mwight

verdesi turtle video

just curious, I should have downloaded the verdesi turtle video for my collection but forgot. Anyone here have a copy of the flv?

also curious about the new new new john chang video im hearing about. anyone seen it or have a copy? supposedly it has him moving objects.

You could probably contact some of his students and ask to see it. Maby SeanDenty can be of some help? Its worth a try if you are really interested.

I saw some videos when I learned XSZ in Sweden. But not the turtlevideo.

you guys remember the turtle video though right, where master jiang causes a turtle to start smoking. It was more demonstration than instructional, it was up on youtube but verdesi filed a dmca take-down notice and had it removed,.

He not only burnt the turtle shell from the distance but burnt holes in students TShirts too!

I would love to know what is also being said in that clip!!

If that is real that was incredible.....

you guys remember the turtle video though right, where master jiang causes a turtle to start smoking. It was more demonstration than instructional, it was up on youtube but verdesi filed a dmca take-down notice and had it removed,.

Okay. While I am not practicing these practices any longer and don't have any reasons to defend anything:

It was actually said to be instructional! There was something about the Yin Yang quality of the Turtle Shell that was necessary for the energy to whatever... forgot the details... just wanted to note that it was said to be instructional and explanations were given...

The turtle was said to be alive after the demo. I have no prove... everybody can believe whatever they like...

Deep breath... continue with life

sending smiles

Harry

Man, he has some weird looking hands and interesting voice activation method!

I wonder if he does Systema Russian Martial arts, they talk about Pyschic skills??

Anyone know how to download these?

looks like he's using an infrared laser as the paper burns in the direction opposite his palm first.

Anyone know how to download these?

If you are using FireFox, search for the add-on "download helper" - then when watching any movie you can select to download and keep it. If not then there are sites that allow you to download youtube and so on through them.

looks like he's using an infrared laser as the paper burns in the direction opposite his palm first.

i that was so, then how would he do what he is doing at 2:52 of this video?

http://rutube.ru/tracks/879291.html?v=a3ee...c58c794ec68d7d6

If you are using FireFox, search for the add-on "download helper" - then when watching any movie you can select to download and keep it. If not then there are sites that allow you to download youtube and so on through them.

i looked for "firefox download helper" and installed it. thanks, works great. :)

maybe its real, I'd like to see more testing.

maybe its real, I'd like to see more testing.

i have to honestly say that i hadn't thought about a strong infrared laser, but you could use that for a similar effect. but like you are probably thinking also, probably not under all circumstances can it be used.