sunshine

Orgasm up the front channel?

I wonder why it is so much spoken aboutsending the orgasm/seminial vibration etc. up the spine. Has anybody ever tried to master ejaculatory control by getting it up the front channel?

I wonder why it is so much spoken aboutsending the orgasm/seminial vibration etc. up the spine. Has anybody ever tried to master ejaculatory control by getting it up the front channel?

6102[/snapback]

Sounds interesting. A good starting point might be "Tan Tien Breathing" (as opposed to Ming Men Breathing; Hagar's post about these two points confirms their importance to Sexual Kung Fu; had the same insight after experimenting for the first time with Sexual Kung Fu; practice is really the key; a lot of insights come naturally when exercising), but I think the reason why the spine is used first is that it helps you to balance the energy better (the intensifying effect on the emotions). The way up the spine and down the front channel is considered the better choice (first to the higher centers and then to the solar plexus; is stated somewhere in Chia's Taoist Secrets of Love. Cultivating Male Sexual Energy or one of Winn's articles - I think).

On the other hand you can also run the Orbit up the front channel and down the back channel (find it even easier sometimes than vice versa) - why shouldn't that be done with jing chi, if you balance the the emotions with the Healing Sounds and/or Fusion Practice or whatever practice? Might be worth trying. Just my humble thoughts ... the sperm masters might have more to say!

DA GOVERNOR CHANEL BE DA YANG CHANEL, SO ALL FORCEFUL ACTION SHOULD OCUR THERE, LIKE FORCEFULY PULLIN UP DA CHING, DA REN MO FUNCTIONNAL CHANEL BE SUPOSED TO BE YIN SO THANGS JUST FALL EFORTLESSLY IN THERE LIKE INTO A LOOSE PUSY, HOW-EVER, IF YA BE WIRED FUNY N YA FEEL THAT THANGS TEND TO GO DA OPISITE IT BE BETER NOT TO FORCE EM DA RIGHT WAY BUT HOW-EVER, GRADUELY TRY TO BALLENCE YER FREAKKY WIERD-SNESS N YER GAY-NESS N EVVENTUALY ADOPT DA RIGHT HETTEROSEXULA WIRRIN FOR A MAN.

JUST MINE 2

DA GOVERNOR CHANEL BE DA YANG CHANEL, SO ALL FORCEFUL ACTION SHOULD OCUR THERE, LIKE FORCEFULY PULLIN UP DA CHING, DA REN MO FUNCTIONNAL CHANEL BE SUPOSED TO BE YIN SO THANGS JUST FALL EFORTLESSLY IN THERE LIKE INTO A LOOSE PUSY, HOW-EVER, IF YA BE WIRED FUNY N YA FEEL THAT THANGS TEND TO GO DA OPISITE IT BE BETER NOT TO FORCE EM DA RIGHT WAY BUT HOW-EVER, GRADUELY TRY TO BALLENCE YER FREAKKY WIERD-SNESS  N YER GAY-NESS N EVVENTUALY ADOPT DA RIGHT HETTEROSEXULA WIRRIN FOR A MAN.

JUST MINE 2

6110[/snapback]

Ron dear, you should be open for more possibilities... :P

the MCO goes both ways, jsut like mrs. columbo. you can also draw up the core channel and then let the energy flow down the front and back channel, then recirculate it by mixing it with the next draw up the core channel. this helps to refine it as well.

what you have with this technique is basically a fountain shooting up the core channel and then overflowing the top and coming back down. you cnextend this to the side channels two. it forms a king of egg of energy with a hollow shaft, so to speak.

later, ytou can circualte the energy ayway you likewith meditation. REGARDLESS OF WHERE YOU FOCUS YOUR INTENTION AND WHAT DIRECTION YOU DIRECT THE ORBIT, IT ALWAYS FLOWS BOTH WAYS--UP THE BACK AND DOWN THE FRONT, AND UP THE FRONT AND DOWN THE BACK.

in my exoperience this is what a healthy orbit does when it's open. the problem of up the front or up the back is a beginning practice when your just starting to workl with te MCO. once it's open it will go both ways. a recptive yin meditation will show you this.

This is an interesting question and really touches on a bigger topic, which is the flow of the MCO.

I think there are a lot of different opinions about which way it goes and which way it should go. Peter Falk's comments make a certain amount of intuitive sense, but I leared it a different way (which also makes some sense).

The way I learned it an ordinary persons MCO flows (if at all) up the front and down the back. The idea of REVERSING the orbit was yet another strategy to reverse or slow the normal aging process.

This may also have been male centric (see Ron's comment about the yang channel). Females might "normally" flow the other way (up back/down front) and so would want to reverse by going up front and down back.

Along these lines, I've heard that sexual practice for females was in fact to go up the front to the heart center (I'm not sure what Chia's teaching is on this, this was from other taoists).