voidisyinyang

Potassium Secret

Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality, trans. by Charles Luk states NO SALT. This is what I adhered to when I did intensive qigong training in the fall of 2000. Then in CIA mind control scientist Dr. Andrija Puharich's book BEYOND TELEPATHY he argues that the secret of creating brain plasma (electromagnetic light) is by increasing potassium since it ionizes the protons to bend spacetime. He's relying on some quantum math plus some relativity. Obviously not eating salt is pretty tricky in this day and age because if you eat grain, much less meat, you need salt to counter act the acid. Otherwise you can get enough sodium from veggies and I just used BRAGGS soy seasoning to make sure I got enough sodium. So now I come across this:

http://www.kabencompany.com/article-RII-sa...acid-print.html

And then I discovered that the use of potassium in the above link creates potassium hydroxide, which is also the easiest way to create an alkaline fuel cell. So then I realized that the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system act as the electrodes with potassium hydroxide to create the electromagnetic energy, thereby turning the body-mind into a fuel cell: Alchemy.

it occurs to me that this could lead to kidney failure if people dont know what their doing. i think too much of one or the other (potassium or salt) can cause this effect.

Could you possible explain your findings in more detail drew, possibly addressing the above information. :)

something interesting ive picked up in my journeys:

Sea salt is an essential nutrient. table salt is processed at high temperatures, and undergoes a chemical reaction making it useless to the body.

thanks ^_^

Edited by phore

Maybe it's about and ideal ratio between certain minerals.

And maybe and eating habit can lend itself for that very well. (a taoist recipe book anyone?) :)

But first... to find out the ideal ratio's first and the ways to do that first.

----

Add: Maybe it's about the body adjusting itself for another kind of balance, if that's what you, over time, use it to.

And maybe it is a bit of both and who knows...more.

----

Note: I have read somewhere that you need more potassium than sodium, anyway (a couple of times more potassium as sodium)

Edited by froggie

Mwight -- that's fascinating since John Chang says he's just like an electrical eel. Since it's not a nerve cell but a specialized cell one might think the brain uses the glial cells instead of neurons -- but then the last link I gave details the POSITIVE FEEDBACK of potassium and calcium in PHOTORECEPTOR cells. It states the same connection channel also acts as a safety brake against neuron signaling -- but one could imagine that if the whole body is built up as stacks of cation-charged (potassium) neuron channels then this would create a fuel cell.

http://www.zetatalk.com/food/tfood33h.htm

And then the magnesium in chlorophyll activates the photoreceptors for bioluminescence:

http://ndt.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/13/1/53

Edited by drew hempel

Mwight -- that's fascinating since John Chang says he's just like an electrical eel. Since it's not a nerve cell but a specialized cell one might think the brain uses the glial cells instead of neurons -- but then the last link I gave details the POSITIVE FEEDBACK of potassium and calcium in PHOTORECEPTOR cells. It states the same connection channel also acts as a safety brake against neuron signaling -- but one could imagine that if the whole body is built up as stacks of cation-charged (potassium) neuron channels then this would create a fuel cell.

http://www.zetatalk.com/food/tfood33h.htm

And then the magnesium in chlorophyll activates the photoreceptors for bioluminescence:

http://ndt.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/13/1/53

I wonder what that would be in layman's terms? ;)

Well it's a good question. So the number of protons in a molecule can not be changed which means a cation gives up electrons making it positively charged and also creating electricity in the process. Potassium stored in the neurons is considered the potential or stored energy of the signal but now that this feedback loop has been discovered it means that stored energy can be increased -- in all the cells of the body.

All I know is that TAOIST YOGA: ALCHEMY AND IMMORTALITY states NO SALT and that's what I followed. I worked really well but it was very strict. I was in grad school, worked only 10 hours a week, had plenty of money and time -- so I could practice tons and was getting the energy transmission from http://springforestqigong.com as well.

Now then electromagnetic pollution -- modern technology -- works by anions -- not cations -- it works by increasing the electron load in the body so that there's MORE electrons compared to protons and neutrons.

This makes sense since free radicals cause ageing by increasing the electron load:

http://www.exrx.net/Nutrition/Antioxidants/Introduction.html

Edited by drew hempel

I've been using Zeta Crystals, and they seem to help increase energy. If you want to have less sodium, then I found a recipe for a zeta solution online where you just take tripotassium phosphate and mix it with water.

