mwight

A Very Awesome Read On Scientific Studies For Qigong

http://www.scribd.com/doc/192882/Tai-Chi-Q...Experimentation

an excerpt:

With the aid of the electric charge detector, it was found that Laogong was full of

electrostatic charge when Lin Housheng emitted qi. The polarity changed along with the

change of physiological status. When Lin Housheng felt comfortable, there was an

increase of negative charge and when he held the qi, there was an increase of positive

charge. This suggested that the bioelectricity emitted by a well-trained qigong master

could rearrange the doublets (bipolar particles) of living substance at the acupoint area

from randomness to a specific order.

Edited by mwight

seeing as one master in these studies was able to generate huge levels of electrostatic energy, I've been reading up on lightning, electrostatic energy, and Van de Graaff generators.

Does this not look eerily similar to how the micro cosmic orbit technique works????

563px-Van_de_graaf_generator.svg.png

awaken_healing_energy_through_the_tao.jpg

Schematic view of a classical Van de Graaff generator.

1) hollow metal sphere

2) upper electrode

3) upper roller (for example in acrylic glass)

4) side of the belt with positive charges

5) opposite side of the belt with negative charges

6) lower roller (metal)

7) lower electrode (ground)

8) spherical device with negative charges, used to discharge the main sphere

9) spark produced by the difference of potentials

Q3xHKsjXLsA

Here is an interesting video of using a miniature Van de Graaff generator to generate electrostatic energy and levitate objects.

Is anyone else here thinking that electrostatic may be related to chi?

Edited by mwight

I've been playing with a van de graaff now for a some time, had some weird experiences I am almost certain that electrostatic is what masters are talking about when they talk about yin and yang chi.

I was doing some studio setup last night, testing cables with an ohmmeter and my buddy put the electrodes on his skin...so for shits & giggles, after cables were tested I took the electrodes and put them on my laogong points and found that I could make the values change intentionally. at rest the value hovered around a certain value, but with a yang intention the resistance went up, yin it went down but it was harder to do than the latter method. most interesting thing about it was when I did it, it was in a pulsating fashion whether I wanted it to be that way or not. I could drive the value up or down, but it would always change, snap back a bit, change again, snap back a bit...I forgot to see if my friend could do the same thing, he was out walking his dog while I was messing with it :lol: