Sign in to follow this  
gRay

Hallo!

Hey there, Im an 18 year old male living in Colorado, Life has thrown me a few lemons so far and due partially to that, i have become increasingly interested in philosophy. I am not enrolled in school, and do not have a high school diploma. I am working on my GED and trying to figure my life out. I have just started looking through the i ching and some additional taoism information and it seems very appealing, I came across the site and had to register! I am looking to further my knowledge and understanding of the tao by talking to real people and what not, look forward to being active :lol:

Hey there, Im an 18 year old male living in Colorado, Life has thrown me a few lemons so far and due partially to that, i have become increasingly interested in philosophy. I am not enrolled in school, and do not have a high school diploma. I am working on my GED and trying to figure my life out. I have just started looking through the i ching and some additional taoism information and it seems very appealing, I came across the site and had to register! I am looking to further my knowledge and understanding of the tao by talking to real people and what not, look forward to being active :lol:

Hi gRay

Welcome to the 'bums. Lots of real people here. Perhaps we can assist with knowledge and understanding of the tao, at least we like to try.

Post away and most importantly

Have fun

Sign in to follow this