Sign in to follow this  
dragonfire

3rd eye opening

How do you know if you have momentarily open the 3rd eye? What kind of experiences would validate that the

3rd eye was opened for a period of time.

The reason I ask is, I had a weird experience. Its usually after sleeping in the morning.

This morning, I looked into my 3rd eye or what I thought was the 3rd eye. It was like tunnel vision, shaped like an eye. Everything outside

the eye border was dark, but inside I saw beautiful colors moving about. It was like creatures swimming or floating about zipping

from one direction to the next. At first I was in ah, thinking this is cool, just watching the events. It wasn't very clear at first. Then

I focused harder to look and the eye opened up and everything was crystal clear. The images were very vibrant and colorful. I looked at what looked

like colorful vibrant fish swimming about and it almost appeared like they saw me too. After about a few minutes of this, the eye

closed. I tried to open it up, but couldn't, then I just opened my eyes.

I don't think this was a dream, as it was so crystal clear and just in the 3rd eye area. Maybe I'm wrong.

Lucid dreaming? I had a dream before this event and I remember that also, but feels different.

from what i've read and heard from others, it seems like a different experience for different people. Third Eye opening for me was the most incredible experience of my life and what started my journey from being a full-blown Atheist to ending up at the Tao.

If anyone's interested, i can share my experience in full detail. it's probably the only thing i feel confident in explaining. lol.

from what i've read and heard from others, it seems like a different experience for different people. Third Eye opening for me was the most incredible experience of my life and what started my journey from being a full-blown Atheist to ending up at the Tao.

If anyone's interested, i can share my experience in full detail. it's probably the only thing i feel confident in explaining. lol.

I would love to listen if you want to share details :)

How do you know if you have momentarily open the 3rd eye? What kind of experiences would validate that the

The reason I ask is, I had a weird experience. Its usually after sleeping in the morning.

This morning, I looked into my 3rd eye or what I thought was the 3rd eye. It was like tunnel vision, shaped like an eye. Everything outside

the eye border was dark, but inside I saw beautiful colors moving about. It was like creatures swimming or floating about zipping

from one direction to the next. At first I was in ah, thinking this is cool, just watching the events. It wasn't very clear at first. Then

I focused harder to look and the eye opened up and everything was crystal clear. The images were very vibrant and colorful. I looked at what looked

like colorful vibrant fish swimming about and it almost appeared like they saw me too. After about a few minutes of this, the eye

I don't think this was a dream, as it was so crystal clear and just in the 3rd eye area. Maybe I'm wrong.

Lucid dreaming? I had a dream before this event and I remember that also, but feels different.

Please share!

It sounds like lucid dreaming. Some of my lucid dreams start in a really similar fashion. This lucid dreaming may be a subset of, or contained within a larger 3rd eye openeing process. Stay tuned!

Hello

I have had a similar but not equal experience. In my practises in the white tiger/tigress system there is a meditation upon a point behind the eyes that is cald the ancestar hall or the original cavity. When focusing on the point I saw flaches of light.

I also had dreams about my ancestors and theire importance in my life.

Well I stopped that practise a year ago, but will continue now when I do the course with Hsi Lai.

Fire Dragon

It sounds like lucid dreaming. Some of my lucid dreams start in a really similar fashion. This lucid dreaming may be a subset of, or contained within a larger 3rd eye openeing process. Stay tuned!

Yes, I think it has to do with the 3rd eye opening soon. :)

i was always taught that The eye is an organ that is referred to as a mirror and a window to the soul. It allows one with proper knowledge to see in the body the entity and the well-being of the body. It also allows the entity within to look outward which produces protection from impending danger. Using the eye properly causes the entity to properly judge the handiwork of the mind. In fact, it produces quite a bit of independence for the body and soul (entity).

