.broken.

KAP London Workshop

I was awoken from my slumber by the incessent sound of my phone's alarm. Somewhat intoxicated from the night before, I was very tempted to hit the snooze button rather than stumble through the haze that was contained within. Upon opening my eyes clarity hit me instantly. Rather unusual to say the least, particularly after the large volume of Guinness consumed the night before, not to mention the relaxing smoke that had caressed my lungs. "No time to question this," I thought to myself as I remembered that on my walk home I received the feeling that KAP was going to be in London the next day. I was being watched and took comfort in the fact.

A short walk and I found myself at my laptop hitting refresh on the KAP London post to get the latest. Pleasantly reassured that my intuition was correct, I read the details of the venue. Enjoyed a quick shower to wash away some of last night's impurities, grabbed the necessary and rushed up the road. Normally I would take a bus to the train station but it was rather early and the thought occurred to me that they'd be rather infrequent - not worth the risk. The other option was getting a taxi. Taxis can be found in my part of town, but their usually already taken. Reaching the top of the road, I looked across and it took me a while to realise that the first car I saw was indeed a taxi! Alas my reflexes were a little dull and it went by before I could raise my arm. Smiling, I cross the road to find a taxi... just sitting there. Stepping inside, I told the driver where to take me. I had to laugh when I saw an advert in the taxi with the words, "Do you know who is behind this taxi?" The answer was clear to me. Glenn.

Managed to get a bargain return ticket at the train station, as well as a decent smoked salmon, cream cheese and cracked black pepper bagel with peppermint tea. Lovely. Within the hour I was well into the journey enjoying the free wifi the train had, well fed and watching the sunrise over the North Sea. With waves eagerly hitting the rugged rocks that form the East coast of this majestic isle, an orange light beamed across over the deep indigo sky like a child opening it's eyes for the first time to let in daylight. Serene and peaceful the waves rolled on for as far as the eye could see. Everything was going according to plan; everything was in place.

I stepped off the train some 400+ miles later. It was 11:51, with KAP advertised to start at noon. Santiago kindly emailed to say that he would wait for my arrival. Reacting to the pangs of hunger I had begun to feel at the end of my train journey I walked into M&S to pick up an early lunch. It wasn't far to get from Kings Cross to Oval, but I was a little concerned that I wouldn't make it in time due to having a 20 minute walk from the tube station to the hotel - the designated venue. With green men and traffic on my side all the way, the walk was swift and I had arrived bang on 13:00.

A friendly chap, whose name I would later discover to be Yusof, sat at the reception desk with a genuine smile on his face. After brief conversation he made a phone call to Santiago's room and told me to take a seat. Santiago greeted me warmly and led me to his bedroom where the teaching was to take place. It was here that I met Tuk, the other KAP participant. Speaking to my brother on the phone earlier that day I had felt his concern when I mentioned I was going to meet a guy who I had met over the internet to learn "stuff" in his bedroom :)

Within minutes we were doing some Hoshin Tao qigong and so KAP started. What follows is merely a description of some of my experiences... Discussing the practices is against Santi's, Glenn's and my wishes.

Whilst practising some seated qigong, Maul (a Silat master from Brunei) re-entered the room after leaving for a short period. Santi turned his attention to Maul whilst Tuk and I carried on our qigong. It was a fantastically simple exercise that, it appears, had some effect. Within about 15 seconds of Santi conversing with Maul the entire horizon within my mind's eye was filled with the presence of Glenn. There's a picture of Glenn on the KAP website where he holds a mudra. It was very similar to that except that he was surrounded in a gold, sparkling light and, obviously, it seemed far less like a photo. It was as if he were introducing himself to me and showering me with this golden energy that had a similar consistency as the fairy dust you see in some Hollywood films (Peter Pan has it if I remember rightly) and I felt nothing but compassion. He had a very warm smile that you felt inside you... I knew he was genuinely pleased to meet me. Then, after quite some time, Glenn departed and who I can only assume is Sheikh Muhammad appeared in the same fashion. His presence felt remarkably different - softer.

