Sign in to follow this  
sunshine

OT: EXAMS

O.k. I know this if off-topic... but girls & guys. Next week I am going through a 5 day-exam session in medicine... THIS TIME I WANT TO PASS THE FIRST TIME...

so. In case you have some time to ask the universe to be of cooperative help to me that would be immensely apprecitaed.

We have to answer multiple-choicequestions. 1 out of 5 answers is correct and quite often 3 are quite clear so that it leaves you oscillating between two maybe-possible answers...

I ask the universe to lead me to choosing always the right!

thankx in advance. Your help is much appreciated...

Harry

O.k. I know this if off-topic... but girls & guys. Next week I am going through a 5 day-exam session in medicine... THIS TIME I WANT TO PASS THE FIRST TIME...

so. In case you have some time to ask the universe to be of cooperative help to me that would be immensely apprecitaed.

We have to answer multiple-choicequestions. 1 out of 5 answers is correct and quite often 3 are quite clear so that it leaves you oscillating between two maybe-possible answers...

I ask the universe to lead me to choosing always the right!

thankx in advance. Your help is much appreciated...

Harry

6274[/snapback]

MAN I HOPE YA GET EM ALL RIGHT OUTTA LUCK, BUT ME ALSO HOPE YA WONT EVER BE MINE DOCTOR IN DA FUTURE CUZ YA DIDNT KNOW JAKSHIT ABOUT MEDDICINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AARRGGHH!!!!

• Haha 1

MAN I HOPE YA GET EM ALL RIGHT OUTTA LUCK, BUT ME ALSO HOPE YA WONT EVER BE MINE DOCTOR IN DA FUTURE CUZ YA DIDNT KNOW JAKSHIT ABOUT MEDDICINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AARRGGHH!!!!

6277[/snapback]

Bowing to the Divine in you, RJ. And don't worry. I will become a Psychiatrist!!! :blink:

Sign in to follow this