mwight

A Question For The Ladies

I only see guys being guys...this is how we think, Cat. We are rational, linear, abstract. We are not like you. :P

Edited by Scotty

Thank you, but I am not looking for a relationship other than friendship at the moment. Being alone is something I have always been so its not a problem. I posted this because I was genuinely curious IF there were any women who passionately seek liberation or not, simply for the fact I have never met one.

Your problem is that your fate in love have not come yet, that is why you do not have a partner who you like and can cope with. What me as a Taoist can suggest you is to try a FU call "LEUNG YUEN FU" - A fu for improving the fate in love. With this, you will automatically improve and increase chances of meeting someone you will like and be with. This fu work well in the past experience but you really need to first learn how to communicate the others nicely, so when you have a chance, you won't miss it out yourself. Then the fu will do a good job for you by finding people aorund you and making a chance for you and them to talk.

If you want, you can get this fu from our temple and we can mail it to you too. This just have to be worn around your neck and you will find the effect in 49days.

Good luck. :P

I met one once, but then I got to know another one who turned out to be nothing like him.

Strange, mysterious creatures.

I met one once, but then I got to know another one who turned out to be nothing like him.

Strange, mysterious creatures.

Cute girls on Tao Beach

The simple, free going good life

With teh on their minds ...

for a bunch of free-thinking open Tao Bums

there's a hell of a lot of stereotypes

about men and women

being flung about

:D:P:D:lol::P

and my dear boy

you will find someone

who is your peer and equal

and into taoism like you

when you need to...

if we're in the right frame of mind

we can meet the right people at the right time...

seeing more than a few women on here

should give you hope

for a partner to come walking into your life :)

who is your peer and equal

and into taoism like you

:) yeah exactly! You grok me :)

If I find her eventually that would be cool, and if not thats fine too.

:) yeah exactly! You grok me :)

If I find her eventually that would be cool, and if not thats fine too.

LOL, It's a good thing all us women aren't near to where you live!

We'd all be trying to set you up ... wether or not you were cool with it! :lol:

It's also part of our nature, even us female hermits who might understand,

would think you should meet "soandso" !

You would be hunted down and forced to have tea,

or ;) watch an innocent movie or two,

or just grab a quick bite with us and then whoops one of us would just happen

to have to be someplace else, aww!

So where do you live I'm sure we must know someone for you! :D

Better watch out!

Shon

(don't really tell us where you live, LOL!)

:o:blink::huh::lol:

lol. I wasn't really referring to you, Darin (altho it seemed like it). You've obviously found yourself one exceptional woman!

to extend a bit from my last comment, i'd also add that from my experience it's easier to find someone to study with than practice with. i've known a lot of women into metaphysical subjects, but more the study of it than any actual practice other than yoga for exercise/flexibility as well as ouija board/tarot card type of stuff.

PS - this isn't stereotyping. this is just me sharing my experiences. :P

Is this the official Tao Bums dating site? I'm looking for a good woman too, and I don't give a flying flapjack about ascension.

No I don't believe its a dating site/thread.... I think people read too much into peoples questions, meaning well of course :)

So a friend of mine was teasing me about being a hermit, asking why I was still single at my age. I told him because no women share my dream... So I thought I would try to see if he was wrong.

Do any women out there live life solely for the hope of achieving ascension in this lifetime? e.g. becoming an immortal and or free from rebirth

I'm not sure that I solely live life for the hope of achieving ascension, but it's high on my priority list. smile.gif

Edited by JewelsNorth

I'm in my mid-30s and still single. I'm not sure that I solely live life for the hope of achieving ascension, but it's high on my priority list. :)

Very cool, seems I was wrong. Maybe its just the area I live in, its absolutely beautiful here in the Appalachians, but the locals are absolutely horrid.

Hi mwight, just to stimulate your hope ... my wife is an avid seeker and is a great source of inspiration and a provider of diversity for my own perceptions. She is not into Tao per se, her interests lay more in astrology and druidry but we have many areas that do overlap and our conversations are a treasure to me. I see us more like two galaxies that are entwined in a cosmic spiral dance.

I have heard Ni Hua Ching say that one must be the patient fisherman and in the meantime one must cultivate oneself to make the bait more attractive :D

Having a beautiful partner provides blessings and challenges, just so being single provides blessings and challenges. Both can help and hinder the true work of the mystic marriage and intercourse of the polar opposites within ourselves.

Maybe it would be a source of funding for Stig's Big Project for a tao community.

:lol::lol: Indeed ...

Well who is first then? Who wants to link up with the Taoist God/Goddess of their dreams? Come talk to the Stigmeister!!

I think the rule of thumb is that being single is much easier, but being in a relationship, family, etc can be more rewarding if you can deal. :lol:

Anyone you are with, spiritual or not, will deliver you to you.

First thing's first... stay away from the cultivation kryptonite brother! If you choose to ignore that advice... then here's a couple of personal observations: whenever I wanted a girlfriend, I could never find one. Whenever I stopped looking or caring it was like 2 or 3 would all of a sudden materialize. Don't ask me why, that's just the way it works. Lastly, if you do find a woman who is yearning for ascension, look for one on a Yin path.

Brgds!

First thing's first... stay away from the cultivation kryptonite brother! If you choose to ignore that advice... then here's a couple of personal observations: whenever I wanted a girlfriend, I could never find one. Whenever I stopped looking or caring it was like 2 or 3 would all of a sudden materialize. Don't ask me why, that's just the way it works. Lastly, if you do find a woman who is yearning for ascension, look for one on a Yin path.

Brgds!

Well to be honest I've completely given up on trying to make myself compatible with "normal" women. It just isn't possible. Like I said maybe one day I will find some chick that is dedicating her life to the same path I am, then we could "join forces" XD. But until that day comes I am just going to remain a hermit.

Edited by mwight

I have heard Ni Hua Ching say that one must be the patient fisherman and in the meantime one must cultivate oneself to make the bait more attractive

As an almost, sorta, kinda reformed fisher women,

I have to say I Love that! LOL! :P