hyok

Ascended Masters

I used to read about people experiencing communication with ascended masters. In fact, the grandmaster of a workshop i'd attended claims to have been taught by ascended masters during deep mediatation. At the time I was kinda "iffy" about the whole thing, but these days it seems more and more real to me and makes a case for what exactly can be derived from communication with ascended masters.

Does anyone have anymore info on this? Also, has anyone ever experienced anything regarding such?

I used to read about people experiencing communication with ascended masters. In fact, the grandmaster of a workshop i'd attended claims to have been taught by ascended masters during deep mediatation. At the time I was kinda "iffy" about the whole thing, but these days it seems more and more real to me and makes a case for what exactly can be derived from communication with ascended masters.

Does anyone have anymore info on this? Also, has anyone ever experienced anything regarding such?

I am looking forward both to the truths and outrageous claims. Really want to see who listens to disembodied liars and who listens to the real deal!

Hi :)

You always have to be a little bit careful, because there apparently have to be people around who would take advantage of the more or less fact that anyone who has not achieved this kind of a state for themselves will not know if this actually is 'real' or not and if it can be done. I know people who can do various very amazing things in this domain and i have plenty of experiences myself also. (isn't it nice by the way that you can 'hook up' with people and share more or less the same type of experiences and actually know from eachother that they are genuine and experienced independently of anything else and experienced at whole other times and in various ways, but still you know by that that you can trust eachother and take eachother's word (or just a look or anything else like that)? :)

Anyway, i'm not sure what kind of a point i am trying to make here, but your question, in my humble opinion, (and please feel free to take it or leave it, no harm done) :) is the answer, albeit maybe in a way you had not thought about yet?

There isn't an easy answer, but i think that you will find out who is real and who is not (or which part is real and which part is not, because actually behaviours can be complex, especially when there are methods that can be used to make lying easyer. i don't endorse this in any way though, i'm just pointing it out so that people may know more in detail whatever they may be dealing with) as you go along with your own practise and start to achieve notable things yourself. after that it becomes somewhat easyer to spot certain kind of things. But even then one shouldn't be bothered by it any way and just continue with one's own developement and be true themselves regardless.

anyway, that's my little story on that. :) i just hope it helps. have more questions? i wouldn't mind to hear them. :)

By the way i like your mis-spelling of meditation to mediatation. =) Because all of this can be common knowledge and generally accepted, quite matter of fact and easy to spot or see through in any way if people shift their attention from laming activities to inquisitive behaviour, and ofcourse support eachother and work with eachother instead of against eachother. quite simple huh? :)

So you think there is some truth to it and there are also people who make it up?

Oh Yes!

I have never seen good information on this. Never had any worthwhile experience in it.

People who tend to have contact with ascended masters or whatever have always tended to let me down. Maybe what they say sounds really convincing, but later on I see how unstable they are as human beings...which makes me think perhaps everything they talk about is just their imagination.

Just my view...I'm open to learning otherwise.

When you practice still meditation you are opening your higher centers to vibrations coming from higher states of consciousness. These vibrations are called mystic experiences.

The vast majority of these experiences are probably products of your own mind (then again what isn't?). Of the "external" stimuli, most are probably low level entities trying to distract and feed off you. In rare cases, perhaps it could be some ascended benevolent spirit trying to help you. I would say ignore any such occurence unless you are at a level to discern what's what. If it really is an ascended master I am quite sure he will understand.

WWSD - What would Sakyamuni do?

True, it's hard to say who it is coming from. I know a couple of times it was from my teacher, who is still alive and not ascended. Perhaps each time it was him. Sometimes what is said is quite funny and unexpected.

It's my practice buddy who has experienced hearing from an ascended master, and that was only once. However. at other times, when it is his turn to lead one of our practices, he says hesometimes sees an image of a figure in his mind's eye that shows him the exercises. This could be our teacher, some other, or his imagination.

Edit: like once my buddy told me he would be one of the ones who rises when Jesus comes to take the good people. I mentally asked my teacher if this was true, and the word Bullshit! (without the L sound, his accent) popped into my head, ROFL. When these things happen it is different than imagination because the words appear to have sound but the sound does not come from outside. Also, I don't have the imagination to make talking appear in my head.

Edited by Starjumper7

When you practice still meditation you are opening your higher centers to vibrations coming from higher states of consciousness. These vibrations are called mystic experiences.

Yes.

Ok, I'll go ahead and venture here since you had this excellent reply.

It all has to do with the vibration. The Higher Level vibrations are where these guys hang out. As well as "angels" and other beings of Light. Mostly they do not wish to communicate with the lower level shenanigans of humanity. Think about it. Do you like to hang out at the garbage dump or would you rather be in the mountains where there is a lot of fresh air?

What you will find out is that there are a LOT of people who make claims but have no idea what they are talking about.