Note: I have read somewhere that you need more potassium than sodium, anyway (a couple of times more potassium as sodium)
You need both (& both KCl & NaCl are technically "salts," btw). But, you do want more potassium than sodium - I've read from 3:2 to 3:1 or so.

So, I definitely wouldn't eliminate salts from my diet, or sodium completely. However, I would shoot for a healthier K:Na ratio of 3:2 to 3:1 or so...

BTW, I love finding "secrets" "hidden" in laymen's terms. They're there if you know what to look for. And I just realized the literal connection between "POSITIVE FEEDBACK" or "POSITIVITY" in general and...positively-charged cations! Whereby, positive ions that strip electrons off pathogens are also the operating principle behind ionic "colloidal" silver, ionic footbaths, oxidants, positive DC Zappers, etc. So, being "positive" literally means to maintain an alkaline pH with plenty of positive ions... B)

Edited by vortex

I remember 3:1 also, but also higher, 5:1 to 8:1 or even higher up to 11:1 or so. i think it was to do with sports, but i'm not sure. and also the ratios between *everything* like potassium to sodium, calcium to magnesium, calcium to potassium, magnesium to potassium, and so on .... it's quite a lot and quite a science, really.

Well the link I gave states that Dr. Lynda Frassetto considers the amount of potassium sold in the product mentioned to not be enough. So I searched her name and potassium and got another paper referencing her, stating:

For example, calcium, potassium and protein intakes were two to three times higher than current intake levels, while sodium intake was seven times lower. These diets were balanced high protein, high mineral, high phyto-nutrient, alkalizing diets. Overall, infact, researchers report that 87% of likely prehistoric diets provided an excess of base while contemporary Westernized diets provide an excess of acid (8).

http://wideturn.com/?p=6

Edited by drew hempel

Guest winpro07

photo receptor of the pineal take up fluorine, or flouride when iodine is not present in the blood. Fluorines calcify the pineal. Tiny piezoelectric calcite crystals in brain fluid/ inner ear, and endocryn gland luminess, and amplify infrared as neural signal...

table salt is sodium, and sodium chloride.

Chlorine hardens the bones, and skull -less light gets in.

Main source of fluoride, and chlorine is hot shower.

Bromine is in fertaliser, pesticide, and gased into grain cyloes.

Bromine shuts off the thyroid.

carbon filters remove enough chlorine, and reverse osmosis removes fluoride. Berkey filters take out all fluoride too.

These three halogens are the real cause of our spititual sleep, and are now found in nearly everything.

takes only one fluorine ion to shock the pineal

:lol: Once again in Laymans terms please?

Eg: Eat more... Have less... Bananas are Awsome.... pot roast is for Muggles...

I Love your brains :)

Actually are brains good? What about the pineal?

Seth Ananda

Guest winpro07

The Center for Decisions

The most important topic for the shamans who lived in Mexico in ancient times, and for all the shamans of don Juan's lineage, was the center for decisions. Shamans are convinced, by the practical results of their endeavors, that there is a spot on the human body which accounts for decision making, the V spot-the area on the crest of the sternum at the base of the neck, where the clavicles meet to form a letter V. It is a center where energy is rarefied to the point of being tremendously subtle, and it stores a specific type of energy which shamans are incapable of defining. They are utterly certain, however, that they can feet the presence of that energy, and its effects. It is the belief of shamans that this special energy is always pushed out of that center very early in the lives of human beings, and it never returns to it, thus depriving human beings of something perhaps more important than all the energy of the other centers combined: the capacity to make decisions.

In relation to the issue of making decisions, don Juan expressed the hard opinion of the sorcerers of his lineage. Their observations, over the centuries, had led them to conclude that human beings are incapable of making decisions, and that for this reason, they have created the social order: gigantic institutions that assume responsibility for decision making. They let those gigantic institutions decide for them, and they merely fulfil the decisions already made on their behalf.

