SiliconValley

DNA Activation

SV,

I bet she's offering a good thing and I bet that it doesn't mix well with your current practice. Just following my nose on that one. :lol:

Sorry. :rolleyes:

There are some great articles on epigenetics on Discover Magazine's website. Even just eating garlic can unlock DNA codes so it sounds very likely that spiritual practice can unlock DNA too. Don't know about the strands thing, but for fun I'll put $1 on it.

Your pal,

Yoda

There are some great articles on epigenetics on Discover Magazine's website. Even just eating garlic can unlock DNA codes so it sounds very likely that spiritual practice can unlock DNA too. Don't know about the strands thing, but for fun I'll put $1 on it.

Your pal,

Yoda

Ha ha ... I just read an ad on the net which said 25 bucks for 12000 strands or something ... Its funny to see that people think "more the better" is always good...

I have a "DNA" chi kung movement on the Gift of the Tao: Vibratory Acts of Power DVD. I saw this energy pattern years ago in my higher level meditations but didn't understand exactly what to do with it. It wasn't until after I woke up one morning with a tumor the size of a grapefruit that I finally understood this move, combined with proper INTENT, would help to reprogram my DNA to the perfect DNA pattern for my body instead of the mutated DNA. This was 5 years ago.

My understanding is that DNA "activation" or "reprogramming" is one of the things that happens when teachers of specific lineages project "awakening" energy to their students. This is actually the only way that the Stillness-Movement system I teach can be learned.

So, yes, I know it to be possible. Whether most who claim to be able to do it actually can, I don't know.

I did that and it was bullshit, IME.

I gave $100 for an aura cleaning session.

Toby supposedly did the remote session.

No noticeable changes happened.

I asked for a refund.

I didn't get it... they stopped responding to my emails.

My conclusion: It is a scam.

I'm embarrassed admitting this, but I hope this testimonial helps you SiliconValley.

Now that I'm wiser, I would see that this is a scam because it says everything is done to you... you don't play an active role in your own healing.

If you do decide to do this, please post your testimonial. I would appreciate it.

Dusty

Edited by ddilulo_06

I have a "DNA" chi kung movement on the Gift of the Tao: Vibratory Acts of Power DVD. I saw this energy pattern years ago in my higher level meditations but didn't understand exactly what to do with it. It wasn't until after I woke up one morning with a tumor the size of a grapefruit that I finally understood this move, combined with proper INTENT, would help to reprogram my DNA to the perfect DNA pattern for my body instead of the mutated DNA. This was 5 years ago.

My understanding is that DNA "activation" or "reprogramming" is one of the things that happens when teachers of specific lineages project "awakening" energy to their students. This is actually the only way that the Stillness-Movement system I teach can be learned.

So, yes, I know it to be possible. Whether most who claim to be able to do it actually can, I don't know.

Hi Ya Mu,

Are you Michael Lomax? I would appreciate if you can talk about your system and if the contents of this DVD are the same as the light warrior book. Thank you...

I hope this testimonial helps you SiliconValley.

It did! Thank you for sharing ...

If you do decide to do this, please post your testimonial. I would appreciate it.

Dusty

Nooooo..... not with Toby for sure as I have heard similar feedback with a bunch of others. Here's more on Toby. You may want to try the audio on Judy's page and see if it suits you...

I spoke to Tom Kenyon a while ago and he mentioned that Kundalini Phenomenon (according to him) activated the DNA. I did not ask him for more details as I thought it was too much of a New Age stuff at that time...

Edited by SiliconValley

Synchronistic :D I was looking for some massage and it turns out a person in my town does http://www.thereconnection.com/ Apparently it activates redundant DNA.

Didn't investigate to closely but I THINK it's $333 for the reconnection and $80 a "normal" session. Recommended to do 3 of those before the reconnection.

Hi Ya Mu,

Are you Michael Lomax? I would appreciate if you can talk about your system and if the contents of this DVD are the same as the light warrior book. Thank you...

The movements on the Gift of the Tao: Vibratory Acts of Power DVD are not the same as the Stillness-Movement talked about in the book A Light Warrior's Guide to High Level Energy Healing. The Gift of the Tao is a chi kung movement system based on reflected energy patterns perceived (SEEING) in the Higher Vibrational Levels whereas the Stillness-Movement qigong system is a powerful internal chi kung system from China as taught by Teacher Wang Juemin to me. The systems complement each other.

Ya Mu gets respect because he was one of my teachers and also the name of my dog that transformed from body recently. Both YaMu's were awesome!

Edited by Ya Mu

In my Tai Chi/Meditation group, DNA Activation seems to be the buzz. While most talk of 12 strand activation, there are some who claim ridiculous numbers like 25,000 and stuff. Any one got a DNA Activation done? When I say "done", I mean through one of the advertised procedures?

Toby Alexander seems to be the most famous name in this area. But he has also got some really bad reviews.

