Hi Folks those of you who have been patiently waiting i have some news,

So far we have to potential locations

1 in Wales

2 in Way's house.

I will have further details hopefully tonight.

I personally am aiming for Wales simple cause we will have plenty of nature around us to get the most out of the CHI KUNG training.

I will post soon .

Peace

Santi

Where is Way's house then?

Hi,

I live about 5 miles outside of Trowbridge in Wiltshire. The nearest train stations are in Trowbridge and Melksham. It is pretty "countryfied", and not really "a big town or city location", but very pleasent and quiet. The main drawback is that if it is held at my place, numbers will be limited - the main limiting factor being my beloved. ;) I could have also hired a very nice venue, quite cheaply for the weekend in Heytesbury nr Warminster, where there would have been plenty of room - but maybe that was too expensive or too distant.

Either way, here or Wales, I'm looking forward meeting Santi and taking part in the workshop! :)

way

It's looking increasingly unlikely that I'll be able to attend the workshop. London was a viable option for me due to the fact I have family and friends based there - accommodation wouldn't have been a problem. There are also cheap train tickets for sale to London. Now that the venue details have been delayed for so long, and the idea that it'll be somewhere other than London really doesn't give much hope for me being able to attend. What's more challenging is that I am still not aware of what dates this workshop will be held on.

Can't help but feel that the stereotypical American viewpoint of the United Kingdom is being perpetuated here... it's not easy, nor cheap, to get from one part to another - particularly in the absence of a motorised vehicle.

I'll try me best to get a train ticket to wheresoever the venue will be once details are finalised. Dr Glenn has been a great influence in shaping my practice, as has Santiago. I will move heaven and earth to attend the event, but even that is not possible at times.

Yours humbly,

James

It's looking increasingly unlikely that I'll be able to attend the workshop. London was a viable option for me due to the fact I have family and friends based there - accommodation wouldn't have been a problem. There are also cheap train tickets for sale to London. Now that the venue details have been delayed for so long, and the idea that it'll be somewhere other than London really doesn't give much hope for me being able to attend. What's more challenging is that I am still not aware of what dates this workshop will be held on.

Can't help but feel that the stereotypical American viewpoint of the United Kingdom is being perpetuated here... it's not easy, nor cheap, to get from one part to another - particularly in the absence of a motorised vehicle.

I'll try me best to get a train ticket to wheresoever the venue will be once details are finalised. Dr Glenn has been a great influence in shaping my practice, as has Santiago. I will move heaven and earth to attend the event, but even that is not possible at times.

Yours humbly,

James

Hi James I am very sorry to inconvenience you.

KAP will be Nov 29 & 30.

I have the "place" but I have yet to receive its address.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

If you do attend I will make sure you have a great time.

If anyone wants a refund just let me know I will gladly refund your tuition. Or you can place it towards jumping in on the Long distance course Dec 7th.

Either way things will get Clear when I arrive in London tomorrow.

Peace

Santi

Yours humbly,

James

I am sorry brother I do not see it as "easy". Its not easy and I understand that. Its not easy for me either.

KAP will be Nov 29 & 30.

From that then, I'm guessing a secret location somewhere in the darkest depths of Wales!

:lol:

KAP will be Nov 29 & 30.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

If you do attend I will make sure you have a great time.

If anyone wants a refund just let me know I will gladly refund your tuition. Or you can place it towards jumping in on the Long distance course Dec 7th.

Either way things will get Clear when I arrive in London tomorrow.

Peace

Santi

I am sorry brother I do not see it as "easy". Its not easy and I understand that. Its not easy for me either.

Cheers for the response Santi :) I had had little sleep the previous night and was running low on energy. Doesn't help that my practice hasn't been regular of late either. It was out of character and I let anger carry me. I am sorry for coming across as unkind and uncivil.

I got paid yesterday so I may be able to afford the travel. Had the thought that it might be a fair bit cheaper to come by coach. As soon as you've got the address I'd be grateful if you could give me the details so that I can plan my travel arrangements. I have to be back in Scotland for the Monday, so there is the possibility that I may only be able to spend the Saturday at the workshop - thought you should know.

I hope that you had a pleasant trip to the UK and that all is going well for you.

Blessed be :)

James

Hi folks. I arrived yesterday but had to get settled etc and immediately went to friends homes that needed energy & Healing.

So Today I am priority #1 Getting address and location for KAP.

I should have it posted here by this evening or tonight.

Sorry for delays. Feels good to be in UK.

Those that are planning to attend UK kap please email me here [email protected] your Phone #'s thanks

See you all soon.

Peace

Santiago

Strong Possibility either tomorrow 11am or Wednesday we might do KAP in London Brixton. Place in Wales Kamarvin 5 or 5 hours away.

Here is address.

Please email me your Phone #s I will also email you exact times etc.

