Gerard

Remove fluoride from water supply

I live in a slave country (like most today) governed by corrupt politicians: Australia.

It has been recently dumped in the water supply in the city where I currently live: Brisbane.

My question is how to remove this poison from tap water without having to purchase an expensive reverse osmosis filter system as it removes not only fluoride but all minerals.

What can I do because I don't want to end up like a zombie. :(

Thanks in advance.

Source:

http://www.geocities.com/northstarzone/FLUORIDE.html

May you become enlightened in this very lifetime.

Edited: typo.

Edited by durkhrod chogori

not sure about the costs but i got some interesting responses on a web search for ..

defluoridation water

... water is a big one plus toothpaste, in the case of toothpaste you can get non fluoride ones and mainly don't swallow or use much, or mouth wash.

I'd be interested too what you find, apparently tea has a fair bit in it too, so us people who drink a gallon of green tea a day may be sipping a bit too much of the nazi control agent than we'd wish.

please tell your findings.

The toothpaste I use doesn't have that crap added on.

I will wait for more replies.

Thanks anyway.

May you be enlightened in this very lifetime free from Samsara's gravity.

Hi Durkhrod, here in Aus reverse ozmosis is round $250 - 300 dollars, but as you said, it strips the minerals.

From drinking this water, I think it is excellent for hydrating the body quickly and you can buy quite cheap trace mineral drops to put in once done.

The other option is get a Black Berky filter for round the same price. Or get an evaporater, but I am a bit sus on evaporators. On the Berky add they put red food colouring in the water and watch it come out pure on the other side. I bet very few off the other weird new age river rock magnet filters can do that.

Seth

you can get minerals from food and drinks, taking distilled or RO water is better than dosing fluoride. you can add sea salt and/or sodium bicarbonate to distilled water for mineral content and to reduce acidity. there are counter top distillers available, there are also other off-grid options:

http://thefutureofthings.com/pod/1066/aqua...r-from-air.html

http://www.greatwaternow.myxziex.com/retail.php

http://www.aquamaker.com/

http://www.ats.org/news.php?id=164

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atmospheric_water_generator

http://www.aquasciences.com/

http://www.thefarm.org/charities/i4at/surv/sstill.htm

Edited by Desert Eagle

keep in mind that if you drink bottled water, you still have to deal with your shower and tea!

Personally, I'm not up for all the fancy filtering but I take kelp, vitamin c, and will experiment with melatonin too. The iodine will displace fluoride in the pineal and it's my theory that vitamin c assists the process. Winpro07 is the expert on all this.

Overdoing iodine is a bad thing.

Melatonin supplements are very effective at removing lead, mercury, and aluminum from the body so I'm guessing it might help with fluoride and seems to be reasonably safe at least for short term use.

Of course, it's better to hack into one's own pineal through practice and detox through natural melatonin production which is vastly superior to pills.

The main problem with toxins such as fluoride is the energetic damage it does, moreso than the biochemical. Using tissues salts of an energized (commonly called homeopathic) fluoride compound can help remove that damage and allow the body to eliminate the crude fluoride. Calc Fluor is the name, in the US it's made by Hyland's. Fluoric acid is another homeopathic that can be used for this purpose, although it might be harder to find. Also drainage/detox remedies, and these usually should be individualized, but a good kit for general purposes is the Heel detox kit.

Once water has been highly processed to remove toxins, it loses life force and is difficult to re-energize, but using an orgonite charging plate can help (sold on the Orgone Crystals site), and a tornado tube water vortex-er comes with it. You could buy a tornado tube separately too for a couple bucks, and they're fun!

-Karen

Edited by karen

Once water has been highly processed to remove toxins, it loses life force and is difficult to re-energize

-Karen

Is that why when you put a living fish in a tank of pure water, it usually dies in minutes?

Is that why when you put a living fish in a tank of pure water, it usually dies in minutes?

I don't know a lot about fish, but even if you distill water and put back a good mineral balance, there's more to healthy water than that. Living things need the biophysical, energetic qualities of the substances they take in, and the biochemical level is secondary to that. Water, Salt and Hydration

It should be noted that most bottled water comes from municipal sources (i.e. is not really different from tap water) and what doesn't is completely unregulated. Yummy things like arsenic has been found in that "pure" bottled water. The good thing about tap water is that they are at least restricted on how clean the water has to be based on the most widely proven science and it is constantly being checked by a variety of sources.

(note: admittedly flouride is certainly not necessary as it once was, but it is also not as deadly as "anti-flouridists" make it out to be.)

Hi rain,

I'm so used to using the term "Heel" to refer to the name of the company that makes the detox kit, that I didn't realize it sounds like it refers to feet! Well, on some other level I'm sure it does ;)

The foot wrap is somewhat limited, and doesn't target all of the organs of elimination. The Heel detox kit is more broad spectrum and addresses drainage as well as detox, in a way that's gentle enough for most people.

