Sign in to follow this  
lalalo

Impressions

Hello all,

I am not sure what has brought me here to this forum. My understanding of the word Tao is no understanding. It is being with being. This movement of being. I have always thought at least, this is the meaning of Tao. I think this is why, when this particular forum was brought to my attention, I have found my way here. This movement that I am describing is not just a movement that I feel that I, from a fixed position can be aware of. My fixed position is not seperate from this movement. I dare say i am learning about the significance, the extraodinary reality of this description, and to do so with others who are also one with this movement.

lalalo

Hello all,

I am not sure what has brought me here to this forum. My understanding of the word Tao is no understanding. It is being with being. This movement of being. I have always thought at least, this is the meaning of Tao. I think this is why, when this particular forum was brought to my attention, I have found my way here. This movement that I am describing is not just a movement that I feel that I, from a fixed position can be aware of. My fixed position is not seperate from this movement. I dare say i am learning about the significance, the extraodinary reality of this description, and to do so with others who are also one with this movement.

lalalo

well that is sort of interesting. Being asked to introduce oneself to a new forum, and not one person bothering to respond, with a welcome or acknowledgment, to this hello and introduction.

Well hello lalalo, whoever you are, whoever you arent, welcome and enjoy your stay.

lalalo,

Hey, I just joined taobums too so it seems weird to "welcome" you in per-se, but I thought I'd say HI.

Hope I see ya around!

Sign in to follow this