Sign in to follow this  
el_tortugo

Inner Landscape

i have it at home.  if you pm me your address i might could copy and send it to ya.

6207[/snapback]

BRO CAN YA SCAN IT FOR ME TOO. WHICH SOURCE/BOOK DO YA HAVE??

BTW THAT LANDSCABE BE DA TAO MOFO INER BODY WITH DA 3 CAULDROINS N CINNABAR FIELDS ETC

BRO CAN YA SCAN IT FOR ME TOO. WHICH SOURCE/BOOK DO YA HAVE??

BTW THAT LANDSCABE BE DA TAO MOFO INER BODY WITH DA 3 CAULDROINS N CINNABAR FIELDS ETC

6228[/snapback]

if i had a scanner i'd post it for the world to see. scanners are shockingly uncommon here in china. however, i'll copy it and send it to monkey. maybe he can scan it or get it scanned. postage is also pretty expensive here.

the copy i have is a handout from HT that mantak supposedly did. it includes a numbered diagram and a brief explanation of each numbered position. it comes free with the poster.

that poster, btw, which is in color from HT, is highly coveted by the chinese i've shown it to. they've never seen it in color. only etchings.

Snippets from Mantak Chia's e-books:

6270[/snapback]

dig it rex..... which book is that from?

and sean is there a link i could buy chia stuff thru taobums and you get points?

anyone here have chia pets?

if i had a scanner i'd post it for the world to see.  scanners are shockingly uncommon here in china.  however, i'll copy it and send it to monkey.  maybe he can scan it or get it scanned.  postage is also pretty expensive here.

the copy i have is a handout from HT that mantak supposedly did.  it includes a numbered diagram and a brief explanation of each numbered position.  it comes free with the poster.

that poster, btw, which is in color from HT, is highly coveted by the chinese i've shown it to.  they've never seen it in color.  only etchings.

6233[/snapback]

hey pete is this what you have?

http://www.healingdao.com/inner_alchemy.html

hey pete is this what you have?

http://www.healingdao.com/inner_alchemy.html

6284[/snapback]

That is the description that I have. The only place I have seen the picture published is in black and white in Eva Wong's book "Cultivating Stillness". She provides it just as some sort of addition to a chapter, but the only thing she says about it is "The picture of the internals, from a woodblock carved during the Ch'ing dynasty, showing the tan-t'iens, the waterwheels, and the fires."

I have similar commentary, I scanned it, but my posting attempts have failed. I'll e-mail it to whoever just send me an e-mail to kyleb@ird$en at bellsouth.net.

-Yoda

I have another commentary, I scanned it, but my posting attempts have failed.  I'll e-mail it to whoever just send me an e-mail to kyleb@ird$en at bellsouth.net.

-Yoda

6291[/snapback]

YODAMAN SEND IT TO ME AT [email protected] N ILL POST IT FOR EVVERYBODY.

ALSO, HERES A GOOD REPRUDDACTION O DA ORRIGINAL:

http://www.damo-qigong.net/tu/neijing/neijing.htm

I WONDER IF PETTER FACK CAN ASK DA CHINAMEN OVER YONDER TO TRANLSLATTE DA IDDEOGRAMS???

IN FAITH,

R.J.

I have another commentary, I scanned it, but my posting attempts have failed.  I'll e-mail it to whoever just send me an e-mail to kyleb@ird$en at bellsouth.net.

-Yoda

6291[/snapback]

that email adress looks like it wont work.... can you pm it thru tao bums?

i also have this pic which mrs. columbo got for me in chengdu:

http://www.damo-qigong.net/tu/neijing/xiuzhen.htm

fact is, this stuf is very hard to translate. i've had people read it to me aloud, cuz they know the characters, but they don't know what it means substantively. i'm stilllooking for someone who is good enough at ancient chinese and englsih to translate it. some of the stuff, little labels of locatins, you can deal with, it's the big sections of text and explanation that are hard.

Sign in to follow this