Sign in to follow this  
benny

Vegetarian/Veganism

Vegetarianism  

48 members have voted

1. 1. How would you describe your eating habits?

• Vegetarian
    • Vegan
    • Carnivore
    • Breatharian/Sungazer
    • Vegetarian who eats meat 1-2 a year

Currently taking poll data to get a sense of daoist eating habits of daoists on this website.

Cheers,

Ben

Omnivore.

Oops I forgot to add this one.

Just vote Carnivore.

FOR THE RECORD: anyone who replies omnivore will be counted as a carnivore, so simply vote carnivore. thank a lot.

Edited by benny

I've gone ova/lacta vegetarian but I eat bacon on the Lords day because if he didn't want us eating bacon He wouldn't have made it taste crazy awesome!

EDIT: I was vegetarian from 1988-2000 with very little cheating.

Edited by DarinHamel

I was a strict vegetarian for several years when I began my training in the spiritual practices of Qigong.

However, the last five years I have begun to eat fish and some seafood; the term for this is Pescetarianism or pesco-vegetarian.

Some of the Taijiquan masters I met in Beijing also ate meat, smoked and drank alcohol yet they were very, very skilled in Taijiquan. So I figured I wouldn't be too strict with myself!

vegetarian

did you vote TTT? Please use the poll function to vote. Ty

No-restrictavore.

please vote yourself as a carnivore. ty

I was a strict vegetarian for several years when I began my training in the spiritual practices of Qigong.

However, the last five years I have begun to eat fish and some seafood; the term for this is Pescetarianism or pesco-vegetarian.

Some of the Taijiquan masters I met in Beijing also ate meat, smoked and drank alcohol yet they were very, very skilled in Taijiquan. So I figured I wouldn't be too strict with myself!

please vote carnivore. ty

I've gone ova/lacta vegetarian but I eat bacon on the Lords day because if he didn't want us eating bacon He wouldn't have made it taste crazy awesome!

EDIT: I was vegetarian from 1988-2000 with very little cheating.

can you vote vegetarian except meat 2-3 years?

ty

What one eats has nothing to do with skill levels in Taijiquan.

It has to do with compassion and longevity.

We can all agree that Bruce Lee was a master - see the Bruce Lee thread

However he didn't live long due to drug use.

Alcohol and smoking is abusing ones body.

Edited by mYTHmAKER

It seems like all the breatharians starved to death. :P

ROFL. :lol:

You could be wrong though, maybe they got blind from sungazing and can't see this poll. :P

i think everything that could possibly be a factor as regards ones skill level in anything is a factor. including diet. how can you say that what you eat has nothing to do with the health of your body? haven't you been reading the health literature? too much red meat is bad for you, hell -- a woman got a worm in her brain just 2 weeks ago from eating pork for god sake.

how will taiji be effected by worm in the brain????!!

diet is important. it's not the only determinator of overall ability bu it IS A FACTOR.

i think everything that could possibly be a factor as regards ones skill level in anything is a factor. including diet. how can you say that what you eat has nothing to do with the health of your body? haven't you been reading the health literature? too much red meat is bad for you, hell -- a woman got a worm in her brain just 2 weeks ago from eating pork for god sake.

how will taiji be effected by worm in the brain????!!

diet is important. it's not the only determinator of overall ability bu it IS A FACTOR.

Benny read my post c a r e f u l l y before you distort it

Edited by mYTHmAKER

how are you so sure bruce lee died because of drug use?

Master Bruce Lee did not die from drug abuse!

I'm the only vegan so far !

Wow , I thought there'd be more.

I am a vegan I just voted This is the best and most healthy vegan way of eating I have seen in my many years of research go here http://www.drfuhrman.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPiR9VcuVWw

Master Bruce Lee did not die from drug abuse!

In another thread someone stated with some authority the indeed he did or it contributed to his death.

I personally have no idea

Hello,

I could not find my diet. Admittedly it is quite rare, but 5 possibilities are really too few.

I eat in a lazy primal diet.

Primal diet means

raw diet, which includes raw meat, raw dairies (unpastorized), celery juice and honey.

A mixture of raw butter and honey, raw muscle meat (should be internal organs, but they are hard to find of good quality), and celery juice represent the background of my day.

It is lazy in the sense that apart for cooked meat and chocolate I eat practically everything else, also.

Especially when I am in social situations (often), travelling (always), or too lazy (the rest of the time). But my diet is still there in intent.

Pietro.

We can all agree that Bruce Lee was a master...

?

We could if we would. But I don't, so we can't.

how are you so sure bruce lee died because of drug use?

Someone posted it in the Bruce Lee Thread

:D

Edited by Pietro

Sign in to follow this