Sign in to follow this  
h.uriahr

Obama's birth certificate

Ok so I voted AGAINST Obama and this issue has come up over his birth certificate...It seems a bit fishy that it's been sealed. Any reasons as to why a President Elects birth certificate should be sealed?

I ask myself what does the Tao have to say about the matter ...

and hear only wind....

B)

this one probably belongs in the Off Topic section

Ok so I voted AGAINST Obama and this issue has come up over his birth certificate...It seems a bit fishy that it's been sealed. Any reasons as to why a President Elects birth certificate should be sealed?

Maybe he has club feet or is missing some toes?

I ask myself what does the Tao have to say about the matter ...

and hear only wind....

B)

this one probably belongs in the Off Topic section

And penile enlargement doesnt??

oh yeah - you see, in his birth certificate he keeps his secret plan on how to take over the world and reveal himself as a muslim. I think you should pack and flee the country asap 'cause once he gets to be in that presidential seat he's gonna step all over Dubya's incredible legacy and then we'll be totally screwed.

Edited by orb

Actually, it is an interesting question.

And the copy his campaign provided only seems to fuel more rumors, as it frankly does look like some modern repro with computer font.

bobirthcertificate.jpg

In fact, there appears to be the date, JUN 6, 2007, bleeding through the backside on the bottom.

Now a new copy doesn't make it invalid, but it sure doesn't help any with quelling rumors, though... :lol:

Edited by vortex

I think he's not shown it because under name it says "Antichrist" :lol:

Who knows where this Obama antichrist connection came from? :lol:

And you know if he really does plan to do good then I don't think it should matter if he was born in another country, however if I were to pick someone to run the USA I would have picked Ron Paul

a) it is very depressing to find the top two threads to be this and penis enlargement

B) if you get a copy certificate it will not look like an original

Actually, it is an interesting question.

And the copy his campaign provided only seems to fuel more rumors, as it frankly does look like some modern repro with computer font.

bobirthcertificate.jpg

In fact, there appears to be the date, JUN 6, 2007, bleeding through the backside on the bottom.

Now a new copy doesn't make it invalid, but it sure doesn't help any with quelling rumors, though... :lol:

Natal Haxagram for Barack Obama based on his birth certificate.

Hexagram 25,

INNOCENCE

THUNDER

Inner Hexagram is 52,

KEEPING STILL

MOUNTAIN over MOUNTAIN

Resultant Hexagram 17,

FOLLOWING

LAKE over THUNDER

Without the Penis there'd be no Tao :)

B)

though you do have a point

Priceless!!! :D

My birth certificate from about the same era, was typed with a manual Royal typewriter as were almost all documents in the early 60's. The above document looks like it is a product of a digital printer. That being said, I find it hard to believe that Mr Obama would have gotten this far if he did not meet the qualifications for president of the US.

Its only Natural for somebody to Favour & lean more towads their own culture/colour. And obama will be no different.

so what, all the past presidents have been white

give us minorities a chance

B)

Shouldn't someone in such a position at least be:

Smart

Compassionate

Sensible

Charismatic

I think, this time, at least the coming president has, at least, the above features.

Don't think the other one had any of the above.

And also, is it better to have someone in such a position who knows how to manipulate people So that they choose to vote for him/her?

I'll leave the question open so maybe some people can think about it more .....

I've said 'enough' i think at least, the rest is up to everyone else. :)

Irecently got a copy of my BC and it is pretty much the same --

I hope he can find the way thru these dark and difficult times-

I voted for Nader (In NJ... BHO didn't need my vote) and wept for joy when he made his speach in Chicago!

I SAY HURAH FOR THE WHOLE WORLD -GWB WAS THE WORST PRES EVER IN MY EXPERIENCE-

peace

I voted for Nader (In NJ... BHO didn't need my vote)
Good for you!

I voted Indy too. B)

Lots of ignorant people think it's a wasted vote - but what they don't realize is that if a candidate gets 5% of the popular vote - then next election they get federal funding and a real shot. And I feel at some point we need a REAL change - which means a grassroots 3rd party!

Others falsely think it "steals" votes away from Democrats. Again, this might only be true in battleground swingvote states. But in landslide states where the vote is heavily one way or the other, you're actually wasting your vote if you DON'T vote Indy! Cuz otherwise, it is overkill for the winning side or not enough to boost the losing side...

And all of this goes back to my point that...most American voters are politically-illiterate and not qualified to vote. They don't understand politics, our election system or where the candidates really stand.

About his birth certificate . . .

If it was really sealed - it's probably just for some silly reason.

Like his mom was white, his grandparents at the hospital were white, it was 50 years ago and they checked "white" under the race box, and don't want to deal with the nonsense that it would incur.

Priceless!!! :D

My birth certificate from about the same era, was typed with a manual Royal typewriter as were almost all documents in the early 60's. The above document looks like it is a product of a digital printer. That being said, I find it hard to believe that Mr Obama would have gotten this far if he did not meet the qualifications for president of the US.

Actually, he is a secret Taoist.

Obama is Like Spinning Plates

While you make pretty speeches,

I'm being cut to shreds.

You feed me to the lions,

a delicate balance

When this just feels like spinning plates.

I'm living in cloud cuckoo land.

And this just feels like spinning plates

Our bodies floating down the muddy river.

About his birth certificate . . .

If it was really sealed - it's probably just for some silly reason.

Like his mom was white, his grandparents at the hospital were white, it was 50 years ago and they checked "white" under the race box, and don't want to deal with the nonsense that it would incur.

There's no way that it has anything to do with something small and insignificant such as his race.

Sign in to follow this