Spirit Ape

Mak Tin Sin

Hello Sir,

I enjoy reading your Daoist Information and was wondering if i could start a questions thread for you if people would like to ask you stuff?

Anyway i have alot of questions and rather not bother you on private messages and think people could learn alot from what you post answering these questions.

Could you explain the heavenly directional spirits, white tiger, azure dragon, red phoenix, black turtle and what they play in Daoist rituals or cultiavtion methods?

I understand these questions may take away alot of your time if so i do appolise and no need to answer them!

regards

Spirit Ape

Hi, I am Mak Tin Si not Mak Tin Sin. Sorry, I must say it because the Chinese wordings really makes a difference here. Tin Sin is immortal, I am not. Tin Si is my pose in Taoism.

The directional spirits you talked about is name for the 4 sets of 7stars on 4 directions forming 28 stars system around earth. Yi Sup Baat Suk 二十八宿. In Taoism, it is uesd in fu to withdraw energy from and it is also used with Taoism army training methods, 神兵. Also, it could be used to sent devils and spirits to the different stars.

In the sect of Yuen Gwong Sut 圓光術, they have used the stars of Sum and Fui, 心奎 to run the spells and allow them to see images on a piece of paper or wall to do fortune telling and find answers to unsolved problems such as stealings or murders. In chinese, the star of Sum is fox and the star of Fui is wolf. These are where the spirits of fox and wolf are located. So we could use spells to attune and connect there to command them to work for us for some reason.

This method was invented because of something that happen long time ago when these spirits always go to where the immortals live in the universe and steal energy over there. The immortals invented this method to trace and find which spirit stole things and then catch them for punishment. Soon the spirits of Sum and Fui star never came again and they change target to steal from earth planet from human. So the immortals as requested by Lao Zi have passed this art down and it was then part of Taoism training called Yuen Gwong Sut Sect. 圓光術.

Hello Sir,

I enjoy reading your Daoist Information and was wondering if i could start a questions thread for you if people would like to ask you stuff?

Anyway i have alot of questions and rather not bother you on private messages and think people could learn alot from what you post answering these questions.

Could you explain the heavenly directional spirits, white tiger, azure dragon, red phoenix, black turtle and what they play in Daoist rituals or cultiavtion methods?

I understand these questions may take away alot of your time if so i do appolise and no need to answer them!

regards

Spirit Ape

Hi Mak Tin Si,

So I am guessing you can perform 圓光術 ? Do you need a child to see it for you or can you see it yourself ?

Ken

Hi, I am Mak Tin Si not Mak Tin Sin. Sorry, I must say it because the Chinese wordings really makes a difference here. Tin Sin is immortal, I am not. Tin Si is my pose in Taoism.

The directional spirits you talked about is name for the 4 sets of 7stars on 4 directions forming 28 stars system around earth. Yi Sup Baat Suk 二十八宿. In Taoism, it is uesd in fu to withdraw energy from and it is also used with Taoism army training methods, 神兵. Also, it could be used to sent devils and spirits to the different stars.

In the sect of Yuen Gwong Sut 圓光術, they have used the stars of Sum and Fui, 心奎 to run the spells and allow them to see images on a piece of paper or wall to do fortune telling and find answers to unsolved problems such as stealings or murders. In chinese, the star of Sum is fox and the star of Fui is wolf. These are where the spirits of fox and wolf are located. So we could use spells to attune and connect there to command them to work for us for some reason.

This method was invented because of something that happen long time ago when these spirits always go to where the immortals live in the universe and steal energy over there. The immortals invented this method to trace and find which spirit stole things and then catch them for punishment. Soon the spirits of Sum and Fui star never came again and they change target to steal from earth planet from human. So the immortals as requested by Lao Zi have passed this art down and it was then part of Taoism training called Yuen Gwong Sut Sect. 圓光術.

Mak Tin Si,

Sorry for the wrong spelling of your name! Can you tell us more about the Taoist Army method, what actually is it and what does it do?

