Sign in to follow this  
ddilulo_06

What Do You Love?

beautiful

I'm actually beginning to love women now... and not just for their round, shiny body parts. :D

Edited by ddilulo_06

Funny you should ask. I have been really contemplating love lately. I think I have been trying to really define it too. Is it a noun, a verb.... a choice? Also the older I get the way I love is different and deeper. When I was 17 I thought I was madly in love with a girl but looking back on it I recognize that I don't even think I had the emotional maturity to "be in love" and I think that also transfers to other things. When I was in my early 20's I was madly in love with Ford Mustangs. Now I drive a Dodge. What they both have in common is speed. So in that respect I love speed/power.

I always seek the highest in things as I see them and also seek perfection. Now I want to love only those things that are eternal. Currently I am in love with a beautiful woman but I strive to see her as an expression of the divine. I want my love for her to be perfect which means it cannot be just for her but I must strive to love everything the same way the divine does which is completely and without attachment.

But to summerize.... I love Kelly, through God.... if that makes any sense. (Sorta like Namaste? The divine in me salutes the divine in you?)

Sign in to follow this