Sign in to follow this  
markern

Brainwave entrainment against eating disorder

I know a girl who has an extreemly serious eating disorder. She will likely die not far from now because hear organs related to eating are colapsing. Everything seems to have been tried and nothing has worked. I thought maybe brainwave entrainment could do her some good. A program that takes her to very relaxed and peaceful states and takes her to some of those frequencies that are most known for being beneficial for healing the body and mind. To begin with anything like combining this with affirmations or meditation on her own part is futile. She dosen`t realy have the will to work to become better herself. It would have to be something she just listens to and which takes her mind to a prefered state, not someting she needs to work for. Does anyone have suggestions for what kind of programmes could be good for her and were I could get them.

I know a girl who has an extreemly serious eating disorder. She will likely die not far from now because hear organs related to eating are colapsing. Everything seems to have been tried and nothing has worked. I thought maybe brainwave entrainment could do her some good. A program that takes her to very relaxed and peaceful states and takes her to some of those frequencies that are most known for being beneficial for healing the body and mind. To begin with anything like combining this with affirmations or meditation on her own part is futile. She dosen`t realy have the will to work to become better herself. It would have to be something she just listens to and which takes her mind to a prefered state, not someting she needs to work for. Does anyone have suggestions for what kind of programmes could be good for her and were I could get them.

If she doesnt have the will to change then she'll never get better, unless you are saying she's so weak that she cant concentrate then that's different. She has to want to change.

An accelerated growth session in the delta range would be a good place to start.

This session uses a known "window frequency" of 1.05 Hz to release hGH, promoting accelerated growth, regeneration and other anti-aging properties.

I can post a mp3 of one if you wish.

Not having the will to change can be part of the expression of the disease itself. In other words, sometimes the will is reflecting the true destiny, but often it's reflecting a disease state which can be removed.

If she is willing to get a kind of treatment that doesn't require going anywhere, just talking to a practitioner by phone and taking "homeopathic" remedies in dropper bottles,you could refer her to a Heilkunst practitioner. Even a family member could do consults for her, with her permission.

I was in a similar life-threatening condition, for many years. For months I was so cardiovascularly unstable from malnutrition and dehydration that I couldn't walk a few steps without getting out of breath. I did the whole gamut of alternative treatments, including brainwave entrainment, and had some brilliant healers in many fields do their best, but nothing could penetrate the very deep layers of blockages until I had Heilkunst treatment.

I'd also recommend individualized hypnotherapy. sessions as an adjunct, also can be done by phone.

In the short run, TPN or tube feeding can be a life saver until she can work through the blockages. Hopefully she's considered that or is doing that, if her nutritional status is dangerous.

Best.

Karen

Edited by karen

If she doesnt have the will to change then she'll never get better, unless you are saying she's so weak that she cant concentrate then that's different. She has to want to change.

It is kind of a mix of both. She does of course want to get better but on the other hand she is both extreemly week, tired of trying and a self distructive streak wich prevents her from realy trying. However, if brainwave entrainment can take her to a beneficial frequency it would be a good thing anyway. At least worth a shot.

An accelerated growth session in the delta range would be a good place to start.

This session uses a known "window frequency" of 1.05 Hz to release hGH, promoting accelerated growth, regeneration and other anti-aging properties.

I can post a mp3 of one if you wish.

I you can post such a session that would be great but how does that realy work. How do I get it to an mp3 (I am technologicly challenged):).

Isen`t delta a bit deep to start with? Aren`t one supposed to go to alpha and then work towards theta and then delta?

Not having the will to change can be part of the expression of the disease itself. In other words, sometimes the will is reflecting the true destiny, but often it's reflecting a disease state which can be removed.

If she is willing to get a kind of treatment that doesn't require going anywhere, just talking to a practitioner by phone and taking "homeopathic" remedies in dropper bottles,you could refer her to a Heilkunst practitioner. Even a family member could do consults for her, with her permission.

I was in a similar life-threatening condition, for many years. For months I was so cardiovascularly unstable from malnutrition and dehydration that I couldn't walk a few steps without getting out of breath. I did the whole gamut of alternative treatments, including brainwave entrainment, and had some brilliant healers in many fields do their best, but nothing could penetrate the very deep layers of blockages until I had Heilkunst treatment.

I'd also recommend individualized hypnotherapy. sessions as an adjunct, also can be done by phone.

In the short run, TPN or tube feeding can be a life saver until she can work through the blockages. Hopefully she's considered that or is doing that, if her nutritional status is dangerous.

Best.

Karen

Thanks for the advice, I will pass it on

It is kind of a mix of both. She does of course want to get better but on the other hand she is both extreemly week, tired of trying and a self distructive streak wich prevents her from realy trying. However, if brainwave entrainment can take her to a beneficial frequency it would be a good thing anyway. At least worth a shot.

I you can post such a session that would be great but how does that realy work. How do I get it to an mp3 (I am technologicly challenged):).

Isen`t delta a bit deep to start with? Aren`t one supposed to go to alpha and then work towards theta and then delta?

Just click here: Accelerated growth mp3

Your computer should have some kind of player to play it, or you can burn it to a cd, or download into a mp3 player or ipod.

If we had more time, yes you would start entraining to alpha, then theta programs before attempting delta. It sounds to me the situation is quite desperate, so just jump right into it. Just instruct her to relax as much as possible, and guide her attention to the pulses. Don't concentrate, just relax and try not to attach to other thoughts. She will probably fall asleep the first few times, that is O.K. she will still be getting benefit.

Delta entrainment is much easier with light goggles. If you have them, we will have to find a way to post a wav file, as my mp3 encoder corrupts the audiostrobe track

I'm not sure that there's help for someone who doesnt want it. You cant take an alcoholic to AA without them wanting to go. Maybe you should look at an eating disorder anonymous or something.

I'm not sure that there's help for someone who doesnt want it. You cant take an alcoholic to AA without them wanting to go. Maybe you should look at an eating disorder anonymous or something.

But it can't hurt either. When I started meditation and entrainment a year ago, it was not my intention to stop drinking. A "side affect" was that I rarely find the urge to drink to excess anymore.

Meditation helps you connect to your true self, not to mention stress and anxiety reduction. I am sure this woman was not born with an eating disorder. It is self destructive, and most don't want to get better. Entrainment is a tool that helps one get quick results reaching specific brainwave states.

If you can convince her to start meditating for other reasons, quite possibly you can help her with her eating disorder without her knowing it!

I would suggest combination therapy. Hit this thing from all angles. Everything here sounds good, but also make sure you dig down to the underlying issue driving her anorexia or whatever. This often stems from childhood or past-life karmic baggage. In fact, with a serious chronic condition, there may be multiple issues driving it, so you may need to excavate and clear stuff over a span of time. Keep at it until she's recovering well.

Edited by vortex

Sign in to follow this