jn752

Hello from Sedona

Hello. I live in Sedona and have learned Kunlun from 2 attendees at Max's last class here and from the book. I'm looking forward to the next class so I can learn directly from Max.

But in the meantime, I practice K1 every day for an hour. I just learned about Red Phoenix and have do that for 2 days now.

My questions is about the Red Phoenix in conjunction with K1. Is it recommended to do it before or after the K1? And are there are suggestions as to how many times a month to do it, like the Red Sun? (The book says to only do Red Sun twice a month.)

Thank you for any help or insights.

:)

jn752,

Welcome to taobums!

Red Phoenix isn't a practice that is intended to be taught separately from the transmission and it has a lot of lineage presence to it so don't mess with it until you take a Max class.

Your pal,

Yoda

Hello. I live in Sedona and have learned Kunlun from 2 attendees at Max's last class here and from the book. I'm looking forward to the next class so I can learn directly from Max.

But in the meantime, I practice K1 every day for an hour. I just learned about Red Phoenix and have do that for 2 days now.

My questions is about the Red Phoenix in conjunction with K1. Is it recommended to do it before or after the K1? And are there are suggestions as to how many times a month to do it, like the Red Sun? (The book says to only do Red Sun twice a month.)

Thank you for any help or insights.

:)

Sounds like good advice. Thanks much for the assistance.