The V spot at the base of the neck was, for those shamans, a place of such importance that they rarely touched it with their hands; if it was touched, the touch was ritualistic and always performed by someone else with the aid of an object. They used highly polished pieces of hardwood or polished bones of animals, utilizing the round head of the bone so as to have an object of the perfect contour, the size of the hollow spot on the neck. They would press with those bones or pieces of wood to create pressure on the borders of that hollow spot. Those objects were also used, although rarely, for self-massage, or for what we understand nowadays as acupressure.

"How did they come to find out that that hollow spot is the center for decisions?" I asked don Juan once.

"Every center of energy in the body," he replied, "Shows a concentration of energy; a sort of vortex of energy, like a funnel that actually seems to rotate counterclockwise from the perspective of the seer who gazes into it. The strength of a particular center depends on the force of that movement. If it barely moves, the center is exhausted, depleted of energy.

"When the sorcerers of ancient times," don Juan continued, "were scanning the body with their seeing eye, they noticed the presence of those vortexes. They became very curious about them, and made a map of them."

"Are there many such centers in the body, don Juan?" I asked.

"There are hundreds of them," he replied, "if not thousands! One can say that a human being is nothing else but a conglomerate of thousands of twirling vortexes, some of them so very small that they are, let's say, like pinholes, but very important pinholes. Most of the vortexes are vortexes of energy. Energy flows freely through them, or is stuck in them. There are, however, six which are so enormous that they deserve special treatment. They are centers of life and vitality. Energy there is never stuck, but sometimes the supply of energy is so scarce that the center barely rotates."

Don Juan explained that those enormous centers of vitality were located on six areas of the body. He enumerated them in terms of the importance that shamans accorded them. The first was on the area of the liver and gallbladder; the second on the area of the pancreas and spleen; the third on the area of the kidneys and adrenals; and the fourth on the hollow spot at the base of the neck on the frontal part of the body. The fifth was around the womb, and the sixth was on the top of the head.

The fifth center, pertinent only to women, had, according to what don Juan said, a special kind of energy that gave sorcerers the impression of liquidness. It was a feature that only some women had. It seemed to serve as a natural filter that screened out superfluous influences.

The sixth center, located on top of the head, don Juan described as something more than an anomaly, and refrained absolutely from having anything to do with it. He portrayed it as possessing not a circular vortex of energy, like the others, but a pendulumlike, back-and-forth movement somehow reminiscent of the beating of a heart.

"Why is the energy of that center so different, don Juan?" I asked him.

"That sixth center of energy," he said, "doesn't quite belong to man. You see, we human beings are under siege, so to speak. That center has been taken over by an invader, an unseen predator. And the only way to overcome this predator is by fortifying all the other centers."

"Isn't it a bit paranoiac to feel that we are under siege, don Juan?" I asked.

"Well maybe for you, but certainly not for me," he replied. "I see energy, and I see that the energy over the center on the top of the head doesn't fluctuate like the energy of the other centers. It has a back-and-forth movement, quite disgusting, and quite foreign. I also see that in a sorcerer who has been capable of vanquishing the mind, which sorcerers call a foreign installation, the fluctuation of that center has become exactly like the fluctuation of all the others."

Don Juan, throughout the years of my apprenticeship, systematically refused to talk about that sixth center. On this occasion when he was telling me about the centers of vitality, he dismissed my frantic probes, rather rudely, and began to talk about the fourth center, the center for decisions.

"This fourth center," he said, "has a special type of energy, which appears to the eye of the seer as possessing a unique transparency, something that could be described as resembling water: energy so fluid that it seems liquid. The liquid appearance of this special energy is the mark of a filterlike quality of the center for decisions itself, which screens any energy coming to it, and draws from it only the aspect of it that is liquidlike. Such a quality of liquidness is a uniform and consistent feature of this center. Sorcerers also call it the watery center.

"The rotation of the energy at the center for decisions is the weakest of them all," he went on. "That's why man can rarely decide anything. Sorcerers see that after they practice certain magical passes, that center becomes active, and they can certainly make decisions to their hearts' content, while they couldn't even take a first step before."

Don Juan was quite emphatic about the fact that the shamans of ancient Mexico had an aversion that bordered on phobia about touching their own hollow spot at the base of the neck. The only way in which they accepted any interference whatsoever with that spot was through the use of their magical passes, which reinforce that center by bringing dispersed energy to it, clearing away, in this manner, any hesitation in decision making born out of the natural energy dispersion brought about by the wear and tear of everyday life.

