froggie

theory of nutrition and digestion

i have come to a bit of an unusual theory that the nutrition and elimination system can work in a different and more effective way. i am coining up the idea that the elimination system is used too much and is under too much stress, i theorize that the elimination system is doing too much, that it basically was only designed to get only unwanted substances out, either accidentally consumed or that it can be used to get unwanted things out by for example eating more fibrous substances. but in essence that it should be treated as a failsafe mechanism, basically, that is to say that one should consume only which is best for one and try to do it so that most if not all that is consumed is used or converted. this is essence means that it can be used to the most effective mechanism.

in addition, consumerism like it appears today is not the best for the individual and also not the best for the collective. it is not tailored to the above mentioned specifics or standards. it is instead some whole thing else.

more to come later as i think about it some more and give it some more pokes and shots

peace all

Edited by froggie

Thus far the only thing science has shown to improve life span as it relates to food is to consume less of it. Less calories equal less work for the body. The less the body works the longer it lasts. Sounds similar to what you are theorizing.

that does make at least some sense.

but i do like my explanation a lot also then. in the studies i think they only look objectively, and don't draw any conclusions in any direction whatsoever. (except metabolism. which is extremely short sighted and narrow minded in my opinion.)

in addition, consumerism like it appears today is not the best for the individual and also not the best for the collective. it is not tailored to the above mentioned specifics or standards. it is instead some whole thing else.

Read this and thought you might be interested in the following article:

http://www.odemagazine.com/doc/18/sustainable_extravagance/

Yours humbly,

James