Sign in to follow this  
mwight

Spring Forest Qigong Level 3 Manual Released

thanks for the heads up!! I am getting mine

Peace

I am curious as to whats in the level 3 book, I would really like to see what would be in the level 4 also.

I just wanted to tell everyone that the manuals include pretty much everything in the dvd's and cd's. If your poor (like me) you can get by with just those.

Guest sykkelpump

I just wanted to tell everyone that the manuals include pretty much everything in the dvd's and cd's. If your poor (like me) you can get by with just those.

you can download everthing free many torrent places

you can download everthing free many torrent places

No place has the level 3 manual, it was just released, also I still prefer having a physical copy of a book. I can't stand staring at my monitor to read pdf's even though I have a nice LCD.

Edited by mwight

So levels three and four have Rainbow, Sun and Moon meditations. Anything else? From the list of topics of SFQ website, it seems the manual simply have applications of the cultivated chi and not really any techniques like SFQ 1 and 2. Mwight, it would be great if you can confirm once you get the manual.

So levels three and four have Rainbow, Sun and Moon meditations. Anything else? From the list of topics of SFQ website, it seems the manual simply have applications of the cultivated chi and not really any techniques like SFQ 1 and 2. Mwight, it would be great if you can confirm once you get the manual.

I have the level 3 and 4 cd's nothing super special. I will let you know what the level 3 manual entails.

The book deals a lot with Master Lin's belief system. He talks about the yin spirit, the yang spirit, and the soul and how they are all different. It talks about methods of fasting, and opening your third eye and helping to heal people with advanced ailments like cancer and kidney issues, color healing. Etc. Over all it was worth the purchase for me just for the interesting read.

Sign in to follow this