whitecrow

Powers growing at exponential rate... please help!

Earth Accepts,

Moon Reflects,

Sun Shines,

Star Guides,

Universe Expands.

Dark Earth Expels,

Dark Moon Absorbs,

Dark Sun Engulfs,

Dark Star Disguises,

Dark Universe Contracts.

Sublime Earth Stabilizes,

Sublime Moon Attunes,

Sublime Sun Energizes,

Sublime Star Inspires,

Sublime Universe Humbles.

Please in need of some humbling energy... anybody out there?

Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Bill Hicks

1961-1994

neuron-galaxy.jpg

Edited by mwight

Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Bill Hicks

1961-1994

neuron-galaxy.jpg

obviously, Mr. Hicks didn't go to Norway.

h

Bill Hicks

1961-1994

There is no doubt we are part of a greater whole.

On staying grounded in the face of awakening perceptions:

Remember that you are who you are for a reason, that your life is yours because you needed it and deserved it, and nothing can erase your humanity if you don't let it.

Find something in your daily mundane life you care about, maybe something involving helping people. Use your purpose in life and your pet projects as an anchor to relate all your new experiences to. You are not given power for no reason; find that reason and I expect that your experiences should become less overwhelming and threatening.

The only way out is through to the other side, so don't try to fight the flow. Your expectations and mode of perception manifest themselves in the character of your experiences, so be aware of yourself, keep an open mind, have a little faith, and smile often :D !

Also, getting out into nature has a way of making the process a little smoother.

I feel your pain; I believe you and I are going through a similar time.

Much peace and love

MWight,

Bro, you should put togther all your articles and informtion you find into a file or book and save it all. or maybe write a book on something you have awesome information that proves things scientifically by far you give usually the best information as well some others here.

Ape