Sign in to follow this  
Mak_Tin_Si

3 Rules of Taoism

As requested from the moderator of TaoBum, I have moved to this forum : http://www.daoismworld.com right now.

So if you want to talk to me or ask me anything about Taoism, please feel free to go over to this forum and enjoy the new forum. New members for discussion are also welcomed.

http://www.daoismworld.com

Mak Tin Si

Edited by Mak_Tin_Si

2. Taoism do not allow people to keep, raise, or take control of ghost babies, dead souls, demons, devil, or evil gods.

..... ever heard of Cthulhu?

I have no idea of what you are talking about, maybe it is the sounding of the word that I don't get... but can you explain what you are talking about first???

2. Taoism do not allow people to keep, raise, or take control of ghost babies, dead souls, demons, devil, or evil gods.

..... ever heard of Cthulhu?

Some taoist worshipped animals as their so called animal immortal, which is CRAZY. This is not TAOISM tradition. In China, people worshipped the fox as their immortals. That is not taoism according the the theory of natural hiarchey.

In the natural system. Animals must die and cycle to be human and then cycle to become immortals in the trianing process. If animals can become immortals, that is skipping a step, so it is not natural. That means the animal is just PRETENDING to be immortal and during the mean while, they are trying to get you guys fooled to worship them. Which some taoist are stupid enough to worship these animals and WASTE the animal's time. Why do I say wasting the animal's time? it is because if you worship them and make them WANT to stay in this stage, the animal will never improve and can never really go to their next stage in trianing. Because they need to go through death and cycle to become a human and trian again. But if you worship them, they don't leave!

These are fox spirits that these crazy taoist worshipped, which make no sense in taoism system.

what precisely is a fox demon?

If this rule is broken, for example a sifu who teach Taoism FU (charms) tell his student that it is just a tool, no religion is involved. Then the rule activate and it will automatically withdraw all the energy in the sifu and the sifu will be automatically be kicked out of Taoism so all his skills will not work instantly.

:rolleyes: lol explain to me the biochemistry here. i didnt know the energy was capable of conscious discrimination.

If you are a taoist who do it now, you will know.

:rolleyes: lol explain to me the biochemistry here. i didnt know the energy was capable of conscious discrimination.

That means the animal is just PRETENDING to be immortal ...

Thankyou, Mak Tin Si. How is an animal in a position to understand about immortality and how is an animal able to PRETEND?

I am talking about the animal spirits, as seen in my other post, these are categoried as YIU JING 妖精.

They are animal who trained and absorb energy in the nature and became animal spirits. These can be found in the forest all the time, just that they hide away from people all the time, that is how they live.

Thankyou, Mak Tin Si. How is an animal in a position to understand about immortality and how is an animal able to PRETEND?

ah, animal spirits who have trained. Interesting.

I am sorry I hadnt seen your other post. I will go look.

I am interested to know how they learn how to train... are you able to shed light on that question, Mak Tin Si?

Thankyou.

Mak Tin Si,

Will you please tell us what the phrase "Tin Si" means. Also please us the story of how you became the living representative of the Taoism Religion on Earth. We all need instruction on how to be True Taoists.

Thank You

I did not know one could get "kicked out" of Taoism.

:lol:

You are magically kicked out and removed of all your powers when you break one of the transcendent commandments....................... apparently.

Also please us the story of how you became the living representative of the Taoism Religion on Earth. We all need instruction on how to be True Taoists.

:blink:

Also please us the story of how you became the living representative of the Taoism Religion on Earth. We all need instruction on how to be True Taoists.

:blink:

If you visit Mak Tin Si's Site, you will know what I'm talking about. It is very informative

http://www.taoismcanada.com

Edited by fiveelementtao

Mak,

Cthulhu is a demon from another world from writings of a famous English author of horror stories named H.P. Lovecraft.

Sign in to follow this