Sign in to follow this  
seeker

newbie from QLD Australia

Greetings to everyone,

My name is Tim and I am a student of Taijiquan under Sifu Nicholas Karram of the Heaven Man Earth Tai Ji school.

I have some training in other schools of kung fu but have found this style to be the most fulfilling physically mentally and spiritually.

My goal at present is to train diligently and correctly at the instruction of my Sifu and at some time in the distant future I hope I will be found worthy of sharing this art with others in my own branch school.

I have a wife and son and a very hectic work life, as do most of us.

Looking forward to the day when I can hang up my work boots and train full time

Becoming increasingly interested in bhuddism thanks to being able to observe how uncomplicated peaceful and serene my teachers lives are.

enough for now look forward to chatting with all of you.

Greetings to everyone,

My name is Tim and I am a student of Taijiquan under Sifu Nicholas Karram of the Heaven Man Earth Tai Ji school.

I have some training in other schools of kung fu but have found this style to be the most fulfilling physically mentally and spiritually.

My goal at present is to train diligently and correctly at the instruction of my Sifu and at some time in the distant future I hope I will be found worthy of sharing this art with others in my own branch school.

I have a wife and son and a very hectic work life, as do most of us.

Looking forward to the day when I can hang up my work boots and train full time

Becoming increasingly interested in bhuddism thanks to being able to observe how uncomplicated peaceful and serene my teachers lives are.

enough for now look forward to chatting with all of you.

Hi Tim,

Welcome to Taobums. Sifu Adam and Sidu Andy (Melbourne) are also on this website. Mal and Stigwaerd on the forums are also from QLD.

You have a great teacher to train under! Please send my kind regards to Sifu Nic and also Adam Dobson. I heard he has been recovering very quickly over the past year.

mouse

Hi Tim,

Welcome to the 'bums.

Great to see another Queenslander here, and a Tai Chi practitioner too, excellent. I'm up in Townsville learning Tong Long Kung Fu with my Sifu Ben Sue. As well as various little Taoist bits and pieces.

I'm sure you will have fun here.

Sign in to follow this