There are really not a whole lot of folks that can accurately translate their experiences with these masters because the human brain gets in the way (but some can).

I do talk about this subject in this book.

But, HERE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART, if you follow the path of Light, YOU will experience this contact in it's most basic form. That is, you will be doing one thing and all of a sudden think "You know, I believe I am going to go over there" OR you will be driving down the road and all of a sudden you will think to change lanes, then in about 1/2 second you realize you just missed a wreck OR you will be doing something where you plan on leaving at say 3:00 to get to where you are going but when 3"00 comes around you say to yourself, "I think I am going to stay for awhile." Then 20 minutes later you decide to go. On the way home you come across a wreck where you are the first person to get there and you are able to MAKE A DIFFERENCE. This is what I refer to as "Listening" and can come from an ascended master or your own Higher Level self. The more you practice a High Level Qigong and go inward the more you are able to do this.

So I guess my point is not to worry about it, and if that is your destiny, and you choose the inner path of Light (requires practice), then things will happen as they should.

I've had some strange astral experiences...but I tend to recognize them as inner. Kind of like tripping out on drugs.

A good way to see that it's not inner, is if proof manifested in physical reality. For instance: if your ascended master tells you something is going to happen. For it to be a real experience, I think that the prediction should become true and be verified by others. If it doesn't...then perhaps it was a hallucination.

It's important to have it all be verified by other people, I think. People who would tend to think you're nuts if you say that you're talking to an ascended master while in deep meditation.

The vast majority of these experiences are probably products of your own mind (then again what isn't?). Of the "external" stimuli, most are probably low level entities trying to distract and feed off you. In rare cases, perhaps it could be some ascended benevolent spirit trying to help you. I would say ignore any such occurence unless you are at a level to discern what's what. If it really is an ascended master I am quite sure he will understand.

yes that's really good advice, but again it's quite a difficult question to answer.

n.b. some 'not high spirits' (please excuse my quasi humourous attempt to express the matter) are not per say what would be called evil though, some just like to have a bit of unharmful fun. I have no experiece with really evil one's, so i can't talk about that. but by the way, from the 'not so high ones but not evil ones', don't expect to learn anything from them or anything, that's Just not what they are about. (sorry, i'm not going to disrespect unharmful spirits who are 'not high', as we would or could say it.)

anyway, i suppose that anyone who has attracted really evil one's has either had somebody else direct them at you or you have made yourself voulnurable to them by your (probably 'unknowing') behaviour. (i'm not talking about 'summoning' them inspired by a movie or anything, just that something you may be doing may 'not be up to specs', if you'll excuse my French.) :)

p.s. it's not black and white like some Say and have you believe. (probably in the light of better not to deal with them at all then the possibility of attracting a really evil one?) Anyway, when people are more ready for it in terms of their general behaviour (i guess most are testing it on eachother ???? and don't even have the notion of looking any further for whatever obscure twist. i'd call that the evil among people and not the evil of spirits)

p.s.s. again, what you have said is very true. all of it. i just felt like adding just a touch more to it, for the sake of flavor. :)

That is, you will be doing one thing and all of a sudden think "You know, I believe I am going to go over there" OR you will be driving down the road and all of a sudden you will think to change lanes, then in about 1/2 second you realize you just missed a wreck OR you will be doing something where you plan on leaving at say 3:00 to get to where you are going but when 3"00 comes around you say to yourself, "I think I am going to stay for awhile." Then 20 minutes later you decide to go. On the way home you come across a wreck where you are the first person to get there and you are able to MAKE A DIFFERENCE. This is what I refer to as "Listening" and can come from an ascended master or your own Higher Level self. The more you practice a High Level Qigong and go inward the more you are able to do this.

I've experienced this kind of thing a few times but never thought about it coming from other spirits, ascended or not. I thought it was just premonition or synchronicity, which to me seems weirder than hearing from spirits =)

WWSD - What would Sakyamuni do?

That's the thing I keep in mind. I've had some interesting stuff happen to me (nothing major though), and I was hesitant to pursue it, mostly because I had no clear way of validating who it was or what it was I had encountered. I figured it's better to be safe than sorry. If it was something bad, I'm avoiding trouble. If it was something/someone good, I would hope they would understand the hesitancy on my part.

I've had some strange astral experiences...but I tend to recognize them as inner. Kind of like tripping out on drugs.

A good way to see that it's not inner, is if proof manifested in physical reality. For instance: if your ascended master tells you something is going to happen. For it to be a real experience, I think that the prediction should become true and be verified by others. If it doesn't...then perhaps it was a hallucination.

It's important to have it all be verified by other people, I think. People who would tend to think you're nuts if you say that you're talking to an ascended master while in deep meditation.

