mwight

Don't Eat Pork....

One of the worst things we can eat. Here's a good summary from Dr. Reckeweg of the negative effects of pork. You can go down to the summary at the end for the gist of it.

This is a special case, and doesn't logically lead to the conclusion that animal foods in general aren't good for us, but that's a whole 'nother discussion we've had here many times.

-Karen

Well, in favor of bacon lovers...

It's the eating of undercooked pork that causes this. And so does not washing your hands after going to the bathroom (or perhaps also touching someone's hand who didn't wash their hands).

So although pork seems like not the best thing to eat, that isn't what this was about.

Edited by Scotty

Well, a parasite in the brain stem lends more credence to Hulda Clark's theories that parasites/flukes are actually responsible for (or contribute to) many of our serious diseases - including cancer. And that these suckers can end up in or migrate out of our GI tracts to various organs, where they can then cause serious problems.

So for parasite cleansing, which she believes we basically all need, she basically recommends using a Zapper and taking the following herbs:

Black Walnut Hulls (from the black walnut tree)

Wormwood (from the Artemesia shrub)

Common Cloves (from the clove tree)

Some of her claims do sound a bit wacky and extreme, but I think there is also validity to some of her core stuff. I've tried her liver flushing lately, and they seem to be really cleaning me out. As well as her style Zapper.

So, I am starting to agree that it is very important for us to do good disinfection and detoxing for body purification, preventive maintenance and optimal health.

Edited by vortex

Well, in favor of bacon lovers...

It's the eating of undercooked pork that causes this. And so does not washing your hands after going to the bathroom (or perhaps also touching someone's hand who didn't wash their hands).

So although pork seems like not the best thing to eat, that isn't what this was about.

Also that article was written 25 years ago. There have been many medical advances since then.

Well, a parasite in the brain stem lends more credence to Hulda Clark's theories that parasites/flukes are actually responsible for (or contribute to) many of our serious diseases - including cancer. And that these suckers can end up in or migrate out of our GI tracts to various organs, where they can then cause serious problems.

So for parasite cleansing, which she believes we basically all need, she basically recommends using a Zapper and taking the following herbs:

Black Walnut Hulls (from the black walnut tree)

Wormwood (from the Artemesia shrub)

Common Cloves (from the clove tree)

Some of her claims do sound a bit wacky and extreme, but I think there is also validity to some of her core stuff. I've tried her liver flushing lately, and they seem to be really cleaning me out. As well as her style Zapper.

So, I am starting to agree that it is very important for us to do good disinfection and detoxing for body purification, preventive maintenance and optimal health.

liverflushing....

how sure are you that the green "stuff" is coming out of your liver?

it's such a disgusting procedure....

Edited by laotse