This was by no means last time I saw Glenn during the workshop. In fact, Santi seemed quite aware that I was occasionally able to perceive him which he would acknowledge with a certain energy - usually without saying a word until I prompted him afterward for confirmation. It's amazing how Santi was able to operate on many different planes, seemingly simultaneously. He communicated with Glenn through various mudras, which I think I have seen mentioned on this forum before... Ninpo stuff. Not the mention the smile on his face! :) Can honestly say that I've met very few people, if any, who can do so. At one point, after asking if there was anything he could recommend for me in my practices, he mentioned that I had scar tissue (in my aura) in the centre of my forehead - he then said that I had probably forced the top of my energy system too much. I was a little slow to confirm this, but was well aware that I had spent 3 days in hospital because of it. Trying to penetrate the illusion whilst on some cleansing, natural high will do that to you. What I can only assume where developed freemasons gave me some healing whilst I was there in hospital... and oddly enough I felt the same energy when an elderly businessman sat next to me on the tube shortly after KAP. He took some interest in me. The words 'healing fathers' came to mind.

During a time where we were shaking, Santi told us that if we felt a vibration we should go with it. I found this a little difficult and awkward. I wasn't sure whether my right knee was just being it's usual strange self, and there was an uncertainty as to what whether I was doing was the right thing. Anyway, I sent the intention of going with the flow and it felt as if something was wriggling in my right leg. A small amount of time passed and I felt a fire/wind energy rush up from my right leg to the 7th chakra where it left my body. The empty space that trailed behind the energy was filled with a tingling bliss... A large smile stretched across my face, I simply couldn't help but let it smile. Beautiful. I felt light and clear yet little did I know there was more to come.

Whilst Santi was giving me advice for my personal development, as well as noticing the scar tissue, he told me that I should be aware of my right knee. It had been a problem for a long time. When I was on a camping trip with my brother and father at the tender age of 13, or thereabouts, we went cycling over the dunes in Terschelling - a wonderful Dutch island. Anyway, I managed to give myself what is colloquially known as Runner's Knee or, if you prefer, anterior knee syndrome. I told him that it was hurting and he beckoned me over to his side of the room. With my back against the bottom of his bed, seated on the floor, he told me to roll up my right trouser leg. He proceeded to gather energy from the heavens and explained that he was just acting as a channel. He put two fingers on my knee. Within seconds the pain was developing and dissipating. Five letters appeared to me. L. I. V. E. R. At first I didn't mention anything but those letters stayed regardless. They got stronger in presence before I finally told Santi that, "I think it's connected to my liver." Generously, Santi put his right index finger on the skin near my liver. Ever used one of those electric contraptions for your abs? Well, it felt like that, though a little less intense and far more penetrating. The intercostal muscles were twitching insanely as his finger made contact with me. The twitching gave way to a relaxed feeling in the muscles but the energy was just penetrating further. Like small forks of lightening I felt the energy go deeper and deeper. Occasionally the energy would seemingly stop, but then all Santi had to do was move his finger a little bit and the whole process would start again. At one point he asked me to lean forward so that he could put his left index finger on my back. Now I had two fingers electrocuting my liver. I gave little resistance, had a grin on my face, and was continually thankful. Bliss. Some years of alcohol abuse down the drain. I bow my head in respect and appreciation for the help.

Yusof brought in a student of the Sheikh to visit Santi. Rica, I believe her name was - am uncertain on the spelling so my sincere apologies if this is incorrect. An amazingly intuitive individual. Anyway, Yusof stayed after introducing her to us. Tuk was about to get some cleansing done to him... "Lucky guy," I thought to myself. Santiago scanned his aura with his hands, though I doubt this was necessary because, believe me, he can see it without effort. Upon finding a blockage, Santiago got the rest of us to scan and see if we could feel it. While the others scanned with their hands, I opened myself and felt a black, grainy, jutting sensation in the same area. Santiago went to the side of this blockage a little and started pulling with his hands. Rica and I could sense that it was not wanting to leave. I had the image of a black tapeworm holding onto Tuk with its teeth. After a while of trying Santi tore the thing to pieces and the energy residue fell to the ground. Tuk, I truly believe you will benefit from some vispassana - let the emotions pass.