Someone asked me to listen to some free audio by Judy Satori. Here's what is written about her:

While I find some of this too New Agey, she does not seem to charge for any of her work. I tried one of her audios last night and it seemed to make me really restless; I ended up staying wide awake last night. I have a fever today, bad bowels and an intense feeling of being spacey. I am still trying to figure out if this is placebo, coincidence or something more...

Any one else familiar with Judy or her work? She seems to be from New Zealand.

My understanding of the ancient way of viewing this in the west is that there are not twelve strands of physical jing dna but 12 levels used as a teaching tool to describe what in reality is like multi dimensional clouds floating in and out of each other. Most of the ancient legends tell of the first cooking of humanity coming from energies from the pleiadians often called the seven sisters, they helped humanity integrate into the physical world later cookings of humanity came from lumaria which is associated with the the seven eighth and ninth levels the last three is the sacred trinity the holy of holies. Thats what I can remember. Hope that helps.

All meditation and qigong activates new DNA. Just find a good system.

I got an aura cleansing via entity related therapy. I went for about two months, once a week. Significant growth underwent along side my Yiquan. I would say if I still had the money, and had still been going, i'd be much farther along.

Out of curiosity, I listened to one of the Judy Satori activation clips last night.

Is anyone on the forum fluent in Enochian and if so do you recognize any of the words she's speaking?

HG

Synchronistic :D I was looking for some massage and it turns out a person in my town does http://www.thereconnection.com/ Apparently it activates redundant DNA.

Didn't investigate to closely but I THINK it's $333 for the reconnection and $80 a "normal" session. Recommended to do 3 of those before the reconnection.

Eric Pearl 's hype sounds pretty impressive. Supposedly, he "reconnects" us to a "pre-Descent" vibe that transcends and is more powerful than traditional "technique-based" "pranic/qigong/Reiki/etc type" energy alone. It's more of a "light, energy & info" combination that supposedly actually increases in broadness and output with distance...

Has anyone tried any of his seminars or healings?

Nope, but it does sound quite impressive.

I'm going to try just a normal massage with the guy in town that also offers reconnective healing. Looking forward to chatting with him.

The Gift of the Tao is a chi kung movement system based on reflected energy patterns perceived (SEEING) in the Higher Vibrational Levels

I tried looking up for more details on this form of Qigong without much success. Is there some place to know more about this form, its basis, application and how it is different from other traditional/well-known forms?

I tried looking up for more details on this form of Qigong without much success. Is there some place to know more about this form, its basis, application and how it is different from other traditional/well-known forms?

You will find little info on this system unless you talk to one of my students as I am the only teacher of the Gift of the Tao: Vibratory Acts of Power.

Gift of the Tao is a movement system that complements the Stillness-Movement internal system I teach. The movements are an attempt at non-linearity as they are based on reflected energy patterns as perceived on the Higher Levels in Dreamtime. Most people who practice these movement find them to be highly energetic.

I am currently working on Gift of the Tao II and will release these new movements when it is time. Practice of Gift of the Tao: Vibratory Acts of Power would be extremely useful in practicing Gift of the Tao II. Stillness-Movement practice would also be very useful in practicing either of these. I will be going over the Gift of the Tao: Vibratory Acts of Power as well as teaching the Stillness-Movement during my next workshop December 13th and 14th. See www.qigongamerica.com for more info.

Comparisons with other systems? Don't really like to compare. I could say that this system is more non-linear than some of the other movement systems which are more body oriented. We do not focus on body alignment or posture but instead our awareness is strictly on the Higher Level energy itself.

Eric Pearl 's hype sounds pretty impressive. Supposedly, he "reconnects" us to a "pre-Descent" vibe that transcends and is more powerful than traditional "technique-based" "pranic/qigong/Reiki/etc type" energy alone. It's more of a "light, energy & info" combination that supposedly actually increases in broadness and output with distance...

Hi,

Yes,

I have done his seminars 4-5 years ago.

If you want to feel the reconnestion energy, which is quite easy to feel, just hold your hand over the reconnection book.

It`s is quite an experience to do a healig or a reconnection, but who can proove that it activates DNA?

Anyway it,was quite popular in my country for a while, but strangely enough you hardly can find anyone who is offering reconnection these days.

The real interesting thing these days is Matrix Energetics, where you often get instanteneous effects, and alot of fun. B)

Edited by tidalwave

If you want to feel the reconnestion energy, which is quite easy to feel, just hold your hand over the reconnection book.

Did you mean physically place your hands on this book?

The book seems to have mixed reviews...

Did you mean physically place your hands on this book?

The book seems to have mixed reviews...

Yes,

that`s the one.

Place your hand in the air just above the book. B)

Judy Satori

- I flinch in embarrassment whenever I hear about people like this. Charlatans.

DNA activation

- all the links I see on the web for this seems to be from people wanting to make a buck. Scamming is so easy nowadays in the age of the internet.