Sign in to follow this  
Yuen Biao

Reiki?

I went to my first Reiki session yesterday morning and I was completely blown away by the experience.

Relaxing and yet so powerful my state was awash with beautiful colours and energy. The third eye was open more than I think I've experienced before, later that night I meditated a little and the feeling was still there and hopefully I can recreate this again regularly in my training.

I just wanted to say to my fellow 'Tao Bums' that you should give Reiki a try if you haven't done so before; I'm sorry I never went sooner.

I've always been told that reiki is a bit rubbish, but coincidentally, last night I had a dream that somebody gave me a reiki healing and it was amaaazing! So maybe I should give it a try :rolleyes:

Ive been a Reiki healer for years, something huge happened to me in my opening which sat me on my ass!

Thats great you are level 1 or 2?

Ape

Watch out for Reiki hangovers;-)

I`m sure that Reiki is one of the reasons I`m now interested in all this stuff even more.

If you can connect with reiki and the symbols, i am sure you can do Qi Kung and find that feeling.

Yes, the Chakras are the same whether its Yoga, Qigong or Reiki.

hi

reiki is a universal healing energy that is channeled from the irion constelation, each symbol is transmitted by the master into the corresponding body, physical, astral, mental and etheric. i have found that practicing is even better than receiving and it leaves you in a clear state of equanimity. i dont practice anymore and most so called masters are just bums, but a well trained master can work well with the energies. to embed the symbols into the bodies of a student you need some good mental and energetic abilities which many dont have. is a bit like most subjects in that many do it but few are doing it.

metta

adam

I went to my first Reiki session yesterday morning and I was completely blown away by the experience.

Relaxing and yet so powerful my state was awash with beautiful colours and energy. The third eye was open more than I think I've experienced before, later that night I meditated a little and the feeling was still there and hopefully I can recreate this again regularly in my training.

I just wanted to say to my fellow 'Tao Bums' that you should give Reiki a try if you haven't done so before; I'm sorry I never went sooner.

Reiki is something that is born from Taoism in the old days. It's past is call LING JI SUT 靈祇術. It cannot be hidden because you can see all the symbols in reiki are symbols in Taoism, originated, because they are all Chinese and you can tell from the CHIK LING symbol, 敕令. It is used in Taoism's fu all the time. You can say it is a mixture of Taoism and Chi Gung. Reiki's energy is soft, good for healing, but it is not good for doing healings for evil magick or black magic curses. For most NORMAL illness, it is good.

On the other side, reiki's bad part is that when you learn it, you have also upload your own stuff into the source of enegy, which nobody realize because your master will not tell you, it is a confidential thing in the whole system. But if you do sense it, you will just want to get out. That is okay too because it is just a form of exchange, you upload yours, you get something back. That's fair game.

If one want to learn reiki, I recommend you also look into Taoism stuff, because you will find the SOURCE of reiki and much more stuff that may interest you.

On the other side, reiki's bad part is that when you learn it, you have also upload your own stuff into the source of enegy, which nobody realize because your master will not tell you, it is a confidential thing in the whole system. But if you do sense it, you will just want to get out. That is okay too because it is just a form of exchange, you upload yours, you get something back. That's fair game.

Hi there I dont understand what you mean :unsure: perhaps it is the so called confusion of languages.

Sign in to follow this