Sign in to follow this  
steve

Whale Wars

I'd like to mention to everyone that there is a TV series starting tonight at 9pm EST called Whale Wars on Animal Planet about Paul Watson and the Sea Shepard Society's battle against Japanese whalers in the Antarctic. I'm currently reading a book about this called Whale Warriors which is quite good. I bet the series will be worth watching.

"Paul Watson and the Sea Shepard" thats the crew that was in Sharkwater? yes.

Vital, and scary, work.

It looked good up until it showed 2 crew members jumping on board the whaler and then I called bullshit because it's obviously suicide in doing so. All these reality shows are full of it anyway. The Axmen is cool unless you actually know people who are in that line of work and then find out 99 percent of stuff they do on the show, is exactly that, for show. Cops is the only show I have mild faith in it being real but then again I get my doubts sometimes with it too. Whale Wars is pretty much IMO fake fake fake. It's kind of like the nerdy kid who weighs a hundred pounds wet trying to beat up the football team. I really called Bull Shitake when they jumped on board the whaler who has an enormous crew, why would they do that? Especially when at sea because had it been real, the whaler crew couldve killed ever member on board that crap boat and sank it. Oh and it's stupid to fly a black flag with a skull on it too.

Edited by h.uriahr

Sign in to follow this