Sign in to follow this  
thelerner

Reality and Rice

In his books on water and how they respond to human thought, Emoto found rice also responded. The white rice was put in a sealed unrefrigerated containers. The one smiled upon and told 'good' rice had a mellow fermented smell to it. The rice called 'bad' rotted. The rice just left alone rotted ever worse.

According to Emoto this has been replicated many times by school children. I googled and couldn't find any people who had done the rice experiment.

Would anyone here like to try it and report back? Cost 3 container & 20 cents of rice. Time needed? I don't know a month maybe.

If 2 others agree, I'll do it to. Being of a sceptical nature, I am perhaps less likely to be successful.

What do you think? Time to cook the rice?

Peace

Michael

I have my doubts about the water experiment. It sounds embarrassing to the rest of us new agers.

Actually I changed my mind. This sounds cheesy but I just can't call the rice bad. I am a wimp and it makes me too sad.

Yes that does sound cheesy and wimpy. I want you to tell that rice, its weak, lazy and you're not going to take it any more.

Or you can just act extra loving to Rice Bowl #1. Movies, sweet talk, I know you're celebate, but maybe showing it a good time.

Kidding, kidding. You have closer relationship w/ herbs and plants then most of us. I respect that. Oh you should see Sky High. The young heroes girl friend is a second generation heroine. When offered breakfast w/ sausage she tells the main characters parents, "My mom talks to animals, they say they don't like to be eaten."

Its a great kids movie. One of the best I've seen recently.

Peas

Michael

Yoda, that embarassment to new agers has sold millions of copies and made its author big $$.

I'm thinkiing about Talking to Rocks. I swear they move slightly to the North when they like what I say and South when they disagree. I have PHOTOS!

This is why less opinionated people should also do the experiment.

Peas

Michael

Dontca know anything?

Your supposed to talk to plants, they like it and grow better. Every successful backyard gardener knows this, and so did the farmers of old. Its the same idea with water or rice or whatever...(your organs hmmmm) you smile and talk to them and tell them you love them and they grow better.

Works for everything...try it on your partner, or a stranger.

In my experience only death and taxes work on everything.

I dig common and even uncommon sense, but blind faith has a way of making you walk off cliffs.

So Turbo, want to get in on the GREAT RICE EXPERIMENT?

Michael

Sign in to follow this