Sign in to follow this  
gossamer7

To Mal

OK Mal, here's this mornings message right here at 'Tao bums' when I tried to reply to yesterdays thread:

"The error returned was:

Sorry, you do not have permission to reply to that topic. Please make sure you have registered, validated your email address and posted an introduction in The Lobby for full access."

Now this doesn't have a damn thing to do WITH MY COMPUTER.

Further, here's my e-mail account that he hacked and took over yesterday, because it contained my information about 'Tao Bums Forum':

[email protected]

Here's the password: 7DX%#&*$@3

Just try to open it, YOU CAN'T, because he changed the PASSWORD on it.

Peace, gossamer

Edited by gossamer7

And this is my #2 account becaus eI once forgot what email I use to log into this forum and couldn't get in and had to re-create myself for an urgent question to the 'bums :lol:

Back as ME :D

So there are options.

Hopefully Sean sees some password changes between the last time you used gossamer1951 and when it was changed back to the 7DX%#&*$@3 password that I just used.

If Sean sees no password changes :-

The "zebra" guess for that is a really really really good hacker erasing their tracks.

But the "Horse" guess is your browser is trying to keep track of passwords for sites and getting confused.

(in medicine doctors sometimes think of exotic diseases "seeing a zebra" when the common disease "just a horse" fits the symptoms as well.

We will know more once we can see the times for the password changes. B)

Sorry Sean,

Never reported anything before so only just noticed

"not to be used as a method of communicating with moderators for other reasons"

Dear Mal,

This will be my last post about this subject because it's negative and dark.

This past August, I bought a Linux computer with Ubuntu on it, thinking that it MIGHT beat this guy at his own game.

If I had it do all over again, I would've bought an older MacIntosh computer, one BEFORE they got the chip in them.

Macs before about 4 years ago were hell to hack, I know this, because I had one for nine months.

Linux is OK, and the 'Hardy Heron' Operating System is kool, but the older Macs, with the old Tiger OS in them, BEFORE they used computer chips, were really great computers!

But I was taken with the Linux advertisement, and went that way instead.

It's been trouble since DAY 1.

Take it from me, the older Macs are the BEST computers made, and they are almost impossible to hack.

I've reformatted this present computer 4 times lately, trying to clean it up.

The keylogger is hidden in the BIOS, and I don't know a way to 'flash' it, because it's been "fixed" to stop at a certain point in the flashing process, and will NOT finish it.

I have a BIOS disk that supposed to do the whole process of 'flashing'.

This was done by by the Crow man.

If you have any ideas about how to clean up this PC, I'd be happy to listen.

Thanks.

Peace, gossamer

Back as ME :D

So there are options.

Hopefully Sean sees some password changes between the last time you used gossamer1951 and when it was changed back to the 7DX%#&*$@3 password that I just used.

If Sean sees no password changes :-

The "zebra" guess for that is a really really really good hacker erasing their tracks.

But the "Horse" guess is your browser is trying to keep track of passwords for sites and getting confused.

(in medicine doctors sometimes think of exotic diseases "seeing a zebra" when the common disease "just a horse" fits the symptoms as well.

We will know more once we can see the times for the password changes. B)

Sorry Sean,

Never reported anything before so only just noticed

"not to be used as a method of communicating with moderators for other reasons"

There's no way to look up password changes in the system here, sorry.

That was really anticlimactic. :lol:

But seriously try Afterdawn Forum- tech support forum.

Or call some local tech support people.

if youve been stalked across the internet for 6 years call the police/ some sort of government agency with detectives. That has to be breaking some law. ^_^

There's no way to look up password changes in the system here, sorry.

That was really anticlimactic. :lol:

Oh well, it was worth a try.

Sign in to follow this