The eye performs many, many, many functions, however, in all of its functions to enhance life it can be denied just by a blink or the shutting of the eyelids. Of course this is all in the physical. There must be an eye that is in accord with Allah and His Will which is unable to deny Allah at any time, and this eye is referred to as the "Third Eye" or spiritual eye. This is an eye that deals with the essence of all things or, shall I say, that which produces all things, It is a perfect connection or avenue to Allah, the Creator, which causes mastery in whatever the endeavor may be if this eye is used properly.

this thread intrigues the heck outta me though

i was always taught that The eye is an organ that is referred to as a mirror and a window to the soul. It allows one with proper knowledge to see in the body the entity and the well-being of the body. It also allows the entity within to look outward which produces protection from impending danger. Using the eye properly causes the entity to properly judge the handiwork of the mind. In fact, it produces quite a bit of independence for the body and soul (entity).

The eye performs many, many, many functions, however, in all of its functions to enhance life it can be denied just by a blink or the shutting of the eyelids. Of course this is all in the physical. There must be an eye that is in accord with Allah and His Will which is unable to deny Allah at any time, and this eye is referred to as the "Third Eye" or spiritual eye. This is an eye that deals with the essence of all things or, shall I say, that which produces all things, It is a perfect connection or avenue to Allah, the Creator, which causes mastery in whatever the endeavor may be if this eye is used properly.

this thread intrigues the heck outta me though

Can we not tackle the whole Allah issue right now?...I mean I'm tired and ready for bed. I'm not really meaning an attack on your "faith" but .. well.. I think you get what I'm saying. I'm glad youre on the forum and welcome you with wide arms and tea that's hot all the time but for the sake of arguement can we leave things of this sort out of the forum? I really dislike hearing praise Jesus and praise Allah just because it's debunked so easily. I'm happy you have faith but can you please please please leave what you said out of the forum? I know of a certain someone who can deny Allah all day long every day of the week but is able to do amazing AMAZING THINGS. There are people on this forum that can and will tell Allah to kiss their bare cheeks and are able to do amazing things....Please...let's not talk the state of Islam right now

I should add that it's been over 7 months since and things have definitely changed in and around my cranium. For instance, for a couple of months after the awakening, i felt a lot of pressure between my eyes, like a huge zit was about to grow, or like a person had a finger pressing against it. I also experienced various throbbing sensations around my head while meditating.

Nowadays during meditation, whenever i see waves of light in my mind's eye, once it leaves the frame of my mind's eye, i can feel its energy flowing along the same path beyond my vision along the membrane of my skin. After meditation it feels as if i've got a magnetic weight hanging from between my eyes as well as the lower back of my head. These have been the physical manifestations, the metaphysical have been mostly in dreams - occasional psychic dreams, but mostly dreams where i feel a strong communication occurring between my personality and my soul. Also, auras seem to visible to me now, which is really f'n trippy.

Another subject of note is the research done by Dr. Rick Strassman. I've read DMT: The Spirit Molecule in which he theorizes that at the point of death, the pineal gland, which is heavily guarded against stress, experiences so much stress that it releases large doses of DMT (dimethyltryptamine) and his theory is that when this occurs, consciousness is transported through a micro-wormhole in the pineal to another place in the universe. Many of the participants in the study experienced this, as well as communication with other beings.

After reading DMT as well as Inner-paths to Outer-space, i attempted to brew Ayahuasca tea. Ordered bannister caapi as well as chacruna from an online botany company, but unfortunately the plants were too old and the potency had diminished so we didn't get the experience we wanted. Ended up being a complete waste of money.

Also, two weeks after my third eye awakening, I experienced sleep paralysis, something I haven't experienced since I was a kid, but this time I surprisingly was able to break out of the paralysis, and as i moved to get up I saw what I can only describe as two smiling pale-green faced alien beings in my mind's eye. I still have no idea what exactly this means.

Also, two weeks after my third eye awakening, I experienced sleep paralysis, something I haven't experienced since I was a kid, but this time I surprisingly was able to break out of the paralysis, and as i moved to get up I saw what I can only describe as two smiling pale-green faced alien beings in my mind's eye. I still have no idea what exactly this means.

I've also heard of others being able to see aliens after their 3rd eye was open as well. I know mine is not opened yet, but something is definitely happening.

Heya DragonFire ... your experience and perception of this event was so close to my own that it sent goosebumps across my skin.

My initial 'opening' came about through a spontaneous qigung session wherein I directed the most intense flow of energy from my hands into my third eye area with the result that my 'third eye' was blown open once and for all. In the time that followed this I had numerous encounters with the eye that you are refering to. In time allow yourself to enter into and pass through that eye.

