Sign in to follow this  
DanC

Choosing Life: Guidelines to Avoiding Extinction

On a previous post somebody mentioned this book by Michael Frost, so I did a search and found this website www.choosinglife.com and I was very impressed with what I read, Im still new to the Tao and thought this book will help me on my path. Has anyone read it and if so what were your opinions of it.

Daniel

On a previous post somebody mentioned this book by Michael Frost, so I did a search and found this website www.choosinglife.com and I was very impressed with what I read, Im still new to the Tao and thought this book will help me on my path. Has anyone read it and if so what were your opinions of it.

Daniel

6005[/snapback]

YEah that was me, not many people know about this book.

But this is one of the best books i ever read in my life, if not the best. This dude studied unter mantak chia and ni hua ching, the two foremost taoist masters, perhaps, in the world...you wont regret getting this book, everyone!

Yep it was you who recommended it, now Im really hanging to read this book,

can you tell me a little more about the book covers.

Damn, it covers everything from tracing martial arts back to africa (egypt) with kun tao, to the origin of mankind!

Read it for yourself, it is a lot to comprehend! I cant explain it!

He has a great set of physical stuff too, lung expansion, healing sounds, orbit, the taoist "keep fit" set is like qigong yoga, EXTREMELY powerful!

His video teaches how to laugh with different frequencies for each chakra, thats the best!...great video.

The book can be a little boring at times unless your are african american, becuase he talks a lot about the darkness.

But he comes through with some serious light!

Sign in to follow this