Next, it was Yusof's turn. Sitting in a chair, Santi scanned and cleansed him a little. There was something melancholic and sad residing in his energy system. Santi asked him what he had been worrying about whilst on his travels. "Business"... Nope, that wasn't it. "Your mother and father?" Santi asked. "No," said Yusof after some reflection, though after he said those words I saw his sadness. Santi went in and took it out. This one was deep, but less stubborn than Tuk's. Clearly moved by the experience, Yusof left the room to let us carry on - and more importantly, to let himself absorb what had just happened.

Santiago, as Rica so wonderfully put it, has a Buddha belly, and not only that but a serious iron shirt to boot (though arguably they come hand in hand). A more powerful iron shirt than I had ever felt before from some of my taiji teachers, whom, by the by, have all been practising daily for 20+ years. Genuine gongfu is what he has.

What I have mentioned is merely the tip of the iceberg, but perhaps by far the most dramatic of the multitude of experiences I was privy to in those few days.

I can say, honestly, that I truly believe Santi to be one of my teachers. A brother to me. Glenn too. And the Sheikh? Well, I'll have to wait and see ;)

So I would like to give my heartfelt thanks to all the above, those that accompanied me along the journey thus far and the Source.

Yours in humility, ad infinitum,

James

[Edited for spelling and grammatical errors]

Edited by .broken.

:)

Yes. Beautiful. Fantastic.

Thankyou.

I wish I had been able to be with you, I really do.

Santiago is a great gift, and so is Glenn.

Thankyou.

xxxx

Hehe, think you were closer than expected :)

One day, cat, one day you will get the opportunity.

Keep up your bhakti, it's bringing serious results. Every moment, practice with all your heart.

Yours in admiration,

James

Awesome! Thanks for the report, James. Makes me want to give KAP a shot. Maybe in a few months.

Edited by Scotty

It was great to meet you James & Tuk!

And it was great to share with you how things are done & how Glenn's stuff works.

Here is video of my Silat teacher Guru Ipin (Sheik Mohammad) healing me in UK.

Peace & enjoy

Santiago

UlxCmszgxxM

o79Zwz-hBR0

Edited by Vajrasattva

Vajrasattva, is it painful? It looks like you were in pain. And what is that stuff coming out of the body?

Some times the electrocution & massage was painful. Pak Muhammad tends to run electricity through him. He can shock as he touches you. Also his fingers are like steel. He massages al the bad energy out of you.

What came out is Blood, water, sugar & Toxins from the internal organs.

Its fascinating to watch him work.

Peace

Santiago

Hello Santiago,

Thank you for uploading these videos, very very interesting and inspiring! What is the origin of the healing art that your teacher is performing?

Did the electrical shocks come as a steady, flowing sensation or was it in pulses? When I visited Robert Peng last year, I was getting shocks that came in pulses lasting about 2-3 sec each wave. When he treated points in my head (the third eye and temples), I could hear fairly loud pops, like you would hear from a taser, although I don't know if this was just in my head or if these were audible to Robert as well, I was in a bit of shock during this time, so I didn't think to ask. These sounds didn't occur any where else. Did you hear any sounds associated with the shocks?

Best,

Rene'

Hello Santiago,

Thank you for uploading these videos, very very interesting and inspiring! What is the origin of the healing art that your teacher is performing?

Did the electrical shocks come as a steady, flowing sensation or was it in pulses? When I visited Robert Peng last year, I was getting shocks that came in pulses lasting about 2-3 sec each wave. When he treated points in my head (the third eye and temples), I could hear fairly loud pops, like you would hear from a taser, although I don't know if this was just in my head or if these were audible to Robert as well, I was in a bit of shock during this time, so I didn't think to ask. These sounds didn't occur any where else. Did you hear any sounds associated with the shocks?

Best,

Rene'

Pak Muhammad is from Banten (Cimande Village). He is also from the Badui. Very mystical people.

He has a lot of knowledge about SILAT & Ilmu Kebatinan.

He is truly a great man and healer and very humble.

He tends to shock you when he touches you. sometimes like you see in that massage its a constant current.

Edited by Vajrasattva

David Verdesi's teacher does something like that with the blood using cupping!

Thanks mate, please show us some more and also what was wrong with you did he say?