Be sure not to try and force anything though ... steady as she goes captain. Especially in this time I would recommend you practice as much grounding as possible and give attention to the 'purity' in your environment and activities.

Congratulations DragonFire ... you have reached a guidepost.

Some very interesting experiences here, thanks for sharing them!

I too have experienced some of the milder accounts relating to energy and the opening of the third eye, although I have yet to see little green aliens. :unsure: One thing though, that is pretty freaky a vision to see in the quietitude of one's training; how is one to deal with this experience? Just try and forget it, or acknowledge it and then quickly dismiss this event? I remember Glenn Morris in 'Path Notes...' spoke of something similar.

Be sure not to try and force anything though ... steady as she goes captain. Especially in this time I would recommend you practice as much grounding as possible and give attention to the 'purity' in your environment and activities.

By 'grounding' what exactly is your interpretation of this concept, as I know people can interpret this differently? Do you mean seated meditation?

Thanks.

Edited by Yuen Biao

Some very interesting experiences here, thanks for sharing them!

I too have experienced some of the milder accounts relating to energy and the opening of the third eye, although I have yet to see little green aliens. :unsure: One thing though, that is pretty freaky a vision to see in the quietitude of one's training; how is one to deal with this experience? Just try and forget it, or acknowledge it and then quickly dismiss this event? I remember Glenn Morris in 'Path Notes...' spoke of something similar.

I would tend to agree on the suggestion of not making a big deal of such experiences. The real experience, or the level on which the experience takes place, is infinitely more subtle then the theories and explanations we are compelled to contrive. By acting like nothing took place can help to avoid unnecessary wastage of the gift of energy provided within the experience.

By 'grounding' what exactly is your interpretation of this concept, as I know people can interpret this differently? Do you mean seated meditation?

Thanks.

Thank you for asking. Undoubtedly there are many effective techniques to ground ones energy. What works best for me is standing qigong and taiji, though I have been known to hug the occasional tree :D

I had what my teacher calls a third eye flaring just as I was beginning spiritual work. This happened around 2000 and came about after I had decided to explore meditation and spiritual work after being interested in it for a while, but not engaging in it.

There was a build up of intensity in my entire energy. At the time I was doing a meditation I got out of the book, "Teachings of a Grandmaster" where I stared at a flame for 2 minutes then closed my eyes and tried to focus on the image of the flame until I couldn't see it anymore, open my eyes and stare at the flame again and so on. This actually, if you think about it, is a third eye practice as you focus your inner awareness on the third eye.

Anyway to my experiences:

* A feeling of intense energy in my body

*Couldn't sleep, like drinking 20 coffees in one day,

*Experienced an outpouring of creativity. I would sit up and write poetry and paint until 4am in the morning

*Extremely focused and wilfull with whatever I was doing

*I could see white specs of light in front of me, like little beings. These may have been elementals I was seeing.

*I saw a nature being at the beach where I used to play as a child and I could see it's radius of influence around the rocks and had an experience of it talking to me, not with words, just knowing - but it directly communicated with me and remembered me from when I was a child playing in the rocks

*Very intuitive, like being guided by energy. I would walk into a book shop and pick spiritual books up like I knew exactly which one to pick out. There was no sense of being channelled or guided by a being, just a sense of Will and certainty and surety like I had never experienced before

*When I was doing a relaxation practice involving body awareness I had a possible flash back of a past life with a sword going through my stomach. This was a shock because I was so relaxed and it came out of nowhere, I was actually sensing my belly as a pool of water and drops of water going into my belly pool.

*A general sense of Awakening and speeding up of my entire body of energy and mind

Note: This lasted about 1-2 weeks and gradually settled down. I did, however seek assistance on my path and I have been training under the guidance of Dr Samuel Sagan - who has written a textbook on Awakening the Third Eye - for 10 years.

Oh and I remembered that I actually had to get advice on how to ground my energy as it was very intense for me. I went to the beach and placed my hands on some large rocks and let some of the energy dissipate into the earth.

Edited by Pure Spirit
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this