Yoda

February Jenny Lamb Spontaneous Qigong seminar!

aw nuts

i'll be in chicago for a writers and publishers conference that weekend

must be a sign that i have to find a suitable place on the east coast so i can meet Jenny

;)

Jenny Lamb's seminar sounds good. Did anyone else go to it? For the person who wrote the review Yoda? if you went to her seminar first would it have been enough? Joe.

Thanks. :) I've order some more books, and will continue reading. I'm not quite ready to leap but do look forward to the moment spirit moves me. Joe.

bump

No bump. I might not be the sharpest crayon in the box but I like myself and I'm happy with my life. I have a healthy respect for the blessings already in it. So if I need to take more time to really think about this and make sure I need it then I will. Joe.

No bump. I might not be the sharpest crayon in the box but I like myself and I'm happy with my life. I have a healthy respect for the blessings already in it. So if I need to take more time to really think about this and make sure I need it then I will. Joe.

LOL! The "bump" had nothing to do with you. :)

I got word that Sifu Jenny's retreat seriously rocked out and that she's a great resource for anyone who is drawn to Kunlun but not so much to Max. Apparently, her presentation is extremely simple, inspiring, and down to earth. The only issue for me about that is that it's not likely that the taobums in attendance will ever post about it as it sounded like Sifu Jenny said that it's not really something needing any discussion.

Of course that's never stopped us taobums before! :lol: And it would be great to have her school represented around here.

Also, she's in the process of writing a book!!! I'll definitely score a copy and do a book report whenever it comes out!

Yoda

Any idea when Jenny Lamb's book will be available? Joe.

I'm sorry guys and gals, I just don't get this. I've been in a spontaneous practice under a teacher before but didn't consider it to be of much value. :(

How does this practice help anything other than relaxation?

Please help me understand.

Thanks.

Edited by Baguakid

The Colorado seminar may be the only one for 2009, and so a rare opportunity to learn from her.

Wow, I guess that means I should sign up!

How does this practice help anything other than relaxation?

Yes, much more than just relaxation :)

Spontaneous practices like Jenny's and Kunlun have been a favorite at TTB for a year or so.

Many have had good results, some have had spectacular results & some no results at all.

YMMV but if it's your "thing" you will have a great experience.