Sign in to follow this  
Mak_Tin_Si

2009 "Tai Shui" Solution (Anti-Jupiter)

As requested from the moderator of TaoBum, I have moved to this forum : http://www.daoismworld.com right now.

So if you want to talk to me or ask me anything about Taoism, please feel free to go over to this forum and enjoy the new forum. New members for discussion are also welcomed.

http://www.daoismworld.com

Mak Tin Si

Edited by Mak_Tin_Si

Pay up now, be protect from the planets. Wear a piece of paper and you will be safe from Jupiter. Look, we even have mathematical percentages to prove just how much danger you are in from the planet Jupiter.

Edited by Anabhogya-Carya

Pay up now, be protect from the planets. Wear a piece of paper and you will be safe from Jupiter. Look, we even have mathematical percentages to prove just how much danger you are in from the planet Jupiter.

Peace Anabhogya-Carya.

In his heart and mind Mak Tin Si sincerely believes what he is doing is true and correct. Let us rejoice in the gifts he showers us with and find appreciation for the diversity he brings to our humble community.

If we do find ourselves in disagreement with his words or his methods let us demonstrate the virtue of our innate nature and make the sincere effort to understand and appreciate the other persons' point of view before we assert our own.

Let us not try and tear down those who we believe are placing themselves above us because by doing so we are only trying to place ourselves above them.

Let us not be so attached to our own importance that someone else's actions gives us offence.

Let us learn from Abraham Lincoln when he said something on the lines of, "Do not criticize them. If we were in their position we would be exactly as they are."

And if you do feel moved to try and change someone's actions or behaviour let us do so gently and with a loving approach. Let us learn from the great oceans who win the benediction of all the rivers in the world by placing itself below them.

Blessings my friend,

Peace Anabhogya-Carya.

In his heart and mind Mak Tin Si sincerely believes what he is doing is true and correct. Let us rejoice in the gifts he showers us with and find appreciation for the diversity he brings to our humble community.

If we do find ourselves in disagreement with his words or his methods let us demonstrate the virtue of our innate nature and make the sincere effort to understand and appreciate the other persons' point of view before we assert our own.

Let us not try and tear down those who we believe are placing themselves above us because by doing so we are only trying to place ourselves above them.

Let us not be so attached to our own importance that someone else's actions gives us offence.

Let us learn from Abraham Lincoln when he said something on the lines of, "Do not criticize them. If we were in their position we would be exactly as they are."

And if you do feel moved to try and change someone's actions or behaviour let us do so gently and with a loving approach. Let us learn from the great oceans who win the benediction of all the rivers in the world by placing itself below them.

Blessings my friend,

Do you not see the hypocrisy in what you said?

But I do agree to an extent. I should not let it bother me so much. Thanks.

Edited by Anabhogya-Carya

294_46916_5fe61119b74f983.jpg

Just a touch up, this is an example of TaiShui FU which is for worshipping the Tai Shui. You can request this FU in the CNY from a temple and invite it back home for worhsipping the tai shui to block away negative energy coming from the problem.

For those who worship this FU, you only need to use an incense pot, and burn incense everyday for day and night. You do not need to give offerings unless you want to thanks the FU for helping you.

Edited by Mak_Tin_Si

As requested from the moderator of TaoBum, I have moved to this forum : http://www.daoismworld.com right now.

So if you want to talk to me or ask me anything about Taoism, please feel free to go over to this forum and enjoy the new forum. New members for discussion are also welcomed.

http://www.daoismworld.com

Mak Tin Si

Edited by Mak_Tin_Si

Sign in to follow this