Yeah, as much as I believe in the stuff, for me to know if it happened to me or not, I also need proof. Usually in the form of a message or something, like, "if this is real call me tomorrow at 7" and if I get a phone call yay :D

That's the thing I keep in mind. I've had some interesting stuff happen to me (nothing major though), and I was hesitant to pursue it, mostly because I had no clear way of validating who it was or what it was I had encountered. I figured it's better to be safe than sorry. If it was something bad, I'm avoiding trouble. If it was something/someone good, I would hope they would understand the hesitancy on my part.

Yeah, as much as I believe in the stuff, for me to know if it happened to me or not, I also need proof. Usually in the form of a message or something, like, "if this is real call me tomorrow at 7" and if I get a phone call yay :D

there are indeed 'categories', if you will.

i don't think it was anything really bad though, because it wouldn't have been put off by you so easily. ;) truely.

but your concern seems reasonable and of course also acceptable anyway

humbly,

froggie

Yeah, as much as I believe in the stuff, for me to know if it happened to me or not, I also need proof.

If you ask a question or ask for something, in your mind, and a voice rings clear as a bell in your head in response then you would feel there is no need for proof.

I just read something in another post. I had assumed that an ascended person was dead but I guess an ascended person can still be alive? Which one is it, or can it be both?

These are western immortals. Some are what in the west they call logos like the sun logos Christ. The sun is an immortal being that embodies in all sorts of forms just to give you an idea.

These are western immortals. Some are what in the west they call logos like the sun logos Christ. The sun is an immortal being that embodies in all sorts of forms just to give you an idea.

Sounds good.

This is in western mysticism, right?

Do you know what branch names it this way?

Best,

froggie

The mind's power to create is limitless. Even the Earth, the Moon and the Sun are mind's creations. If the mind can do all that, then talking to an ascended master is piece of cake. But if you know the mind is the source of all appearances, why would you need to talk to a master? If you knew that, then you'd be the master yourself. Hahahaa!

Hi :)

You always have to be a little bit careful, because there apparently have to be people around who would take advantage of the more or less fact that anyone who has not achieved this kind of a state for themselves will not know if this actually is 'real' or not and if it can be done. I know people who can do various very amazing things in this domain and i have plenty of experiences myself also. (isn't it nice by the way that you can 'hook up' with people and share more or less the same type of experiences and actually know from eachother that they are genuine and experienced independently of anything else and experienced at whole other times and in various ways, but still you know by that that you can trust eachother and take eachother's word (or just a look or anything else like that)? :)

Anyway, i'm not sure what kind of a point i am trying to make here, but your question, in my humble opinion, (and please feel free to take it or leave it, no harm done) :) is the answer, albeit maybe in a way you had not thought about yet?

There isn't an easy answer, but i think that you will find out who is real and who is not (or which part is real and which part is not, because actually behaviours can be complex, especially when there are methods that can be used to make lying easyer. i don't endorse this in any way though, i'm just pointing it out so that people may know more in detail whatever they may be dealing with) as you go along with your own practise and start to achieve notable things yourself. after that it becomes somewhat easyer to spot certain kind of things. But even then one shouldn't be bothered by it any way and just continue with one's own developement and be true themselves regardless.

anyway, that's my little story on that. :) i just hope it helps. have more questions? i wouldn't mind to hear them. :)

It's difficult to discern whether it's true or not because I did experience some remarkable things at the workshop. I explained what had happened to a mentor that I confer with on occasion and he said that this experience may be more tied to being in a group setting (apparently group meditation can be very powerful), but be that is it may, I can't deny that these physiological events took place.

By the way i like your mis-spelling of meditation to mediatation. =) Because all of this can be common knowledge and generally accepted, quite matter of fact and easy to spot or see through in any way if people shift their attention from laming activities to inquisitive behaviour, and ofcourse support eachother and work with eachother instead of against eachother. quite simple huh? :)

ha! I like how you see.

Sounds good.

This is in western mysticism, right?

Do you know what branch names it this way?

Best,

froggie

I think you might enjoy this book it gives a nice over view along with practices if you like. Shows how western/Atlantien Alchemy develops a soul star and brings this down cooking the jing, it is a top down approach.

It's difficult to discern whether it's true or not because I did experience some remarkable things at the workshop. I explained what had happened to a mentor that I confer with on occasion and he said that this experience may be more tied to being in a group setting (apparently group meditation can be very powerful), but be that is it may, I can't deny that these physiological events took place.

Oh i see. So you are basically asking on what level it is true if it is.

In the case of group meditation, for me, i think of it as simple math, if a lot of people have the same intentions and they are together in a room, then it is easier to reach a certain level and then it becomes easyer 'for the other side' to get through.

But as a math example again, i think that every one can become strong enough by themselves to achieve this themselves also. And another example: for masters to more easily make students feel what they mean (so that the student understands on a slightly deeper level than only spoken word)