Ape

Pak Muhammad is from Banten (Cimande Village). He is also from the Badui. Very mystical people.

He has a lot of knowledge about SILAT & Ilmu Kebatinan.

He is truly a great man and healer and very humble.

He tends to shock you when he touches you. sometimes like you see in that massage its a constant current.

So was he just in the UK to meet you, or do some teachng, or is he based here?

It was great to meet you James & Tuk!

And it was great to share with you how things are done & how Glenn's stuff works.

Here is video of my Silat teacher Guru Ipin (Sheik Mohammad) healing me in UK.

Peace & enjoy

Santiago

UlxCmszgxxM

o79Zwz-hBR0

Santiago

James mentioned earlier about electicity in your fingers..and you talk about the currents running in your teacher which you both use for healing...this energy that he carries reminds me of another man we have been talking a lot about earlier. Your teacher, - when looking at him I wonder if this was a capability he was born with? And what about you, have you gradually learned through qigong to send this current of energy through your body and out your fingertips?

My attention is always magnetically drawn towards this. :) Forgive me if my questions seem plain.

So was he just in the UK to meet you, or do some teachng, or is he based here?

he is in UK he is doing a lot of healings daily on people all over UK. Sometimes he treats 30 people or more a day.

Santiago

James mentioned earlier about electicity in your fingers..and you talk about the currents running in your teacher which you both use for healing...this energy that he carries reminds me of another man we have been talking a lot about earlier. Your teacher, - when looking at him I wonder if this was a capability he was born with? And what about you, have you gradually learned through qigong to send this current of energy through your body and out your fingertips?

My attention is always magnetically drawn towards this. :) Forgive me if my questions seem plain.

It takes time. The breath method I use is the KAP's Tummo Breath and the same found in Ilmu Batin. Except in Ilmu batin we are in constant "Zikr".

Pak Muhammad's "Shock" is much stronger than mine. And he will be the 1st to tell you its not "his" power its one hundred percent from ALLAH/God/Universe etc.

Peace

Santiago

And he will be the 1st to tell you its not "his" power its one hundred percent from ALLAH/God/Universe etc.

That's funny. So he doesn't understand that his very self is also the universal power. He still thinks of himself as a conduit of the universal power and not as an inseparable and undivided whole together with the universe, Allah, and so forth.

There are two types of humbleness. One is a good one and one is bad.

Putting oneself down is a bad type. It is false humbleness. Putting oneself down before others, or before Allah, all of that is false humility. Allah knows where you stand anyway, and if you make any attempt to put yourself down you look nothing but pretentious and arrogant, as if your presentation of yourself is what Allah sees and not the real you. How absurd.

A good humbleness consists of making the most minimal statements that still describe the situation correctly. It has nothing to do with self-diminution or self-disempowerment, but it has to do with speaking in a manner that minimizes speculation and conjecture.

So for example, if you feel pressure, it's good to say "there is a feeling of pressure". But if you say "there is one thing pressing down and another thing is pressing up" that's a conjecture. There is only one feeling of pressure and it has no up and down until you conjecture them.

The reason the second type of humility is good is because if you have it, one look at the phenomenal appearances would enlighten you instantly. It's precisely the speculation and conjectures that form our baseless beliefs that hinder our realization of limitless all-potentiality.

As for fingers of steel, do you know about leather workers? The people that process the leather the old fashioned way? They would take many leathers and squeeze it over and over, massaging the leathers in a solution? Those guys had steel fingers. Also if you wring out wet clothes all the time, you'll have steel fingers. People who perform massages often have steel fingers depending on their technique. And there are also people who train using the old-fashioned strongmen methods, they also have steel fingers. I'm talking about people who can tear license plates, break locked master locks with one finger and so on. My dad had steel fingers because he used to squeeze new tennis balls for fun, 100 times and so on. It's an interesting skill, no doubt, especially if you are impressed by physical strength.

Edited by goldisheavy

That's funny. So he doesn't understand that his very self is also the universal power. He still thinks of himself as a conduit of the universal power and not as an inseparable and undivided whole together with the universe, Allah, and so forth.

There are two types of humbleness. One is a good one and one is bad.