You might not notice anything physically, or might have some temporary healing symptoms, depends on a lot of factors.

-Karen

There are many ways to handle the problem of toxic water. Homeopathic Arsenicum can be used, according to the law of similars, to help remove the energetic disturbance caused by trace amounts of arsenic in the water. It's possible to even make a homeopathic remedy out of the water itself!

Fluoride filters contain aluminum particles, not something you want to expose your water to.

Vicco toothpaste just like almost all toothpaste contains glycerin, which coats the teeth so they can't remineralize well. Brushing with soap is the way to go.

Guest winpro07

berkey water filters with the fluoride filter added is an economical way to get fluoride out.

Use a carbon filter in shower to remove chlorine, and shower in closer to body temp to avoid fluorine in steam vapor.

Also there are two other halogens being used to dumb us down: bromine, and chlorine.

bromine has been re-engineered into many forms and can be found in fertaliser, pesticide etc.

Bromine is used in federal grain cyloes, supposedly to prevent mold growth.

only buy locally grown, and shipped organic grains

Flouride also has many names, melamine being one. Hershys/mars corp. is facing a class action suite for poisoning tens of thousands of children in china with hydrogen flouride in the candies.

funny, we have two holidays dedicated for children to eat all the candy they want.

nitrogen trifluoride is the upcoming problem. They've started putting cow shit into the public water supply.

Oh, and here in the bay area an outside labs found high levels of prescription sleep aids, ant-depresents, and the like in our drinking water, same in LA. All the sleep aids, anti anxiety, and depression drugs, are the same molecules attached to patented carbons chains -Every year a new patent to avoid detection. The chemicals attached are Fluorine which is listed, as one of the strongest sedatives, and benzine which is listed as a powerful amnesiac.......crazy huh? They excused them selves by saying that the chemicals were getting from peoples urine, and that the ppm was not high enough to cause alarm, but the shelf life of any molecule attached to fluorine is very long, and it only take a few to effect the pineal -thier real target....

They knew what we would become in these years is we were not oppressed. Now it is too late. We are waking up anyway

Iodine kicks the bad stuff out, also NDF heavy metal/chemical

chlorine, and brominer fit into the same receptor sites as iodine, the only beneficial halogen and

the 'real' reason they use the other halogens. The pineal, and thyroid, and endocryn will not function without iodine. The edrenal cortex gets destroyed by chlorine. When the pineal, and edrenal get dried up from chlorine, and fluorine -there goes, both heaven, and earth..

There are many very good remedies for the problems existing at this time...

and, teflone coated aluminum also releases aluminum fluoride.

The Co. that got teflone patented is facing the largest class action suit ever...

Most ceramics, and any kind of coating esp on cookware is likely to contain fluorine.

In high heat fluorine ions break off....

Edited by winpro07

Thanks for your replies.

I miss the old times as a rock-climber when I used to sleep high in the mountains and drink that nice water flowing downstream in remote areas, where I didn't see an unawakened human in the entire weekend. Water was so pure and full of vitalising Yin energy. Hmmm...Same as the air and the silence.

It's just a question of time before I become a wandering ascetic: China, Tibet, Mongolia, Kazakhstan...and leave society behind. I am tired, like most of you guys, of living like a slave and not being able to attain enlightenment.

Let's put it this way in today's society attaining Buddhahood, which in Buddhist thought is considered as the state where the ascetic has completely purified his mind of desire, aversion and ignorance, and that he is no longer bound by Samsara. In my case desire and aversion (especially the first) stop me from achieving that state.

It's time to leave and keep drinking that beautiful water only found in the higher mountains. :)

Photo of the spiritual mountain of Belukha:

jfxniw.jpg

I know I went off-topic but this thing of forcing me to drink that garbage is just the culprit of society's ignorance and greed.

n62gye.gif

Maybe it's just me but it seems like even the glass I drink out of changes the taste and energy of water.

It's not just you. Me as well. Try drinking water of a mountain stream, preferably with granite boulders around. Like this place:

2nr1nuv.jpg

Water was so good in that area, I still can taste it from here.

Best water ever!

n62gye.gif

Edited by durkhrod chogori

Let's put it this way in today's society attaining Buddhahood, which in Buddhist thought is considered as the state where the ascetic has completely purified his mind of desire, aversion and ignorance, and that he is no longer bound by Samsara. In my case desire and aversion (especially the first) stop me from achieving that state.

Maby try Tantra. These things you mention only help me reach that state. :)

Anyway, In Melbourne we have fluroide water as well. A couple of months ago a Melbourne doctor woman was fired for suggesting that they test there new Neuro toxin Tracking equipment on fluoride. It made the Age news paper that she was fired just for making a suggestion.

Also I saw on the news an report on the 'poor' people who drink bottled water from overseas, that they may be missing out on their fluoride and that there is a push to have all auz imports fluoridated. Lucky us.

Insert Scene: [forced medication time from 'one flew over the cuckoos nest']

Bastards.

Seth.