"A human being," don Juan said, "perceived as a conglomerate of energy fields, is a concrete and scaled unit into which no energy can be injected, and from which no energy can escape. The feeling of losing energy, which all of us experience at one time or another, is the result of energy being chased away, dispersed from the five enormous natural centers of life and vitality. Any sense of gaining energy is due to the redeployment of energy previously dispersed from those centers. That is to say, the energy is relocated onto those five centers of life and vitality."

THE MAGICAL PASSES FOR THE CENTER FOR DECISIONS

http://www.uazone.org/naph/ccarlos/books/cc10/tensegrity61.html

NDF heavy metal, and chemical detox

http://purehealthsystems.com/

Nascent iodine

http://magnascent.com/

modified lugols iodine

http://drclarkstore.com/

Edited by winpro07

Pumps and pumps into the pineal gland creating the mutual climax while in full-lotus:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...howtopic=122213

drew which ear was it that you went and got a check up for? today i woke up and my left ear was literally burning but it went away within 10-15 minutes.

i can now switch legs during full lotus, although right over left still feels a bit strange.

Well it was more on the inside of the ear, actually above and inside the jaw. That was the right-side first since meditation from the body works through the right side of the brain. Now it's both sides, and all inside and outside! haha. The doctor could find nothing of course! haha. When my ears burn it's just from the blood and electromagnetic energy building up -- when I get real tired my ears turn red and burn but it happens from meditation sometimes if I don't shoot the energy out of my brain, back into the lower half of my body or someone elses. Electromagnetic is attracted to electrochemical. As for full-lotus once the pineal gland is open then you can sit in it for as long as you want provided this open cycling of energy -- male and female -- occurs, with the psychic mutual climaxes. Of course the intensity of energy builds as well so you have to be careful with diet and how it affects other people, etc. If there's a problem then MORE full-lotus because the energy comes from pure consciousness which is just resonated by the full-lotus.

Serious Answer: His chi is mainly laser-light (shen), instead of electromagnetic (chi), or electrochemical (jing). So the O at a D is mainly jing whereas "chi" as a general concept relies on a combo of the above three. So he's working at a deeper level of love but it relies on the same principles -- opening up the heart chakra through the internal reproductive organ or kidney, by using the third eye or pineal gland. The main principle is that this is done by impersonal consciousness and then the energy knows what to do, healing as it returns back to the consciousness. Of course most of Chunyi Lin's students are females so they must really feel the love! He is married with at least two kids though.

Hi David Rothenberg: Thanks for your awesome new book, WHY BIRDS SING. I have a masters degree (2001) from U of Minnesota with a self-directed project on music and philosophy of science, published as "Epicenters of Justice" and linked at http://nonduality.com/hempel.htm

I finished my degree by studying with a Taoist qigong master named Spring Forest or Chunyi Lin http://springforestqigong.com

Then I hypothesized through my continued research that qigong or yogic chi works via ultrasound as ionization of serotonin, normally stuck in the lower part of the body. The trick is vagus nerve transduction.

The main practice of qigong relies on focusing the mind for listening to 12 nodes along the outside of the body, and thereby creating a harmonic oscillator. This is a sort of nonlinear transformation -- using biophotons, quantum chaos, what have you.

I've recorded my research as a blogbook at http://mothershiplanding.blogspot.com

It's strange because now I sit in full-lotus all the time based on the principle that it's a tetrahedron make up of 8 triangles, each 2-3-4 resonating as 2:3 or yang, the perfect fifth and 3:4 or yin, the perfect fourth. As noted in my masters thesis I discovered that this is the actual principle behind Taoism and originating in the Bushmen and Pgymy trance dance healing.

You might know about "Sonic Bloom" the company of Dan Carlson based on the idea that bird song relies on ultrasonics with the effect that the stomata of plants are resonated, enabling the absorption of nutrients from the morning dew.

This same process then is also the basis for shamanic healing using music but the tuning can not use logarithms since the natural overtones are open, working through complementary opposites. So even the concepts of frequency and amplitude can not apply.

All the best,

drew hempel, MA