Spirit Ape

Hi in the thread "http://www.thetaobums.com/Reiki-t7590.html" you write that:

QUOTE(Mak_Tin_Si @ Nov 24 2008, 04:39 PM) *

On the other side, reiki's bad part is that when you learn it, you have also upload your own stuff into the source of enegy, which nobody realize because your master will not tell you, it is a confidential thing in the whole system. But if you do sense it, you will just want to get out. That is okay too because it is just a form of exchange, you upload yours, you get something back. That's fair game.

so I want you to explain this more.

I do have the ability to perform 圓光術 Yuen Gwong Sut. There are methods that I can use anoither person to help me out or I can use a method that I can do it on my own. No need to be a 'CHILD' all the time. Just that the person have to be pure enough.

Hi Mak Tin Si,

So I am guessing you can perform 圓光術 ? Do you need a child to see it for you or can you see it yourself ?

Ken

The Taoism BaGwa army and other armies methods are for defense for an altar incase of some big case of energy battle or if other evil masters want to kill you. Then you have the armies there to protect the place. There are many armies set in taoism including the 5 planets, 5 stars, bagwa, altar local armies...etc,. They are controlled by the master with neither fu or instruments such as the drum and the cha cha. One host these armies set must have the ability to see and communicate with them or else there is no point of having it.

Mak Tin Si,

Sorry for the wrong spelling of your name! Can you tell us more about the Taoist Army method, what actually is it and what does it do?

Spirit Ape

You will find that if a reiki master practise for a long time and then they wanna slack off for a wihle. They will find out that there is lots of bad things happening or arise in life. Then soon they find their energy is not that pure.. and much more. That is due to something confidential in reiki.

If a reiki person practise very hard all the time, they may see something they dun want to see and lead to an uncontrollable stage.

One of my student before have this problem. He learned reiki and love it for a year, he became a level 2 student and start to see many so called 'energy flow' around the house and stuff. Then soon that lead to him seeing too much and then he start to see spirits around and he got rapped by spirits all the time at night. He came crying to me and I have to fix that thing up. So I have undo all the reiki on him and sealed his YIN eye. Then I went to his place and cleanse it out. Oh man. That was a very threatening one. His whole family got affect and even his brothers got 'ghost invaded his body' so I have to fight this big guy on location. That was something very memorable.

Also, I know another reiki master who learned kungfu from me before. She have been doing reiki for people for a long long time. She have tried reiki on a client at my place. The client said that the reiki did help to relief the pain. But then after a while, the pain comes back again. So the effect is not that great. But then to reiki master shared that when she first got attuned to reiki master, all the electricity stuff in the house went out and go crazy. She was shocked too. But then she found that she have to kind of suck in energy from different places, like eating. Pretty scary.

Hi in the thread "http://www.thetaobums.com/Reiki-t7590.html" you write that:

QUOTE(Mak_Tin_Si @ Nov 24 2008, 04:39 PM) *

On the other side, reiki's bad part is that when you learn it, you have also upload your own stuff into the source of enegy, which nobody realize because your master will not tell you, it is a confidential thing in the whole system. But if you do sense it, you will just want to get out. That is okay too because it is just a form of exchange, you upload yours, you get something back. That's fair game.

so I want you to explain this more.

Hiya Mak Tin Si,

Just want to say thank you for the diversity you bring to our humble, eccletic community. I admire the dedication that you obviously have had to cultivate in order to reach your level of achievement. It is good to have another branch of Taoism being illuminated here to give people a wider spectrum of options and it has been very interesting to see all the new knowledge bubbling forth as people reflect and comment on your valuable contributions.

Warm Regards and Blessings,

You may be disappointed, I do not practise kungfu now.

Nice information Mak, what type of Kung Fu do you practice?

regards

Spirit Ape

That is fine im sure cultivation is enough practice with daoist rituals! ;)

What style of Kung Fu you practice before, did you live in Hongkong or Guangzhou?

Regards

Spirit Ape

I live in Canada now.

I have taught the WuDang Kungfu before in my temple. But not now.

That is fine im sure cultivation is enough practice with daoist rituals! ;)

What style of Kung Fu you practice before, did you live in Hongkong or Guangzhou?

Regards

Spirit Ape