Sign in to follow this  
The Genuine Article

Taoist Chain

Hahahaahah, man, you need to holler at Cappadonna. He may well be willing to part with that joint for the right price, as in the last interview I read by him he was pushing a cab in Baltimore and not receiving too many good looks from the Wu. Word is intra-Clan strife has only gotten worse since then, tsk tsk.

you guys are crazy, you DO know that the majority of the wu tang clan have followed the tao....rza, gza, ghostface(whose one of my favorite) and o.d.b(pbuh) were the first then the rest of them...if you guys ever read the wu tang manual rza breaks down all the religions he has studied which are islam( he's a five percenter), buddhism, taoism, and christianity.

Edited by The Genuine Article

you guys are crazy, you DO know that the majority of the wu tang clan have followed the tao....rza, gza, ghostface(whose one of my favorite) and o.d.b(pbuh) were the first then the rest of them...if you guys ever read the wu tang manual rza breaks down all the religions he has studied which are islam( he's a five percenter), buddhism, taoism, and christianity.

Ok, so wait. This has to be asked. How are you trying to prop up a guy that thinks that he is a god because he is black, as someone that has been a good study of the Tao? You glorify a guy that is part of an extremist group, that is based from a different extremist group, whose main teachings are racism? I may not be the most knowledgeable guy about the Tao around here, but I am pretty sure racism isn't on the list of things that are good for your cultivation.

The grand ultimate supreme, no extremedies. We use Tai Chi to deflect off our enemy !

FrT2GBJMM-U

Edited by minkus

The grand ultimate supreme, no extremedies. We use Tai Chi to deflect off our enemy !

"First rapper: But we have offered you gold, pretty women and a special manual. that should please you.

Second rapper: I have no use for such things, only chi gong matters!"

nice video :)

Edited by Desert Eagle

Sign in to follow this