ToP-fan

A different type of Meditation cd

I was wondering if any of my fellow Bums have used or heard of this meditation cd.

It is called "Ocean Euphoric" by a guy named Kip Mazuy who used to write music for Brother Charles and his "Synchronicity" programs.

Kip has found a way to energetically transform and capture the meditative experience of Shaktipat by way of is music..............seems pretty cool!

His website is:www.bliss-music.com

I was wondering if any of my fellow Bums have used or heard of this meditation cd.

It is called "Ocean Euphoric" by a guy named Kip Mazuy who used to write music for Brother Charles and his "Synchronicity" programs.

Kip has found a way to energetically transform and capture the meditative experience of Shaktipat by way of is music..............seems pretty cool!

I have heard some other music from this guy, some general ambient music and its awesome. Didn't know about this one though ...

As far as I know, Brother Charles is still around with the programs now on cd....................Yeah Scotty, the 80 clams are what's still holding me back.

I'm sure the reviews are legit............I was hoping some of the Bums used the cd to get a more unbiased view.

I'd split the price with someone...PM me if you want to do that. I could have the stuff shipped to my place, check it out then ship it to you. Or vice versa.

Otherwise, I emailed them to ask about purchasing Ocean Euphoric separately. The $20 cd was for Nurturance.

Edit: I guess it's illegal to do that...so I will wait and see what they say about ordering just the cd itself. Nevermind. B)

Edited by Scotty

I have both "Ocean Euphoric" and "Nurturance" and I had really intense meditation experiences with both CDs.

I would highly recommend them.

Much love to all!

I was listening to the samples.

They really work!

gah! I am quite broke at the moment... I'm telling myself, I dont need these CD's.

But I do do do want them!

Hello Everyone,

This is Kip Mazuy of Bliss Music. One of your members alerted me of this discussion on Ocean Euphoric. I understand Ocean Euphoric is a bit more than regular CDs, but it has been proven repeatedly by thousands of users that if you use it regularly, it will take your meditation and experience of peace to a whole new level.

Still, I understand that in this economy, 80 is a bit of a stretch. So will offer anyone who reads this a special price of $67 with the book and Free Nurturance CD to go with it.

Simply visit the Ocean Euphoric Meditation CD website and send me an email with your order that I offered this special price and I will honor it.

Please do not copy the CD. First it is stealing and second, it will ruin the sound technology on the CD.

Many Blessings,

Kip

Brother Charles!! I used to dog those tapes! :lol: Whatever became of him?

Hi Yoda does "I used to dog those tapes mean you liked them"? I am assuming that might be a misprint.

Anyway I used to love these tapes as well and this might be the only time where I actually felt a possible energy transimission through an audio tape. I was feeling really blissed out afterwards and there is absolutely no way this was from the binaural beat technology and alpha and theta states alone because I was already using tapes with these technologies and getting into alpha and theta but not experiencing the after effects that I was getting from the Brother Charles tapes! I am very interested in these CDs because of what I experience with the Brother Charles stuff.

Hi Yoda does "I used to dog those tapes mean you liked them"? I am assuming that might be a misprint.

Anyway I used to love these tapes as well and this might be the only time where I actually felt a possible energy transimission through an audio tape. I was feeling really blissed out afterwards and there is absolutely no way this was from the binaural beat technology and alpha and theta states alone because I was already using tapes with these technologies and getting into alpha and theta but not experiencing the after effects that I was getting from the Brother Charles tapes! I am very interested in these CDs because of what I experience with the Brother Charles stuff.

Is this the guy you're all talking about?

Edited by SiliconValley

Hello Everyone,

This is Kip Mazuy of Bliss Music. One of your members alerted me of this discussion on Ocean Euphoric. I understand Ocean Euphoric is a bit more than regular CDs, but it has been proven repeatedly by thousands of users that if you use it regularly, it will take your meditation and experience of peace to a whole new level.

Still, I understand that in this economy, 80 is a bit of a stretch. So will offer anyone who reads this a special price of $67 with the book and Free Nurturance CD to go with it.

Simply visit the Ocean Euphoric Meditation CD website and send me an email with your order that I offered this special price and I will honor it.

Please do not copy the CD. First it is stealing and second, it will ruin the sound technology on the CD.

Many Blessings,

Kip

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Welcome BlissMusic, Welcome Kip, thankyou for visiting our site, and thankyou for the taobum discount!

I wrote to Kip, because I have been listening to the clips of "The Calling' on his site, and getting shaktipat from them. I know lots of members of this board are interested in receiving shaktipat.

By listening to the CDs over time, your energy channels (Known as nadis, chakras or meridians) get cleansed, bringing you more and more into your natural state of unconditional peace and love all of the time

I have been playing these clips on Kip's site as often as I can, over the weekend, because they palpably create heightened ecstatic conductivity in the body and the mind feels magnetically drawn to stillness.

I did my spontaneous qigong practice to Kips music and it was supercharged! It was more like practising in a room with a group and a high level teacher. Very helpful particularly as I dont am a solo practitioner.

Really wonderful.

A different type of Meditation cd indeed, thankyou for bringing to our attention, ToP-fan.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Questions:

Kip, if you pass by again: is it meant to be used with headphones or is it just as good filling the room?

Cat: have you done a control experiment using other nice twinkly music? The way you are these days, I reckon most anything with a bit of keyboard would have you writhing in peaceful ecstacy. Or was this different?

Thirdly, to anyone, what, ultimately, are the value of "intense meditation experiences", "heightened ecstatic conductivity", (all right, ok!) and shaktipat? Do they help you do it on your own, whatever it be? Or is it a drug for the ears, at the end of the day? Not trying to be a miserable bastard, well, no more than usual, just trying to save money :D

Is this the guy you're all talking about?

yes

Questions:

Kip, if you pass by again: is it meant to be used with headphones or is it just as good filling the room?

Cat: have you done a control experiment using other nice twinkly music? The way you are these days, I reckon most anything with a bit of keyboard would have you writhing in peaceful ecstacy. Or was this different?

Thirdly, to anyone, what, ultimately, are the value of "intense meditation experiences", "heightened ecstatic conductivity", (all right, ok!) and shaktipat? Do they help you do it on your own, whatever it be? Or is it a drug for the ears, at the end of the day? Not trying to be a miserable bastard, well, no more than usual, just trying to save money :D

I don't think you could call it a drug for the ears at the end of the day. I think these experiences are simply symptoms of the opening of the channels and nadis and the clearing of the blockages, which is what I think a lot of us here at taobums are working on with our various practices of qi gong etc. I do not own these cd's so I can not vouch for them but I am now seriously considering getting one.

As I said before, I've had good experiences with Kip's music before. They were soothing, relaxing and nice, typical ambient kind. I went back to bliss-music.com today, copied the 27 clips on that site and heard them several times. They are no doubt easy on ears but I didn't feel anything more. I have experienced strong shaktipats from my teacher before and there was no such/similar experience listening to these clips. I am not sure whether all reported experiences with this music can be called placebo, but it does seem that it all depends on the individual. I don't want to sound like a ***** but I would think twice before spending 80 bucks.

Edited by SiliconValley

Hi, it's Kip again from Bliss Music. To answer a few questions:

1. You do not need to listen with headphones.

2. It is not drugs for the ears, it is good for you! And will help you deepen your own awareness much faster than on your own.

3. You are right. Listen to the samples and see for yourself what your experience is. This is what counts.

Please feel free to email me directly with anymore questions.

Blessings,

Kip