wudangquan

Wudang Supreme 7 Star Qigong

Ok, I put up 4 out of the 5 videos already.

You can see them at http://www.taoisttraining.com . . .

A couple of things:

1. The video of the master of this system who lives in a cave turned out to be to dark, so I invited his son over to film these.

2. It's in Chinese. I don't have time or the desire to translate it, sorry. If you're really serious about Taoist cultivation you should at least start trying to learn to read Chinese, IMHO. When reading texts the depth of language is much more significant, especially in older pre-50's Chinese.

3. This guy and is father are NOT my main teacher. I just saw this thread about the 7 stars/neckbones or whatever and I knew that this old man lives in the cave here at Wudang and does 7 star Qigong so I thought I would try and give something that might be useful to one or two people here.

Thank you very much for posting this, it is very much appreciated. Though are you or someone else able to give a brief explanation of it's use or purpose?

Regards.

Ok, I put up 4 out of the 5 videos already.

You can see them at http://www.taoisttraining.com . . .

A couple of things:

1. The video of the master of this system who lives in a cave turned out to be to dark, so I invited his son over to film these.

2. It's in Chinese. I don't have time or the desire to translate it, sorry. If you're really serious about Taoist cultivation you should at least start trying to learn to read Chinese, IMHO. When reading texts the depth of language is much more significant, especially in older pre-50's Chinese.

3. This guy and is father are NOT my main teacher. I just saw this thread about the 7 stars/neckbones or whatever and I knew that this old man lives in the cave here at Wudang and does 7 star Qigong so I thought I would try and give something that might be useful to one or two people here.

Thanks Wudangguan this is really interesting. I know you don't want to translate anything but could you at least give a clue as what the significance of the 7 stars is.

Cheers.

Hi Wudang,

Thanks very much, i have one question that is important to me that i would like to know deeper if you could ask?

The deeper meaning of holding the Chi Ball and playing the chi ball? In both of my arts one is buddhist and the other Daoist the name represents a Lion toying with a ball. I would like to know energetically and spiritually how its all fits togeher.

regards

Ape

Hey y'all . . .

I just wanted to show you some of the movements.

I know the form and some details, but I am not the close student of the father so it's kind of inappropriate for me to say to much.

The way that things kind of work is that all of the guys teaching publically are basically 15th generation of san feng pai, and probably most are more oriented towards wushu. Although I respect all of those 15g's I am not studying with them, and kind of learn some other things.

A few of the oldsters know who I am, and I can get them to discuss or show me some things when the issue arises (and share it here), but I don't want to jeopardize my connections outside the commercial realm by speaking out of turn about things that I don't have much right to speak about.

Hope that makes sense and people understand.

I could definitely translate that one, but just don't have time. Right now I'm working on the translation and editing of my own teachers neigong system. In a few hours I will put some video up here of him showing about his sitting meditation (Rain has seen it already).

Just now I don't have time to translate other peoples stuff and it's not really my place to speculate or talk about things that they didn't share in the video. I really don't mean to bait and switch though . . . I just have to be respectful of other peoples lines.

Will post another video from my teacher about the sitting meditation later though.

Hey y'all . . .

I just wanted to show you some of the movements.

I know the form and some details, but I am not the close student of the father so it's kind of inappropriate for me to say to much.

The way that things kind of work is that all of the guys teaching publically are basically 15th generation of san feng pai, and probably most are more oriented towards wushu. Although I respect all of those 15g's I am not studying with them, and kind of learn some other things.

A few of the oldsters know who I am, and I can get them to discuss or show me some things when the issue arises (and share it here), but I don't want to jeopardize my connections outside the commercial realm by speaking out of turn about things that I don't have much right to speak about.

Hope that makes sense and people understand.

I could definitely translate that one, but just don't have time. Right now I'm working on the translation and editing of my own teachers neigong system. In a few hours I will put some video up here of him showing about his sitting meditation (Rain has seen it already).

Just now I don't have time to translate other peoples stuff and it's not really my place to speculate or talk about things that they didn't share in the video. I really don't mean to bait and switch though . . . I just have to be respectful of other peoples lines.

Will post another video from my teacher about the sitting meditation later though.