Putting oneself down is a bad type. It is false humbleness. Putting oneself down before others, or before Allah, all of that is false humility. Allah knows where you stand anyway, and if you make any attempt to put yourself down you look nothing but pretentious and arrogant, as if your presentation of yourself is what Allah sees and not the real you. How absurd.

A good humbleness consists of making the most minimal statements that still describe the situation correctly. It has nothing to do with self-diminution or self-disempowerment, but it has to do with speaking in a manner that minimizes speculation and conjecture.

believe me he knows where he stands. You are not him nor have his ability nor his humility nor his level. Its not a false humility. He has true "ILMU GURU SEJATI" (True Inner Self power). It is the highest form of Ilmu Kebatinan and development. But even with such things he recognizes that it is coming 100% from the true source within & with out. ALLAH is much more than what we can "comprehend"....

Let me ask you something "gold is heavy"..can you create planets yet? Can you create life out of nothing?

How about more mundane things???

Can you cure cancers? Aids? Can you cure people of their ailments with out effort? Can you treat 30 people or more a day and not sleep and not get tired and not be affected by the energies, karmas etc you take on?

What Pak does is almost "saint" like in my book.

Even in true Bon po the highest tantric lama offers his abilities and all his attributes to the highest "non" conceptual mind both within & with out. There is nothing higher than complete self surrender to the ultimate DIVINE nature.

The Sufi calls it ALLAH. Islam is that "surrendering" the real Jihad is killing ones ego & negative nature.

ALLAH is much more than just what we comprehend as a "God" or the "true self".

I am positive you do not know yet what ALLAH knows. I make no such claims either.

Peace & God Bless

Santiago

As for fingers of steel, do you know about leather workers? The people that process the leather the old fashioned way? They would take many leathers and squeeze it over and over, massaging the leathers in a solution? Those guys had steel fingers. Also if you wring out wet clothes all the time, you'll have steel fingers. People who perform massages often have steel fingers depending on their technique. And there are also people who train using the old-fashioned strongmen methods, they also have steel fingers. I'm talking about people who can tear license plates, break locked master locks with one finger and so on. My dad had steel fingers because he used to squeeze new tennis balls for fun, 100 times and so on. It's an interesting skill, no doubt, especially if you are impressed by physical strength.

Pak's strength is not from "conditioning" as we think. It comes from cimande "breathing" (tenaga Dalam) and doing his Jurus, also from receiving the blessings from his teachers. This is done by "zikr" recitation as the bones in arms hands legs & feet are beaten by a master that has true inner power and then rubbed with Balur Oil with "Zikr" and healing massage. I went through this "initiation" in the UK. It is very PAINFUL! I can tell you that after words the bones are "different" as are the muscles and tendons. It is 100% from transmission. Not from "training". Sure you can train and get "stronger" but the initiation & transmission is key. with out that it takes much longer to achieve.

but now I see he's cute as well!

hehe you should hear him speak. And I don't find men attractive :blink:

:lol:

believe me he knows where he stands. You are not him nor have his ability nor his humility nor his level. Its not a false humility. He has true "ILMU GURU SEJATI" (True Inner Self power). It is the highest form of Ilmu Kebatinan and development. But even with such things he recognizes that it is coming 100% from the true source within & with out. ALLAH is much more than what we can "comprehend"....

Let me ask you something "gold is heavy"..can you create planets yet? Can you create life out of nothing?

How about more mundane things???

Can you cure cancers? Aids? Can you cure people of their ailments with out effort? Can you treat 30 people or more a day and not sleep and not get tired and not be affected by the energies, karmas etc you take on?

What Pak does is almost "saint" like in my book.

Even in true Bon po the highest tantric lama offers his abilities and all his attributes to the highest "non" conceptual mind both within & with out. There is nothing higher than complete self surrender to the ultimate DIVINE nature.

The Sufi calls it ALLAH. Islam is that "surrendering" the real Jihad is killing ones ego & negative nature.

ALLAH is much more than just what we comprehend as a "God" or the "true self".

I am positive you do not know yet what ALLAH knows. I make no such claims either.

Peace & God Bless

Santiago

WOW Fantastic post Santiago!! I couldnt of said it better!!

How are you my friend?

Peace