the same in your system(but not as painful)- to reposition the atlas posterior to the styloid prosesses and into the occipital condyles?

:)

Edited by tidalwave