I am going to get full confirmation tonight.:

Address:

Pentre Glas isaf hebron whitland pembrokeshire sa 34 Oyp

Santi

Hi folks. I arrived yesterday but had to get settled etc and immediately went to friends homes that needed energy & Healing.

So Today I am priority #1 Getting address and location for KAP.

I should have it posted here by this evening or tonight.

Sorry for delays. Feels good to be in UK.

Those that are planning to attend UK kap please email me here [email protected] your Phone #'s thanks

See you all soon.

Peace

Santiago

Strong Possibility either tomorrow 11am or Wednesday we might do KAP in London Brixton. Place in Wales Kamarvin 5 or 5 hours away.

Here is address.

Please email me your Phone #s I will also email you exact times etc.

I am going to get full confirmation tonight.:

Address:

Santi

:(

Edited by Hawk Over Water

That mean you might not be able to make it Way? :o

Sadly, no. :(

We can't do during the week, esp at such short notice, and as you say, the venue in Wales is miles away in the middle of nowhere - not very promising for accomadation etc. It must be ill fated! Never mind. If you get to go, I hope you have a great time! :D

Ok I will be teachinghere 12pm tomorrow. & Possible Thursday as well.

Sorry for the short notices etc been difficult as I do not have a phone here in UK & Also not always able to connect to Internet.

Please RSVP who is coming tomorrow. If those that can't make it let me know I will refund your money & or you can apply it to the Long distance Course which starts with me DEC 7th. Its up to you.

Also I will Offer that those who do the Long Distance Course can get a long distance Shaktipat from me as Glenn used to do them.

Now I have internet connection till Thursday. So you can email me freely or respond here.

Peace

Santiago Dobles

http://www.propcomm.co.uk/churchstreet/

here is the place i am at & where I will teach today @ 12 pm.

and also tomorrow & maybe Friday

info:

Class is in room 30...just ask for Santiago at front.

A: 29-33 Camberwell Church Street, London, SE5 8TR [MAP]

T: 0207 703 5984 F: 0207 358 4110

E: [email protected]

Centrally located in Zone 2 'Camberwell Green', and having the most extensive and regular bus services on our doorstep, Church Street Hotel is the ideal base from which to experience both tourist & Local London.

Guests commuting into the city will find regular buses that go directly to all major underground and railway stations, with Oval tube being the nearest at only a 5 minute bus ride away. Denmark hill train station, with regular trains directly into Victoria, is only a 5-10 minute walk away.

Commuting by Car

On-street parking is available near the hotel, please ask reception for further details.

By Road From Central London: Take the A202 leading to Camberwell New Road ; follow the road over Vauxhall Bridge, take your second right straight down A202. At the junction of camberwell green follow the road straight across onto Camberwell Church St, 2 minutes drive on the left is an Elegant Grey and White Building, the Church Street Hotel.

By road from around the Country, take either the A3, A2,A20, A23 leading onto the A202.Follow the A202 until one reaches Camberwell Church Street.The Hotel is a smart, elegant grey and white Building on Church Street .

Sadly, no. :(

We can't do during the week, esp at such short notice, and as you say, the venue in Wales is miles away in the middle of nowhere - not very promising for accomadation etc. It must be ill fated! Never mind. If you get to go, I hope you have a great time! :D

!

Sorry to hear that dude, I know how much you were looking forward to it :( If Santi doesn't mind me arriving a little late I'll let you know how it goes!

Take good care,

James

!

Sorry to hear that dude, I know how much you were looking forward to it :( If Santi doesn't mind me arriving a little late I'll let you know how it goes!

Take good care,

James

Hi James,

Have a great time, I'm sure you will! And be sure to let us know how you get on. :D

The way things are with work at the mo we would have to plan weeks in advance to attend duing the week. I'm finding the KAP course great, though. Maybe I can put my refund towards level 2 or something. No worries.

Way:)

Hey Santi - I sent you an email - PMs don't seem to work for me here - maybe not enought posts or something.

Have a great day. :D

Edited by Hawk Over Water

Hi James,

Have a great time, I'm sure you will! And be sure to let us know how you get on. :D

The way things are with work at the mo we would have to plan weeks in advance to attend duing the week. I'm finding the KAP course great, though. Maybe I can put my refund towards level 2 or something. No worries.

Way:)

Way i am sorry it was not possible to meet this trip. I am kiling2 birds with one stone and not wantong to disrespect my hosts etc at the same time.

Indeed brother I can teach you Kap 2 long distance. Not a prob at all. U & your wife are welcomed to take it when i get back to miami we will start it as soon as you finish kap 1 w/ tao.

santi

Way i am sorry it was not possible to meet this trip. I am kiling2 birds with one stone and not wantong to disrespect my hosts etc at the same time.

Indeed brother I can teach you Kap 2 long distance. Not a prob at all. U & your wife are welcomed to take it when i get back to miami we will start it as soon as you finish kap 1 w/ tao.

santi

I totaly understand re your hosts. It must be difficult. You are a good man Shanti! :D